Everything posted by Boy69
-
Screw Boys 14th November
Couldn't agree more we have to remember that the average salary in Thailand is about 10,000 Baht a month and if we pay the boy 1000 to 1500 Baht he is earning at a very short time what regular Thai worker can earn on 3 to 5 full working days so there isn't a reason why the boy wouldn't be happy with this fee that's however what I am paying usually and most of the boys are satisfied, so I don't see any logic to throw away extrovagent amounts to boys whom demanded and received by some of the forum members here.If a boy demands more than what I am willing to pay I just refuse politely and move to other boys, there are plenty fish in the sea ...
-
Screw Boys 14th November
I don't do it! tried once the maseur boy was OK but the whole situation was awkward for me. plenty of boys at the apps some of them will do massage as well and all of it at my own hotel room for 1000 to 1500 Baht and sometimes stay overnight what can be better than that ?Of course this is not the ideal solution some of the boys don't bother to show up , arrive late or not exactly my type but most of the times it was fine.
-
Screw Boys 14th November
If I want professional massage I can take one on 'respectable' parlor for 200 to 500 Bhat for hour and if I want sex I can find boy on the apps to come in my convenient private hotel room for about 1000 Baht .I really don't understand the concept of choosing a boy at 'questionable' massage parlor that usually isn't professional masseure neither willing to perform full sex service on a cost of around 2K Baht in total.
-
Screw Boys 14th November
On my last trips I didn't off boys from bars simply because the rates become outrageous, massage parlors are a rip off as well I did it one and last time.I find boys from the apps never paid more than 1000 Baht ST or 1500 Baht LT ,I agree with a447a approach of "there will be one counter-offer and a final yes/no" there is no need to pay outrageous rates in Thailand as some of the forum members paid otherwise there is no point to travel there because I can find local boys in my country .
-
Jomtien accommodation
Zing Resort&Spa is a good option their delux rooms and above.
-
Dispatch from Pattaya
It's very hard to find currently boys for ST on 1000 at Pattaya especially if the boy is attractive and works at a bar.It seems 1500 is the standard rate .
-
Dispatch from Pattaya
It's an option but another option is that the boy is looking for wealthy clients or big spenders becuse attractive dancers receiving good salary from the bars and substantial tips from the clients so they won't go with falangs unless the fee is high .
-
Dispatch from Pattaya
The boy wanted 5000 Baht for one hour wow it's a new record in Pattaya.
-
Dispatch from Pattaya
Thai boys tend to estimate our wealth based on our accommodation their logic can't accept that sometimes non wealthy tourists prefer luxurious accommodation to enjoy their vacation.Sometimes it can make difficulties for example at my last vacation I took very luxurious suite room and invited a stunning boy from Hornet, he by mistake thought that I am a very wealthy person and want to stay with me for whole of my vacation I stupidly agreed because he was very attractive and charming and then the troubles began...
-
Tourist records keep falling
The correct subject should be Tourist records keep growing not falling!
-
Dispatch from Pattaya
Don't lock your self to Cupidol and BBB there are other bars at the area you can choose from,pay a visit to Sunee plaza as well . Castro bar has very cute dancers but I don't think they can be off they quicky disappear after their show end.
-
Dispatch from Pattaya
Great report keep us update.
-
Bangkok report January 2018
Yes they must take substances to maintain long hard on . Great report a447a please keep us update!
-
My first long trip to BKK with special thanks to people of this forum.
"Now there were two main aspects when I offered the boy knowing he is TOP First, we can have oral fun and enjoy each other’s company, take a shower together and spend some quality time cuddling etc." If this is the case you should better chate with the boy at the bar and discuss your expectations from him in advance this is the best way to avoid disappointments latter on .
-
Eros Closed ?
Huge amounts of tea money to the authorities can make the process easier ...LOL
-
Trip report to Bangkok
First I am not sure it's a food poisoning the spicy Thai cuisine can be difficult for newbys. Second, I personally don't like the sex massage scene most of the guys are not professional measures and most of them are straight anyway , I reccomend you to pick up a boy from a gogo whom you have a good chemistry with. to do it privately at your own room hotel is more relaxed and convenient belive me. Hope your further adventures will be more enjoyable:)
- My first long trip to BKK with special thanks to people of this forum.
-
My first long trip to BKK with special thanks to people of this forum.
"I was shocked, a little surprised and confused at the same time, I was like “He is telling me now, at 2:35am??” not even mentioned once while we were hanging out whole night? Immediately I calmed myself down and didn’t show him that I was annoyed..." Vinapu it is clear that newscene was not happy with the boy behavior and he didn't fulfill his expectations so why pay the full fee ??? The boy was clearly trying to avoid having sex he could leave only less than one hour more for sex but he we was stubborn not to do so it's not a honest behaviour from the boy so why paying him the full fee ? If newscene wanted a partner for dancing he could go straight to the club hung out with one of the boys there pay for his drinks and maybe give him at the end couple hundreds Baht as tip but surely he wouldn't take a boy from a bar pay for drinks and bar fees just for dancing... I am very honest man and I met many boys in Thailand I am very generous to the ones that was good with me but I can be very stubborn to boys that wasn't. I just want to see what happened if the opposite happened if newscene said to V that he enjoyed the time with him but doesn't want sex with him so he's paying only 500 Baht for his time ,the Vietnamese boy surely will not be amused with that ...
-
My first long trip to BKK with special thanks to people of this forum.
I suspect the vietnamese boy "V" didn't intend to make sex from the beginning all was fine till newscene asked him to take shower and then suddenly the boy 'remembered' that he has to leave in a twenty minutes that's for sure not enough time for a shower and sex . If I was in this situation I gave the boy about 500 Bhat for his time and if he wants the full fee he has to stay for sex a bit longer, it's up to him what to do .to pay 3K (!!!)for dancing in a club is very expensive mistake.
- My first long trip to BKK with special thanks to people of this forum.
- My first long trip to BKK with special thanks to people of this forum.
-
April in pattaya..
Yes life in farangland can be very boring
-
paying off fees for boys but only taking them out for drinks
The Thai society is hierarchical :the light skin feel superior to dark skin, the Buddhists to Muslims, the central and north to Isaan and south Thailand,The rich ones to poors and so on. At first impression we the falangs once we see the night life at Pattaya, BKK and Phuket we get the wrong impression that the Thai society is liberal and open minded but it is far from being the true actually it is very conservative culture with very restricted rules.
-
June - Weather, boys?
In the low season all the falangs are very 'popular' due the simple fact that there are less customers for the Thai boys .
-
December trip (20 to 24)
Taking the same boy 4 nights in a row doesn't make you a sugar daddy at all .How do the other boys perceive this? -It doesn't really matter the most important thing is that you do enjoy the boy company for LT,If I were you I wouldn't care how other boys perceive this.