Everything posted by BigK
-
100 best movie insults of all time
Great collection of insults...ending with the greatest movie insult by Rhett Butler to Scarlet...economical but devastating at 7 words. Well worth 10 minutes to watch.
-
Chris Colfer wins PCA
Looks like he's got big feet.
-
What would Ryan Lochte do?
- Suckrates congrats on 1000 posts on BoyToy!
Congrats- What would Ryan Lochte do?
Don't know how much I care if he's small...he's got a great body!- Actor Matt Dallas comes out and announces engagement
He's very handsome. I wish I'd watched Kyle XYZ... or whatever.- Perspective
Perspective is a wonderful word. We should all keep it in mind more often.- Google Warning Page?
Earlier threads about this. We missed you. Stay well.- Does anybody know how FourAces is doing?
Uh Oh- Rand Paul's son arrested on charges of disorderly conduct
DOUBLE BANNED!!!- Does anybody know how FourAces is doing?
I hope he's well too. FourAces...give us an update when you are able.- BiBottom Boy welcome back!
Well Lucky has been banned from the other site. I know, I know...you've heard that one before.- Welcome Josephga, formerly of another site.
Nice to have you here Joseph.- Congrats on your 5000th post, Lucky
Far too many posts. I think Lucky should be banned for such bad behavior. Tsk Tsk.- It could happen to you...
So sad... The pictures showed such a close and happy couple. I truly hope it was an accident. With the shit Tom took from his family I hope it wasn't a suicide. Couples who can't be recognized with civil unions, must cover each other with legal agreements like a medical power of attorney and wills, etc. Such a young couple hadn't gotten that far yet.- A New Year
- My apologies for the downtime
I'm getting on site through both IE and Chrome.- Is it the holiday time or......
Django is very gorey. It also has lots of humor. It's shot in the style of a Spaghetti Western. I liked it a lot. Quintin Tarintino has a cameo appearance a la Alfred Hitchcock.- Blackhole Exploit Kit
Hasn't happened to me.- Will you sign a petition for a Mom's Gay BoyScout son?
I've signed it. Very sad for this young man. I hope he's getting support from his "former" troup mates.- R.I.P. Norman Schwartzkopf
He was 78. I didn't think he was that old. Still, relatively young to have died these days. I would have expected he was in pretty good shape notwithstanding a few extra pounds.- Downton Abbey
He can be my "footman" any day.- R.I.P. Jack Klugman @ 90
Great Actor... loved the Odd Couple.- Happy Holidays from your friends at BoyToy.com!
I'd love to climb his pole (candy cane).- Holiday wishes
Merry Christmas or the Holiday of your choice to all. - Suckrates congrats on 1000 posts on BoyToy!