Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
New Jet Ski and Speedboat Rules
Any chance the new rules will be enforced, or just a chance for more brown envelopes?
-
Do you live in Thailand?
I thought you had a partner?
-
New tax rules for foreign-sourced income
Or the winner, ie Russia, decides to move the borders and shift a country, Poland, to the West! Mind you, Italy made a sound strategic decision in 1915, to dump their allies, Germany and Austria, in return for a promise from the Allies that they would be able to hoover up large parts of south Austria/Hungary!
-
Fantastic restaurant
Depends which quarter!
-
Zeus Massage
Yes, they post on Line every day
-
The legendary Madrid
Is that in 2029?
- Zeus Massage
-
Moonlight: Passion of the west shows -
Old or New testament?
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Yes, but other shops don't keep sending xxx videos of a couple of their guys fucking!
-
New massage shop for Soi 6
Interesting. I'll have a look tomorrow. (Or today!)
-
I like to open a bar
Stamp collectors.
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Getting rather bored with TK posts. Mostly repetitive, with same 3 boys showing off cocks, which are respectable, and repeating fucking scenes.
-
Zeus Massage
OK, not on current schedule, but things change!
-
Im getting bored in Bangkok
Very clever. Great IT skills!
-
Im getting bored in Bangkok
That suggests you talked to him!
-
Only in Bangkok
I thought you were back in Australia? Time travel?
-
I'm back in Australia
He's already a novelist!
-
Im getting bored in Bangkok
I detect a Blofeld reference here!
-
New tax rules for foreign-sourced income
Shame Austria lost its coastline after 1918!
-
I'm back in Australia
Surprised that Olddaddy didn't stay on in Pattaya for the international beach bikini race!
-
Im getting bored in Bangkok
Presumably on your own, as you don't talk to anyone!
-
What bars are for sale in Jomtien complex?
Or any of the things he says...
-
New tax rules for foreign-sourced income
There's always the Vatican, if of a religious persuasion! May be sea view there from top of St Peters.
-
New tax rules for foreign-sourced income
Bolivia? San Marino, etc....
-
Im getting bored in Bangkok
The possibilities are endless!