Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boy69

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boy69

  1. Boy69 replied to thaiophilus's topic in Gay Thailand
    I wish all gogo bars a great success too but no wonder there is a decline: Drink 500 Bt Drink for a boy 500 Bt Off fee 800 Bt Tips min. 200 Bt ST with the boy around 2000 Bt Total 4000 Bt approx . I am a frequent visitor to Thailand and at the past 20 years the costs were more than doubled with all the app's today you can get a boy directly for much less than through the gogo bars as I did in my last trip on July .
  2. If it was the opposite a falang is stealing 5 eur note from a Thai I can imagine what a big fuss ,shouting and even a call to the police from the boy side,So I don't think that by letting the boy to keep the 5 eur note is a models honesty to someone who just did something dishonest.
  3. Chiang Mai is more conservative city than Pattaya and BKK you have no choice but to try your luck at the apps.
  4. If it happened to me I would say to the boy that he can keep the 5 euro note but that's the only tip he gets and ask him to leave. He won't be amused when he'll find out that this note is worth less than 200 baht and it will be a lesson for him for his future behavior.
  5. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Steveboy ,I tend to agree with you to make sex with a straight boy that obviously isn't into it and doing it purely for money seems very odd to me. I always make sure in advance that the boy is genuinely gay before getting involved with him.
  6. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    [quote name="DivineMadman" post="116868" timestamp="1510748139 I doubt that there was a conspiracy between the guy and the mamasan. The mamasans basically go with what the guys tell them they will and won't do, and unless the mamasan hears otherwise, that's that. If the mamasan was in cahoots with the guy then they would have quoted you the higher price up front. Sounds like your guy was a smooth operator, so he could just as well have been playing the mamasan as he tried to play you. It was a scam because the mamasn assured him that the boy is versatile and will do everything and it turned to be a lie. Further more the boy said he could stay longer but 'forgot' to mention that the OP will have to pay extra for this.
  7. It's better to book accommodation at the night market area near Tha Phae gate .
  8. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Thanks for the report jones that only convinced me that I am right to avoid BKK every time I come to Thailand and go straight to Pattaya or Phuket for boys . In your case I assume it was a scam between the boy and the mamasan to rip you off this why he asked for 4000 baht to split this amount with the mamasn who closed the deal. I always taking only 100 precent gay boys I know who is gay and who is 'gay for pay' after short chating and their body language .only once I took straight boy although I knew it because he was stunning and guess what ? He was lousy in bed and can perform anything .I learnt my lesson.
  9. Two third pays less than 1300 BAHT in Pattaya that shows you how attractive destination for boy it is compare to BKK only w hours drive and half the cost.
  10. The Coffee Club is located on Silom road not at Surawong.
  11. I think the median and the average both not accurate enough but the median is more reliable figure. I personally see the 1000 Baht as the base fee if a boy is so so this is what he gets(this happened most), if he is good not more than 1500 Baht and if he is a stunning star the max is 2K (it's very rare). So in my case 1K is median and extra tip depends on the circumstances .if it was average I think it was around 1200-1300 .
  12. Boy69 replied to Uranus's topic in Gay Thailand
    I saw on Hornet and Romeo some attractive boys there ,you can try your luck .
  13. Very nice idea !
  14. Further more Thai boys tend to interpret generosity/ kindness as a weakness if you give them once they will want more, the demands will be increase more and more.I don't mind to give some of the cute and polite boys my line number and be in touch with them ,unsurprisingly after couple of messages requests for money pop up and sometimes very aggressive ones with a hint that if you want to be in touch with them you need to pay !
  15. Maybe you right but performing oral sex at a bar with a boy with many other clients at the same time seem to me unhigienic and disgusting.
  16. Thers are some diseases can be transmit by oral sex such as syphilis, hepatitis act .Also it's not hygienic to perfrom oral sex with boys with other cients one after another. I really don't understand such a fullish behavior.
  17. It's not very difficult for a beginner to get by in Pattaya there are 3 main gay areas and every one of them is relatively small : Boyz Town, Sunee Plaza and Jomtien complex. Sunee Plaza is less than 10 minutes walking from Boyz Town and Jomtien Complex is about 10 minutes drive by Baht buss from Sunee so you'll find it very easy to enjoy yourself in Pattaya.
  18. Boyz Boyz Boyz in Boyz Town is a very good start for Pattaya one of the best bars in Thailand.very good shows and vibe large selection of boys ,than you can go to Castro bar just opposite very good show as well.
  19. If you plan to stay more than a month you need to apply for a visa at the Thai embassy in advance you will get 60 days visa than can be extended in Thailand for 30 days more. If you plan to stay not more than a month make sure you have valid air ticket to other destination departure not further than 30 days from the day you arrived. If you plan to stay very long time in Thailand you can apply for a retirement visa.
  20. Never saw Vietnamese in Pattaya or Phuket I don't off boys in BKK so never had the chance to off one of them.
  21. Boy69 replied to Boy69's topic in Gay Thailand
    The difference between standard rooms to superior ones are minor compare to the costs in my country so I don't see the point to punish my self at staying in a standard room if I can enjoy a better quality room with small extra cost.
  22. Boy69 replied to Boy69's topic in Gay Thailand
    Yes it's very cheap but their standard rooms are very basic .
  23. Can you describe what was the negative experience you had with Vietnamese boys ?
  24. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    The whole concept of the old go go bars is archaic, I think open bars as Castro at BT Pattaya , Balcony and Telephone at Patpong can be the future if they employ more waiters that will be flirting and entertaining the customers and can be off any time.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.