Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RA1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RA1

  1. Great camo, if you live in Hollyweird. Best regards, RA1
  2. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Yes, you did. All except the BIG part. As I and we all are well aware, everything is in the eye of the beholder. What you be holding, boy? Best regards, RA1
  3. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    So, you ADMIT to being among the Big Easy's? Best regards, RA1
  4. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    So, the wedding will be in New Orleans? Best regards, RA1
  5. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    As a previous suitor should you not be at least considered for maid of honor? Best regards, RA1
  6. So, now that we know he was a "regular" guy, his election is assured. Best regards, RA1
  7. I hate it when subjects become unruly and stop paying homage to their betters. AKA HRH, the verb. Or, are the animals now running the zoo? Best regards, RA1
  8. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I think it is more like Mermanizing. Best regards, RA1
  9. As always one has to understand the context. A pilot in command is always in command regardless of the seat he or she occupies. Generally, the PIC is in the left seat but there are exceptions as in the previous example. Best regards, RA1
  10. I am always in command. Best regards, RA1
  11. I have to suggest that there are one or more queens who might be armed. Additionally they may also be not entirely unwillingly to be OUR queens. Also, unwittingly. OK, enough jests. Let our queens reign. Best regards, RA1
  12. I hate pilot auto ban. Best regards, RA1
  13. Hey, don't forget I can schedule those appointments and AS can arrange "other" things. Best regards, RA1
  14. She isn't always correct but she is always the queen. Best regards, RA1
  15. "...that other language." As the sayings goes, the English and Americans are separated by a common language. Best regards, RA1
  16. There is a Band-Aid. Did pretty boy cut himself while skinning the creature for the hat? Of course not. Boys like him don't do things that might damage their looks. Best regards, RA1
  17. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I have been to GAD. After flying behind bad weather all day, two of us quit and took a Southern Airways flight from there (non-stop) to ATL. We nearly got arrested on this flight because my client not only had all the drinks the airline would serve him but also (twice) opened his briefcase and brought out more. All this on a 30-40 minute flight. What memories we have. Best regards, RA1
  18. Not sure which holidays you are thinking of but here in MEM last week we had 3 days of around 18C. Certainly not everyday is like that in winter but enough of them to make some of us forget about cold weather for a little while. We have about 2 months of variable weather to go before Spring but no snow so far. Yes, I have been in England in August and was very cold (in the rain). I have also been in London when everyone either did or wanted to open their hotel windows (no AC). Weather is whatever you find. Best regards, RA1
  19. Picasso in extremis? Best regards, RA1
  20. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Or, in this case, Tom Brady. Best regards, RA1
  21. Gee, Mister Spook, didn't you recently show a situation where everyone was plugged in? Why should bacteria be exempt? Best regards, RA1
  22. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Here I thought the subject would be the Super Bowl. Best regards, RA1
  23. lookin- You can annoy me anytime. Best regards, RA1
  24. What is the modern equivalent of chicken feathers and oil one must use to "consult the Googles"? Best regards, RA1
  25. I view some of this similar to the spread of gambling casinos. When only Las Vegas (and Nevada) had big ones, it was exotic to take a trip there. But, when first Atlantic City and then a real flood of them were legalized in several states, it did not take long for the "glamour" to wear off. Now, some are closing (or taking bankruptcy). When 15-20 states make marijuana legal, it will become just another over taxed, grind it out business. If the take away is that mostly the users now are the ones who were using illegally before, I get that. I am all for closely monitored medical use but I am not persuaded so far about casual use by everybody, other than in the privacy of your own home without endangering or annoying others. AKA personal freedom. Best regards, RA1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.