Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. But in any case, unless you're a resolute bottom, how does dick size matter? There's a lot more to erotic fulfillment than length or girth. Quite right! Mind you I am keen that they cum, size doesnt matter then!
  2. Alright, most!
  3. During oral?
  4. Why should you need a law to stop conscripts being tortured and killed?
  5. Doubt it, surely South Asians have more hair than N Europe? Map seems to show Scandinavia as the hairiest, which must be wrong! Mind you from an escort point of view, a lot shave. I know a sweet smooth Bangladeshi boy, but he has to shave every week!
  6. She suggested referring to the Excise Department for official market-share data, noting that Leo Beer alone held a 50% market share last year and has been the leading brand for 17 years. The Thai beer market is predominantly controlled by domestic companies, which hold about 98% of the market share, with European imports accounting for roughly 1%. Boon Rawd Brewery Group, with its 90-year history in the beverage business, leads with Singha and Leo as its flagship brands. ThaiBev Group, which entered the market in 1994 with Chang Beer, has its main production plant in Bang Ban, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya. A newcomer to the scene, Carabao Group, known for energy drinks, expanded into the beer market with Carabao and Tawan Daeng beers. In 2023, the company invested more than 4 billion baht in a new brewery in Chai Nat, targeting a 10% market share after its first year of operations. As the competition heats up, industry observers are keenly watching to see if Chang can successfully challenge Boon Rawd's long-standing dominance in Thailand's lucrative beer market. https://www.nationthailand.com/business/corporate/40042303 Bring back Kloster beer!
  7. But flying to Phnom Penh, to have a meal, is quite expensive!
  8. So long as there is a reasonable length to suck, that's fine! Then I don't have suffocation issues!
  9. Sorry, 18 months, but same answer!
  10. In UK it meant escort
  11. These so called reports should always be treated with scepticism, and anything in the Sun should always be treated as inaccurate! I've been quite happy with some of the Thai cocks I have sampled! Not seen any with pearls inserted, etc!
  12. Unfortunately not, it was 28 months ago, via Grindr, so lost! They didn't contact me on my last visit, since I think they have moved on!
  13. True, along with jailing people for adverse hotel reviews!
  14. £9.00, hardly expensive, half London price.
  15. Keithambrose replied to Mysteryman's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Sounds like a successful encounter. Good looking guy, you got what you wanted, and free!
  16. PS. Thai guys. Young, sexy!
  17. 2 years ago I was approached on Grindr by 2 guys, offering a 3some. We agreed on 4,000. Great session. They fucked each other, I fucked both of them. Kissing and oral as well.
  18. I haven't seen the diamond emoji for some time. I wonder if Grindr got wise to it?
  19. What made you think that?
  20. That's right!
  21. In my experience. Bridge is often played for money, you win points, after all. However, the amounts involved are small!
  22. Food there is generally good, I think. You can have Thai food as well. I am fond of the Thai fishcakes. Good selection of beers. Guido is an active host, too much so for some members, I know, but keeps the place moving. Normally pretty full.
  23. But your blogs are really useful!
  24. Qatar, as we know, is a leading light in human rights,especially in the LBGT area. All a bit of a joke, really.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.