Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boy69

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boy69

  1. I agree if I consider a long-term with a Thai boy and he isn't willing to walk side by side with me there is no point to be with him ,I am not paying for long term behind closed doors and I will be certenly offended by this kind of behavior.If I take a boy for short time it's not a problem at all .
  2. Welcome back Namzu ! I agree with you Brazilian and Colombian boys are the most sexy in the world.
  3. Stayed in the D'aree Baily Silom at my last trip booked their suppirier room it was very good and spacious but noisy . the water pressure was so weak that I couldn't use bathroom only their shower,the Wi-Fi was lousy .however the location is unbeatable.
  4. Never been inside but sometimes when I passed by saw spectacular boys I suspect all of them are straight this is why never entered in .
  5. With the OP budget Pattaya is more reasonable option everything is cheaper there in comparison to BKK , I stayed before in Pattaya for a year it was cheap and plenty of available boys. from time to time I visited BKK only 2 hours by buss .With the air pollution,traffic and high living costs BKK never apealed to me.
  6. It's extremely difficult to obtain long term visa for Thai boy to Europe and even if you manage to get it for him most likely after several months he won't like Europe and will return to Thailand.
  7. Is there any problems/restrictions bringing guests to a condo? Is there house keeping service ?
  8. If you want to live comfortably with thai boy in Thailand you do need at least $25K per year, your saving will allowed you to be in Thailand not more than 6 years and after that what you'll do once the money finished? If you don't have steady pension I think it's not a good idea what you're planning to do .
  9. I don't agree with the statement "girls simple are better in creating fun atmosphere " as explanation why the walking street ia packed and the gay areas are quite in the glory days all the gay areas at Chiang May,Phuket,BKK and Pattaya were busy with lots of customers and attractive boys now the gay scene in Ching May is almost non exist,in Phuket it's now barely restricted to one soi at Paradise complex ,in BKK Soi Twilight declined and in Pattaya much less customers than used to be, the simple explanation is that the gay tourists coming to Thailand is dropping constantly over the years but as per Vinapu said above Thailand is still fun
  10. With $ 1300/month the OP can manage roughly at Pattaya where the living cost and accommodation are much cheaper than BKK and it's only 2 hours drive from BKK and this is without the Thai boy cost this day it will be very difficult to Find any boy less than 15K per month not including his basic needs that can easily cost another 15K per month so the minimum including the boy is not less than $2000 at Pattaya and $3000 at BKK.
  11. 2 bottom Thai houseboys living with you at the same time isn't a good idea the jealousy between them will probaly kill the fun ,it's better to keep one boy as open relationship 'boyfreind' and have short time fun with other boys .
  12. Yes I agree with Vinapu getting long time is becoming harder, I think it's because more boys now have regular jobs and doing short time as additional income first because the economic situation in Thailand is constantly improving and second reason less gay falangs come to Thailand than it used to be years ago.
  13. Many boys come to work at the bars only in the high season when there are many customers and it is easier to get offs.
  14. Sunnee Plaza glory days were between 2001 to 2006 when Taksin became prime minister and than the problems began.SP was a twinks heaven and I had a lot of fun there .
  15. Usual 3000 for ST is expensive too.
  16. The first time I visited The boys Bangkok bar about 20 years ago it was the best bar in Thailand very lavish , marvelous fucking shows, huge selection of attractive boys every night and the prices were reasonable too, last time I visited this bar was on 2008 it was so disappointing that I never put a foot there again .
  17. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I don't mind small tatoos but large ones are really ugly anyway I am into slim boyish twinks and not hunks so Jupiter isn't for me anyway.
  18. So The Boys Bangkok is a basic go go bar without a regular show ? How is the selection of the boys there?
  19. Many years I didn't pay a visit to The Boys Bangkok downstair Dream Boys , How is it nowdays ?
  20. If the boy perform well and there is a good chemistry I tend to stay with the same boy on LT basis, I like the 'boyfriend' and 'intimacy' situation although both of us know it's not real and it's gonna end once I am flying back home...
  21. I don't understand , upstairs and downstairs sharing the same stage of the rotating boys ?
  22. Or find boys there through the apps .
  23. If you mean more than one night with the same boy ;Bar boys tend not to do many long-time off unless the fee is very high or in case there is a good chemistry between you two. Last year a lovely boy suggested to me long term for all my 4 weeks in Thailand on reasonable fee but his bar made difficulties for him and many potential clients demanded his services through Hornet so he evantually left with a big quarrel. Needless to say that there wasn't a good chemistry between us and also he was caprice by nature. If you take boy from a bar you will have to pay off fee for all period that he's staying with you in my humble opinion it's better to find a boy through the apps that willing to do long term with agreed price without the pressure from the bar, as said you can take the boy from the bar but you can't take bar from the boy .
  24. Boy69 replied to tamtam's topic in Gay Thailand
    In my last trip last year I used to eat at the very good New Cafe Royal restaurant and it was almost empty all the time.It was not a good sign for the future. I hope New Cafe Royal isn't closed .
  25. Besides their language skills how are they in bad and as companionship?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.