Everything posted by Boy69
-
Somewhat dry rainy season - Thailand trip of Sept 2017
Nice report vinapu.we will be glad to hear some impressions of other bars besides Tawan.
-
Somewhat dry rainy season - Thailand trip of Sept 2017
Yes at BKK the rates are outrageous this is why I never off boys there only at Pattaya or Phuket .the rates I stated above are very acceptable there and the boys are happy with it.
- Derailing of Threads
-
Somewhat dry rainy season - Thailand trip of Sept 2017
4000 BHT for long term WOW it's really an outrageous ripp of .You must have a reputation of a big spender among the boys at BKK if they dare to ask this amount...If you stood up for your initial 3000 BHT offer the boy would certenly agree to it. Strange but I never asked in advance any rates from the boys and pay 1000-1500 for ST or 1500-2500 for LT, never heard any complain from the boys .
-
Boy 66 Club - Initial Impressions
You're misleading my words I said that in general I prefer places with a beach when I am travelling ,BKK is not appealing to me for many reasons and one of them ia a lack of beaches so I prefer places like Pattaya,Phuket, Krabi act.The main reasons I go to Pattaya are : it's a great fun to be with many attractive boys on a reasonable price, there is huge selection of affordable accommodation and restaurants , vibrant night life and all approachable in short distance by foot or 10 baht taxi ,and yes there are beaches not very good ones but it's better than nothing.
-
Boy 66 Club - Initial Impressions
It's a matter of personal taste I am in general not a fan of big cities and BKK isn't exeption this city suffer from all illness of mega cities :trafic jams,air pollution ,high living cost act. .When I'm traveling abroad I am looking for more relaxed places and better with beaches.BKK is expensive compare to Pattaya everything is almost double cost and sometimes more, However I am glad for you that you happy with your life in Bangkok .
-
Derailing of Threads
Samebb is a colourful character indeed but he absolutely isn't a troll his language sometimes crossed the line but his contribution to the forum was great with lots of priceless information and useful advices I certainly don't agree with his impolite language sometimes but I think he deserves a second chance, a suspension is more appropriate in his case than a complete ban.
-
Derailing of Threads
Sammeb maybe crossed the line at one thread but to ban him permanently seems very harsh punishment to me it was better to suspend him for short period.he was very informative and helpful for many members here including me ,some advices he gave me were very helpful . Just my humble opinion...
-
Blast at DJ Station
The lack of safety is a serious issue in Thailand I remember that the old Hollywood Disco at Pattaya was burned more than one time at the past.
-
Zing Vs. Agate
Did you booked Zing delux room? Did you enjoyed your stay there?
-
Boy 66 Club - Initial Impressions
Deleted
-
Boy 66 Club - Initial Impressions
Deleted
-
Boy 66 Club - Initial Impressions
Exactly. Boys in Phuket/Patong and Pattaya are better,the rates are more resonable and many boys can be reach easily via the Apps.at BKK they are arrogant, expensive and usually straight.
-
Boy 66 Club - Initial Impressions
Deleted
-
Boy 66 Club - Initial Impressions
Deleted
-
Boy 66 Club - Initial Impressions
Deleted i don't know what happened same respond sent multiple times.
-
Boy 66 Club - Initial Impressions
Deleted
-
Zing Vs. Agate
The Venue seems very nice boutique hotel but its prices are fifty percent more than the Agate and without inclusive breakfast ,not a great deal apparently.
-
Dongtan Beach - before & after.
They turn a lovely spacious beach to a narrow ugly one same as the beaches at central Pattaya.
-
Thailand 3rd in world tourism revenue
Maybe in BKK but in Pattaya never saw Asians offing boys .
-
Thailand 3rd in world tourism revenue
Yes that's correct I saw also some Chinese tipping very well the boys at BBB but never saw a Chinese offing a boy.
-
Zing Vs. Agate
There is nothing wrong with the Copa and I did eat breakfast or dinner at the New Cafe Royal occasionally but still a lack of a pool is a big drawback. It was very sad to see the declining of Dongtan beach massive reconstraction,no vendors on Wednesdays and Thursdays, polluted water,lack of boys ,many venues closed opposite the beach and almost no masseures there so nowadays a pool is a must becuse Jomtien beach is not really an option for me.
-
Zing Vs. Agate
Thanks Samebb but a pool is a must last trip I stayed at the Copa opposite BBB it's a very nice hotel but the lack of breakfast and a pool were annoying Because Jomtien beach is under construction and the ban on vendors to operate their business on Wensdays and Thursdays it was not really an option to go there ,also it's very convenient to eat breakfast at the hotel instead of drag yourself to a restaurant early in the morning.
-
Zing Vs. Agate
O.K. thanks all it seems it's worth spending more to stay at the Agate.
- Derailing of Threads