Everything posted by RA1
-
Caption this (12-10-14)
Della, please step outside while Paul and I "talk" things over. Best regards, RA1
-
A Playtoy for hito
We live in the DuPont age, so there is an Rx for that, too. Best regards, RA1
-
A Playtoy for hito
She is a very cute Beagle. Best regards, RA1
-
Add-A-Caption 12/7/2014
Of course! Best regards, RA1
-
Add-A-Caption 12/7/2014
Everyone needs a hot body, even if you only literally mean thermal. Best regards, RA1
-
Just for hito.......
More like the River Styx. Best regards, RA1
-
Caption This 12/5/14
Not sure what to say about Urassic but I did want to avoid the MS and PA eras. Best regards, RA1
-
Caption This 12/5/14
Hey, personally I am no older than Jurassic. Best regards, RA1
-
Caption This 12/5/14
So, there is hope for you and me? Best regards, RA1
-
Caption This 12/5/14
I thought this look went out circa 1920? Best regards, RA1
-
Einstein online
Still my favorite line and probably posted herein by me before: Reporter: Mrs. Einstein, do you understand the theory of relativity? Mrs. Einstein: No, but I understand Albert. Best regards, RA1
-
Fasting for three days can regenerate entire immune system, study finds
Crisco seems appropriate for either activity. Best regards, RA1
-
Execution American Style
Whether one is for or against the death penalty for moral reasons, the US economic reality is that it is cheaper to sentence one to life imprisonment than it is to pronounce the death penalty. Both can be expensive but the death penalty brings on many appeals as well as special cells, etc. Is it too far out to wish for folks to behave in such a manner as to preclude either the death penalty or a life sentence? Best regards, RA1
-
Fasting for three days can regenerate entire immune system, study finds
Surely you mean concerning the size of your "member", NOT your countenance. Best regards, RA1
-
Execution American Style
No easy choices here. I think the only thing that I would observe is that this perp would not be allowed out among other citizens. But, then, that might apply to us all, at one time or another. Best regards, RA1
-
Fasting for three days can regenerate entire immune system, study finds
Make me want to know your cell phone #. Best regards, RA1
-
Angela Merkel, the queen of Europe
OK, I give up. Who? Best regards, RA1
-
Homosexuality "is an essential part of evolution", say scientists - in hunter-gatherer days, it was an advantage to be bisexual
Do we have to revert to being hunter gatherers in order to fully explore our sexuality? Or, is it enough to just admire big muscles? Best regards, RA1
-
Team Spirit
I assume you mean somewhere inside your fruit of the looms? Best regards, RA1
-
Team Spirit
Which one? The American Revolution? The war of 1812? Good thing we kissed and made up. Best regards, RA1
-
Chernobyl’s eerie desolation revealed by camera mounted on drone
Was not the Ukraine a Soviet state then? And, was not the nuclear plant under the direct control of Moscow? Is this sort of thing not part of a very long standing policy of Russia to isolate to some extent their own citizens? Any and all of that notwithstanding, the Earth is entirely too small a locale for these sorts of problems. Best regards, RA1
-
Chernobyl’s eerie desolation revealed by camera mounted on drone
We ( the US) have sometimes taken big chances and lost. Russia (the Soviets) have sometimes taken bigger chances and lost (big time). This is not the only nuclear "accident" they have had, most notable among the others are nuclear submarines that have come to grief. I find it interesting that many other nations have pledged money to "fix" Chernobyl. Was this not an entirely internal project at the time? Are they being altruistic or trying to protect themselves? I do not intend these comments to be cynical, merely curiosity on my part. Best regards, RA1
-
Why Marriage Equality Is Not a Done Deal
I hate to wake up dead. Ruins one's whole morning, maybe not mourning. We gays have dealt with no marriage and other inequities for so long, why are we worrying about it now? Of course, fair is fair and we should be treated equally, but who said life will be fair? Whoever said it was lying. In addition, I am reasonably happy to let the breeders find fault with one another and avoid all the grief. Best regards, RA1
-
Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
I wish you would just call me when things like that happen. BR5-49. Best regards, RA1
-
Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
I thought this thread was supposed to have jokes in it. Best regards, RA1