Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Screwboys
Let me know how you get on with Mac. I think he is very good, but he has had issues, and not always been available when I have been there. I am aiming to visit in June, so info would be good!
-
BT House Massage
Can't open this?
-
Will US Justice Clarence Thomas Finally Get His Comeuppance?
No problems, I am an English lawyer!
-
Will US Justice Clarence Thomas Finally Get His Comeuppance?
Judges in England now retire at 75, this change happened in 2022.
-
Screwboys
Any more news? I hope to be there in July!
-
Heat shock: Bangkok to hit scorching 45.8C
I once was in Lagos, on business, Holiday Inn. No a/c, no opening windows. I also had to share with a colleague! The only thing we could do was have a cold shower, which helped for a bit. Downstairs was ok, decent beer, the hotel was on stilts, so a bit of a breeze. Dec Interesting place, the hotel was next to the beach where they carried out public executions! I was told not to take a taxi, as a guest had recently been robbed, and killed. I didn't go back...
-
Screwboys
Hope this wasn't an April Fool!
- Screwboys
-
Zurich
Er, no. That's the entrance fee!
-
Back in Bangkok after 3 years
44 years, to my knowledge!
-
Evolution of the Bangkok Mass Transit System
However, young11 found his card was not accepted. The website you quote leads you to a page where you have to register your card for it to be accepted. I did not have to do that.
-
Evolution of the Bangkok Mass Transit System
On reflection, the MasterCard I used was a UK Post Office foreign currency Card, which I had loaded with Baht and $ etc. Useful, as no annoying currency charges etc. It may be that was why it worked!
-
Cambodian mystery and Thai solution - first trip of 2023
Sounds good to me! I find G's very reliable!
-
To those who ejaculate more than once a day
I agree re age. I am happy with once a day now. Also medication is a factor. Anxiety medication reduces sex drive, I found, or at least ability to cum. Erections, no problem, interestingly, can still have multiple erections. So no problem, after cumming, being turned on several times later in the day!
-
Gaybutton board is back!
I got in, just by opening website!
-
Evolution of the Bangkok Mass Transit System
When I was in BKK last month, the MRT took my UK Mastercard, no problem. I was surprised, and pleased! Just like London!
-
Cabinet approves tourist fee of 150-300 baht for all foreign tourists
So, the airline will have to work out if you. Are exempt or not? I have just booked for BKK next January, no arrival tax, will someone in authority work that out, and levy it on arrival? Unlikely.
-
Problems logging in?
Same problems yesterday.
-
Gaybutton board hacked
Hi. I just accesses Gaybutton, before I read this post, and got straight through,read posts and came out. No warning message!
-
New to PP
Interestingly, when I was there, October, in Siem Reap, no issue with Grindr profiles. Very happy with what I got. As I have said, elsewhere, only issue was subsequent pleas for more money, 'I can't pay rent etc'.
-
Wanna do a 3 way but all massage shops say no
I take your point, but here, all the discussion was with Art, who organised everything, and the third boy didn't say much, just got involved with sex! So basically, Art was in charge, hence he got the money. I just had a 3some here in UK, at my place, with 2 guys I know, and they are paid separately!
-
Siem Reap - Feb
I was there in October, and had great sex from guys on Grindr. They were almost queuing up. I was having sex 2 hours after getting to my hotel!
-
Wanna do a 3 way but all massage shops say no
I gave Art the 4,500, assuming they would share! I didn't witness any handing over!
-
Wanna do a 3 way but all massage shops say no
As I reported on another forum, I had excellent 3 way, via the apps. I was contacted by a sexy guy who offered a 3way, everything, he said, kissing, sucking, fucking, licking etc. He sent pics of his friend, very sexy, and they came to Le Meridien, no problems, and he was as good as his word! Great sex, all round. He only wanted 4,000, so I gave him 500 extra.
-
What’s your reviews of masseurs on rent.men?
Yes, it's like buying from Amazon, delivery included!