Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
University students massage shop near Ramkhamhaeng University
I was wondering if anyone has actually visited this shop? As said, it's clearly a sex shop, but I don't think I've seen any reports. I'm not even sure where it is!
-
Bar Boys Question
I've never bought a bottle might be worth trying. Trouble is I don't drink whisky! What is the average price?
-
What's the biggest Thai cock ?
Not something I've been involved in. As a top, it didn't turn me on.
-
Bangkok shows
May well depend on number of customers. In the 'old' days, the late show got quite interesting, nudity, interaction, etc, but I fear not now. Though they say Pattaya still pushes the boundaries. I hope so!
-
Furama Silom
It's always smart, I think, to leave decent tip near beginning of stay. Usually means you get good service. Mind you, it helps if the same person does your room each day, as otherwise one girl gets a windfall. I usually wait till day 2, if same girl, or occasionally man, is there, then I tip.
-
Wanker heaven
I have seen them,though some years ago!
-
What's the biggest Thai cock ?
Your hand didn't come out of his mouth, I suppose?
-
Furama Silom
Just read a report, 'sudoxi'? Saying he liked it.
-
Wanker heaven
It's amazing what you can buy from a machine in Japan. Did you see the machine selling used panties?
-
Trip Report - Bangkok Sept 2024
I'm sure you realise the bang is not their cock on the pole, they use their knee, or foot. Sounds good though!
-
Trip Report - Bangkok Sept 2024
Great Post, thanks. I have used Mac, on and off for over 5 years, he is very good, but sometimes difficult to contact. He has had personal issues, which I hope are improving, as he is a nice guy, as well as knowledgeable. Sorry to hear about his phone, but I notice, typical of Mac, he didn't ask you to buy a new one. Many people would. On one visit he had broken down trainers, and I offered to buy him a new pair. But he refused. I also asked him to come to the hotel, le Meridien, to join me for breakfast, as my rate includes 2 people, and I almost had to force him to eat! On the tour to Amphawa, he only ordered the minimum for his lunch!
-
Trip Report - Bangkok Sept 2024
I have been looking at TK Male massage. On Line, and even more so on Twitter, very XXX videos, but mostly the same few guys. Has anyone on here tried TK? I'd like to know if they have a good selection of guys, Top, bottom etc.
-
Last week of the year busy or like low season?
And beginning to get wet.
-
Is it ok to identify as a female?
You are right about capacity issues, trying to convert current male and female toilets into all cubicles, would result in around 50 per cent reduction in total capacity. There is no space for expansion in most toilet areas. In addition, the cost would be astronomic, and I can't see the money being available. So, current situation liable to continue.
-
Bar Boys Question
I must make sure I go there in November!
-
Bar Boys Question
You were lucky to be offered a 3some, comments on this forum indicate that is not so common! Assuming you fancied the boys, I would have accepted the offer with open arms, and everything else open!
-
What's the biggest Thai cock ?
It depends on what you want to do with it! If oral, can be as big as you like, apart from suffocation issues! If you want to bottom, then 23cm could lead to problems with walking, etc!
-
"Straight" masseurs and go-go boys
Or she......
-
"Straight" masseurs and go-go boys
I agree!
-
"Straight" masseurs and go-go boys
I don't find that so. I've had great sex with boys who have a wife and child. Mind that then comes back to what is meant by straight!
- The best SIM card
-
Last week of the year busy or like low season?
I was there for New Year a couple of times recently, and had a great time. I recall having sex with a bar boy as the chimes sounded, and the fireworks lit up my hotel room window! The idea was to cum as the New-year started!Then off to Soi 4, which was heaving, but fun for as long as you wanted!
-
Is it ok to identify as a female?
In principle I agree. After all we have genderless toilets at home. However, I accept there can be a problem where women feel threatened. That could be largely dealt with by proper cubicles, and would be unlikely to be a problem in busy public spaces, stores, restaurants, etc. It would actually be an advantage to women in places like theatres, etc, where the line for the often inadequate 'ladies' toilets is always massive.
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Thanks. I have them as a friend on Line. Helpfully. They indicate T or B etc.
-
Tawan/The One report
That is my aim, if I succeed, I will let you know!