Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RA1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RA1

  1. Della, please step outside while Paul and I "talk" things over. Best regards, RA1
  2. We live in the DuPont age, so there is an Rx for that, too. Best regards, RA1
  3. She is a very cute Beagle. Best regards, RA1
  4. Of course! Best regards, RA1
  5. Everyone needs a hot body, even if you only literally mean thermal. Best regards, RA1
  6. More like the River Styx. Best regards, RA1
  7. Not sure what to say about Urassic but I did want to avoid the MS and PA eras. Best regards, RA1
  8. Hey, personally I am no older than Jurassic. Best regards, RA1
  9. So, there is hope for you and me? Best regards, RA1
  10. I thought this look went out circa 1920? Best regards, RA1
  11. Still my favorite line and probably posted herein by me before: Reporter: Mrs. Einstein, do you understand the theory of relativity? Mrs. Einstein: No, but I understand Albert. Best regards, RA1
  12. Crisco seems appropriate for either activity. Best regards, RA1
  13. Whether one is for or against the death penalty for moral reasons, the US economic reality is that it is cheaper to sentence one to life imprisonment than it is to pronounce the death penalty. Both can be expensive but the death penalty brings on many appeals as well as special cells, etc. Is it too far out to wish for folks to behave in such a manner as to preclude either the death penalty or a life sentence? Best regards, RA1
  14. Surely you mean concerning the size of your "member", NOT your countenance. Best regards, RA1
  15. No easy choices here. I think the only thing that I would observe is that this perp would not be allowed out among other citizens. But, then, that might apply to us all, at one time or another. Best regards, RA1
  16. Make me want to know your cell phone #. Best regards, RA1
  17. OK, I give up. Who? Best regards, RA1
  18. Do we have to revert to being hunter gatherers in order to fully explore our sexuality? Or, is it enough to just admire big muscles? Best regards, RA1
  19. RA1 replied to TampaYankee's topic in The Beer Bar
    I assume you mean somewhere inside your fruit of the looms? Best regards, RA1
  20. RA1 replied to TampaYankee's topic in The Beer Bar
    Which one? The American Revolution? The war of 1812? Good thing we kissed and made up. Best regards, RA1
  21. Was not the Ukraine a Soviet state then? And, was not the nuclear plant under the direct control of Moscow? Is this sort of thing not part of a very long standing policy of Russia to isolate to some extent their own citizens? Any and all of that notwithstanding, the Earth is entirely too small a locale for these sorts of problems. Best regards, RA1
  22. We ( the US) have sometimes taken big chances and lost. Russia (the Soviets) have sometimes taken bigger chances and lost (big time). This is not the only nuclear "accident" they have had, most notable among the others are nuclear submarines that have come to grief. I find it interesting that many other nations have pledged money to "fix" Chernobyl. Was this not an entirely internal project at the time? Are they being altruistic or trying to protect themselves? I do not intend these comments to be cynical, merely curiosity on my part. Best regards, RA1
  23. I hate to wake up dead. Ruins one's whole morning, maybe not mourning. We gays have dealt with no marriage and other inequities for so long, why are we worrying about it now? Of course, fair is fair and we should be treated equally, but who said life will be fair? Whoever said it was lying. In addition, I am reasonably happy to let the breeders find fault with one another and avoid all the grief. Best regards, RA1
  24. I wish you would just call me when things like that happen. BR5-49. Best regards, RA1
  25. I thought this thread was supposed to have jokes in it. Best regards, RA1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.