Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    Thanks!
  2. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    I am due in Pattaya for first time, soon. Would like to try beach, and will take a view on the water. Members here are pretty dismissive of water quality!
  3. Sounds good to me! Happy with Soi 4, for meal.
  4. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    Still puzzled!
  5. He does indeed. Any info very helpful!
  6. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    Not sure of your point here?
  7. It's a shame that a lot of the obituaries say the highlight of her career was Harry Potter, or Downton Abbey, when she was so much more than that.
  8. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    Years ago, in UK, there was a time when they put a chemical in the water at public swimming baths, which reacted with urine, and left a trail for all to see! I'm sure it doesn't happen now!
  9. Last time I was there, at 6pm, at the station, anthem started and the pax all stood to attention.
  10. Perhaps they could form an orderly line for inspection!
  11. Remember the Leonard Rossiter series, where he had a shop called Grot, and did the same thing! Sorry, showing my age here.....
  12. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    I recall WC Fields saying that he didn’t drink water, because fish fuck in it!
  13. I read that 23 'traditional' card games have now been legalised. I couldn't find out what the 23 were, or whether they included bridge! I imagine not, nor poker!
  14. A good ass helps.....
  15. Leave Pattaya 3rd, to Bangkok, leave Bangkok 8th for Siem Reap!
  16. That would be fun. I'm more into twinks, so to speak! So, Freshboys, Goodboys, perhaps Hotmale and Banana. You? I will be staying at the Dusit Thani, for old times sake, it was my favourite hotel, in the old days! I start in Pattaya, 31st October, then Bangkok, Siem Reap, and back to Bangkok.
  17. Could be, but I see their Instagram page has many pictures of the models, concentrating on their skimpy underwear!
  18. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    It looks as though the long arm of the law has intervened!
  19. My point was that there currently appears to be no law, in keeping with Thailand’s high ranking in human rights!
  20. I am not a mathematician, but I am never quite sure what is meant by 'average'. If average is 6ins, does this not mean many shorter and longer, to produce average? If the sample has number of short, or monster cocks, does this skew the average? I know it's pretty much nonsense, like saying the average IQ is 100. What does that mean?
  21. It was a sort of joke!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.