Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I hope to be able to report, later in November, budget allowing!
  2. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Surely we don't need yet another drag show?
  3. Polonium in tea.....
  4. The blurb says that the pills only prolong your stimulation. They don't bring it on! You have to do that yourself!
  5. Nerve gas on door handles...
  6. Top and bottom at the same time?
  7. And won an Oscar for The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie.
  8. Original Sin seems to be blamed for many things!
  9. Having 3pm and 6pm meets, at 70, is rather impressive!
  10. In the Meridien there are often boys having breakfast with their clients. No-one seems to mind. During New Year over half the breakfast room were male couples! Not all MBs! I don't do LT, but I noticed that with my booking, I get breakfast for 2 included. I have used that to invite my Siam Roads guide to have breakfast before tour. One morning I noticed an MB I had been with a couple of days before, sitting with another client. I waved and he waved back. Cambodian guy.
  11. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I can use mouth!
  12. OK. As mentioned, i am back in Bangkok, 14 to 17 November!
  13. It's as if they have a death wish. If X-boys can do it, surely they could!
  14. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I'll do my best!
  15. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I'd like them to stay as there are! I'm there in 2 weeks!
  16. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Especially if they are very sociable....
  17. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Koi carp, I assume
  18. My pleasure! There is always Dignitas, in Switzerland, also foolproof, but pricey!
  19. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    Get lost crossing the road?
  20. Sorry that I will miss you...
  21. Is cottaging one of your hobbies?
  22. I am salivating already! I have a guide from Siam Roads, so I hope he knows all about this.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.