Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RA1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RA1

  1. Thanks for the link. But, what do you think of the situation? I am just as interested in that as I am the story. I know I sound like a broken record but BO, whatever his other faults, has been absolutely abysmal with foreign policy. That would include not authorizing the Canadian pipeline which represents thousands of US jobs as well as increasing our "E bomb". Do we have to go green all at once or is there a logical, thoughtful way to do it? Best regards, RA1
  2. That happens if you leave it out in the rain (for whatever reason). There are other possible reasons but this does not seem like the proper format to go into them. Best regards, RA1
  3. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Sorry but I am unfamiliar with that actress or singer. I am much more used to a VERY POWERFUL rendition of this song. Is it just me or what? Best regards, RA1
  4. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    You could always compete with Octomom who had 8 at once + had 6 "hidden" other children. Somehow she went from being on public assistance to having $50,000 worth of assets + $1 million worth of debt, according to her bankruptcy petition. Best regards, RA1
  5. I was thinking more like this product was a prelude to a Soylent Green type culture where we incorporated smells from the past while consuming modern nothingness. Best regards, RA1
  6. This could be almost anywhere. Thanks for the post. Best regards, RA1
  7. I don't understand those comments about brides. It all seems reasonable to me. Best regards. RA1
  8. Only on a Dr. Strangelove situation. Best regards, RA1
  9. I always try to remember to do this but sometimes I don't know what it might mean. After all, a conservative cock might be just as desirable, no? Best regards, RA1
  10. RA1 replied to paulsf's topic in Gay Asia
    Visual beings aka voyeurs. OK, I admit to being one. I did enjoy and expect to keep enjoying whatever you have to say about your visit to Thailand. After all, it is current and therefore important. I have been to BKK but not other desirable places in Thailand. I hope you will visit some of them while you are there and not completely limit yourself to BKK. Politics are politics. Get out of town and have fun. I completely understand your comments about how and what you do to have fun. Not everyone can be twenty something at all times, especially physically. Mentally, yes. Best regards, RA1
  11. Wait until more ice melting uncovers a mammoth or sabre tooth tiger and some "mad scientist" clones the DNA into a real live terror. OTOH, The Far Arena is a pretty good fictional account of a human "surviving" much the same kind of treatment. Best regards, RA1
  12. Or, lower them in some cases, teen-age birth rate for one. There is no free lunch. Sometimes we have cold weather for a short time here also. Best regards, RA1
  13. I think I would be about that "wooden" with a gal. Best regards, RA1
  14. Regardless of the black comedy and very serious implications on several levels I still can and do enjoy this movie regarding only the very surface thereof. Too many memorable gags to not do so. "I can't do that honey. It robs a man of his very essence." "Yahoo, yahoo" as Slim Pickens rides an H bomb out of the bomber. The scenes leading up to this as well as this scene are no doubt my favorites. ALL pilots would rather die than look bad. Best regards, RA1
  15. RA1 replied to AdamSmith's topic in The Beer Bar
    I always wondered how to judge "half-way". Now I know. Somehow the old saying about how far can you go into the woods was not very satisfactory. The answer being half way; after that you are going out of the woods. Best regards, RA1
  16. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I wish I had something very useful to contribute but my agendum is entirely different from the stated one and, perhaps, most. SAN does have beautiful weather and attractive folks but the surrounding territory is too full of cumulo granite. So that general idea kind of lets out anywhere west of North Dakota- West Texas line. I have had far more trouble with bad weather while on the ground rather than in the air. Any place where they might have to plow the runway before I either land or take-off is not on my list of places to live. The Northeast has terrible traffic both on the ground and in the air. One can spend a lot of money going nowhere but waiting, engines running, for your opportunity to do so. OK, where does that leave? Basically the Southeast US. The mountains are not as tall. The snowfall is infrequent. Generally the traffic on the ground and in the air is less. Yes, there are bad thunderstorms and the occasional tornado but no place is perfect. I love visiting all of the places mentioned, plus others not in the US but visiting is the operative word. Probably if I moved in retirement, likely I would go to central Florida. The hurricanes have diminished in intensity by there, the salt water is far enough away to not corrode everything you own and small town lifestyle, while different, has its' own attractiveness. Plus, I have relatives and friends there who likely will call a tow truck or ambulance if they see me lying drunk in a ditch somewhere. Best regards, RA1
  17. OK, you are almost half way there. Eggs + potatoes for breakfast is a no brainer. However, one needs to add some animal protein to survive. Sausage, bacon, pork chops, and many others fill this bill. Could I perhaps suggest pork brains? Just don't look at it and eat it and enjoy. I certainly realize organ meats are not good for many to include me (gout) but with proper Rx I can enjoy some of these although infrequently. There are entirely too many seasonal products to enjoy without falling into the local creek. This really means just enjoying them less. Asparagus, mountain oysters, various fries and many other products are just there for enjoyment but should be limited for those who have "afflictions" like me. Best regards, RA1
  18. Gov. Moonbeam returns to Earth? Best regards, RA1
  19. Nor Poland, nor France, nor a bunch more. BTW, I grew up with a small group of Latvians whose parents had fled during and after the war. They all seemed to worry a whole lot more about the Russians than any other country or person. Best regards, RA1
  20. We should send in Neville Chamberlain to settle this once and for all. Best regards, RA1
  21. All of my toes are equally able to perform this task. Best regards, RA1
  22. Have you thought about $3 per mile plus expenses to visit all those places? If you have, then I can take you to them. Best regards, RA1
  23. Could not much the same be said for sanctioning any oil or gas producing country? Wait, silly me, they are all run by cheating pols, aren't they? Best regards, RA1
  24. Not only is there a Yazoo City but also a Yazoo County, MS. Probably there are some "strange" native names in BC also. Best regards. RA1
  25. I completely agree. This guy wouldn't last 5 minutes as a US pol and not even 3 as a UK pol. He seems to have an embarrassment of riches available. All he has to do is put them into the proper light and enjoy. Best regards, RA1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.