Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. I thought the landmine museum was interesting, if depressing. I gather some parts of the country side are still off limits due to uncleared mine fields. In Siem Reap you can see plenty of victims. I mentioned in another blog the group of amputee musicians who often perform at the crossroads on Pub St.
  2. Both, I imagine, and thecsame grandmother!
  3. Excellent picture!
  4. Yes, greetings from BjornAgain, by the way. Right
  5. It's a King Lear thing. "Blow winds, crack your cheeks".....
  6. Flight prompt, arrived early, first plane in at Gatwick! In car in 10 mins, then grind through M25!
  7. You are certainly back online alright!
  8. Thanks. Very interesting, sounds as if lots of things in the pipeline. Will you be taking an interest in local pursuits to keep yourself occupied?
  9. Oh, I didn't see you there?
  10. English lawyer, as explained, England and Scotland have different legal systems!
  11. She said she had to scan the bar code?
  12. Ho, ho
  13. Thanks! Dont forget that Air Asia are in serious financial trouble, with rumours of closure, etc!
  14. I have participated in Japanese cum, but not that much. Asian cum does seem to be sweeter! Most recent dose, fromLao stamp!
  15. I think it was in ,'The Nation'. It said it was the contractual arrangements that Thai have with their partner airlines holds Thai responsible, presumably to a greater figure than they have to pay their pax. This comment was circulating round Bangkok. If you Google it, you'll likely get something!
  16. Thanks, about credit, unfortunately, I threw the card away! One thing I noticed is that Grab is so cheap, its easier to order grab from the comfort of your hotel, and be driven in air conditioned comfort to the door of where you want to go. Hotel le Meridien to Shangri la, Grab Bt80. Door to door. By BTS, Bt38, plus 10 minute walk from Meridien, and 5 minute walk from Saphan Taksin. Plus waiting etc!
  17. Haven't tried Shirako, but keen on other alternative!
  18. Short comment about departure today. Temporary priority lane working, actually said First Class and Business Class, plus oldies like me. No line, straight through, whiz through electronic gates, no issues. Departure board looked ok, ie no list of cancelled or delayed flights. British Airways flight said to be on time, so good so far.
  19. Indeed, but ti thought the pic would work. It did st the exchange booth!
  20. I had a pic of my passport on my phone, but she wouldn't accept it!
  21. Confirmed by press articles!
  22. I love soft cods roe, floured in salt and garlic, then fried, on toast with ketchup. Not very Japanese, sorry!
  23. Or caviar?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.