Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Pattaya beach litter crisis
Only if they have never seen sea before!
-
Bangkok & Pattaya October / November 2024
I think skipping on obligations, suddenly finding the family buffalo has died, etc, is a different issue from scewing the price down to an unacceptably low level. I find a common one comment now is they they need to pay the rent. I have no problem with ignoring that, or even cutting off the guy, even if he was good. I have had same issues in UK, where, to be fair, the rent is much higher!
-
Cambodia backs Thai-led 6-country single visa plan
Yes, I'm sure Copa can help, if needed!
-
Cambodia backs Thai-led 6-country single visa plan
Thanks for your help!
-
Cambodia backs Thai-led 6-country single visa plan
Thanks, that's very helpful. I have downloaded the app. Typical that the example is wrong, but I take your point. I am due there on 8th. So will try the declaration on the 2nd, if I am not too exhausted from 2 days in Pattaya!
-
Bangkok & Pattaya October / November 2024
You make very good points, as does Spoon and emiel1981. To say, as Olddaddy does, that it's a business transaction, misses the point. I have said before that the idea of screwing a boy down (pun intended), to a ludicrously low level, is unacceptable, in my view, especially boasting about it on line. So I'm with you on this.
-
Cambodia backs Thai-led 6-country single visa plan
Can I ask about the ETA for Cambodia. It mentions a 7 day period. It's not clear to me whether that means you must apply at least 7 days in advance, or that you cannot apply until 7 days before you are due to arrive. Can anyone help?
-
Is it mind over matter?
OK, thanks!
-
Is it mind over matter?
Was the African guy more expensive? And well endowed??
-
My Saphan Kwai excursion
Isn't TK at or around 110?
-
Cambodia backs Thai-led 6-country single visa plan
Yes, I see Thailand is threatening, yet again, to implement the 300baht entry tax!
- Kissing
-
Is it mind over matter?
Very sensible comments! I also use thressones more frequently. If we all three cum, 'mission accomplished', as one of my regulars said!
-
Is it mind over matter?
Interesting suggestion!
-
Cambodia backs Thai-led 6-country single visa plan
Will Cambodia be happy to give up the substantial sums they make from the current e visa? Must be many millions.
-
Paraguay
No Paraguayan stamps in your collection?
-
Yellow fever?
When I had it, for Nigeria, I was told it took 14 days to be effective.
-
The Dusit by twilight
They were great rooms, and the staff in the lounge knew that I didn't like much ice in my gin & tonic! No lounge privileges this time, dont think lounge is open yet, but have booked double aspect room. I hope the pool, which appears to be on the 5th floor, is bigger than the old one!
-
Is it mind over matter?
Surely not?
-
I don't see many Russian gays
Ask Mr Navalny, oh sorry you can't, he's dead.
-
Is it mind over matter?
More time to discuss local authorities' spending issues.
-
Is it mind over matter?
I entirely agree. Trip reports setting out sex 3 times a day, are bound to induce envy etc. Perhaps they are not always completely accurate? As an older top, it would be miraculous if I could cum twice every day, and I don't expect to. Or try to! If you just want sex once a week, fine, and enjoy the rest of the time. You can always have a massage, admire the masseur, and get the masseur to cum, much less effort, and quite tasty!
-
Kissing
I do rate kissing highly, with tongue, and usually ask beforehand. I haven't yet had any problems, if they agree, which they mostly do. Anyway, no more problems than in Europe.
-
Bringing your boy to breakfast
Indeed, perhaps they sat up all night discussing different productions of Billy Budd! PS I liked the one at Glyndebourne...
-
The Son Almost Rises
Clever heading!