Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
E gates at Suvarnabhumi!
Bangkok Airways was the culprit. It was worse, as they did nouvelle me of the cancellation, orvrebook. I was sitting in lounge of hotel, waiting for car to airport, which as you know, is an hour away, when the concierge at the Meridien txted me to say he had noticed the flightvwas cancelled, andwhat were my plans!! So, hotel on to Bangkok Airways, man was surprised that I hadca booking. Im a priority member, app, etc. App showed flight on time. Anyway he did rebook Devon to the evening flight, which helpfully was 90 minutes late. Being Bangkok Airways, we were parked at a remote stand and bussed in. Still the electronic gates were a huge bonus, no line 2 minutes. No traffic on roads, no rain at present. Now enjoying 7 star service at Foodland, cf Vinapu. I must say rice and pork with onions, etc, really tasty for Bt79! Only one other diner, no boys! Too early, I assume. Patpong deserted, not even a desultory attempt to guide me to the shows. Perfectly dry underfoot. 4 more diners just came in!
-
E gates at Suvarnabhumi!
SUCCESS! Arrived tonight, gates open, no line, worked like a charm, 2 mins. What a change!! Makes such a difference, especially when I was 6 hours late, due to cancellation of Flight from Siem Reap! Well done Thailand, at last!
-
Weekend trip rainy season. What to expect?
Arrived, eventually, 30 mins ago. Car took 20 mins to fight through congestion! Not currently raining! PS. Electronic gates great. No line, worked like a charm, 2 mins!!
-
Off to the Philippines
Very ritzy now!
-
Weekend trip rainy season. What to expect?
I am being picked up to go to le Meridien 40, Surawong, concierge said it's ok, 35 mins. Hope he's right!
-
Barcelona- Current Recommendations
Some young adult performers in erotica deliberately age their presentation downward, catering to an older clientele whose preferences often skew toward a more youthful adult look. In my experience, almost all do, some by 10 years or so. Guys saying they are 22, whose reviews go back 8 years or more. There's one guy, Arnaud, I met in Amsterdam, 30 years ago, who is still only 28! Some of his pics are from 30 years ago. Caveat emptor!
-
Are you planning for 2027 yet , how was 2026?
I agree, i thought it was generally accepted, except by Kennedy, that a lot of red meat is harmful.
-
Public Service Announcement (PSA) - Next phase of the Jomtien Beach sand replenishment project to reach our Dongtan Beach
Last pic, excellent view of the rubbish
-
Chiang Mai Off Season September 2026 Updates
Sounds rather colonial, you dontvfollow him?
-
Deluge in Pattaya
Yes, I knew it was rainy season, its just that a good ticket was available. So far, there are dry intervals between the rain.
-
Are you planning for 2027 yet , how was 2026?
Yes, indeed, in effect, it is. Mine always changes guys to guts!
-
Are you planning for 2027 yet , how was 2026?
Thanks, I would send a pic, from WhatsApp, if I knew how! IT dinosaur here!
-
E gates at Suvarnabhumi!
Certainly. I qualify as I have recent inward stamp, UK, e arrival form!
-
How important is voice in your choice?
No!
-
Are you planning for 2027 yet , how was 2026?
We checked this place, Together for Cambodia, very carefully. It's all legit, no fees, all the money goes to the home. Regular accounts provided, monthly newsletters, etc. We were concerned, clearly, to make sure all was above board. It's regulated, etc, and you sponsor an individual child, and get monthly reports. Run by a Spanish lady, ex Air hostess who decided to run a home. She's very tough, but she has to be.
-
Are you planning for 2027 yet , how was 2026?
Might improve your balance! I know i should turn it off! Its useful sometimes. Things at Children's home ok, was there yesterday. Its not an orphanage, Lydia, who runs it made clear. The children have parents, it's just that they are abandoned, or sold!
-
Are you planning for 2027 yet , how was 2026?
Bloody predictive txt!!. Sorry Pilates
-
Are you planning for 2027 yet , how was 2026?
Core strength is key! Pirates is also good for that.
-
E gates at Suvarnabhumi!
I like home comforts, also very bad weather, and im not feeling great!
-
E gates at Suvarnabhumi!
Well, here's hoping! I've filled in my e-arrival card, so!
-
Her Majesty Queen Sirikit, the Queen Mother, has died.
I mean the present ruling situation in Thailand
-
Chiang Mai Off Season September 2026 Updates
Just like the good old days with @PeterRS!
-
E gates at Suvarnabhumi!
True or i could use the Jewish calendar!
-
Grindr tips and techniques
Sick crickets? That's a new one!
-
Chiang Mai Off Season September 2026 Updates
In the UK, we are used to a service charge, always set out on menu, which is fixed, more often 12.5%, or 15. Usually said to be optional, so if service is really bad, you can take it off, I rarely do. I have not yet seen pre-tipping, but I have heard that it is beginning to happen. No rationale for it, as waiters, etc are paid same as everybody else, not well, but subject to minimum wage, etc. If this carries on, do we tip at supermarkets, dry cleaners whatever? I have always said that it takes 10 years, or so, but what happens in the USA, comes here! You had Trump1, we got Boris Johnson!