Everything posted by lookin
-
Month of the unquiet servers
I met him on a website After I had cleared my cache. He's only got an hour tonight, So I shall have to dash!
-
Month of the unquiet servers
I've noticed the same thing. But I can get in OK using Firefox instead of the Mac Safari browser. Recently cleared the Safari cache, and the problem hasn't shown up since. Safari also used to give me trouble on the Flirt4Free website, while Firefox worked fine. In fact, once I punched through to the site with Firefox, Safari would connect immediately and work fine, as if a drain had been unclogged. You might see what happens with another browser, and try clearing your cache. I'm hoping the problem with MER will disappear with the new software upgrade, as it did with Flirt4Free.
-
Adspeak
Gosh, fellas, let’s not shy away from gilding the lily a little. Remember it’s a pas de deux that we both do, and not much fun if it’s done by one. For me, there’s always been a certain symmetry to the dance between escort and client: Boyfriend experience: I only fly first class. I’ll treat you like a prince: Hamlet comes to mind. Cute bubble butt: Think Danny DeVito. Athletic build: Sumo’s a sport. Only one client a day: Unless somebody else calls. Loyal to my special guy: Nobody else returns my messages. Ninety-percent of my clients are repeaters: "I told you kissing's important!" My guys call me: "Don’t you ever contact me again!" Young movie star looks: Mason Reese. Mature movie star looks: Burl Ives. As long as we mirror one another’s steps, won’t we finish pretty even? Even if one of us is doing it backwards, and in high heels.
-
Adspeak
All right, here's some that have served me well. HWP: Think Divine. Thick dark hair: Ears and nose mostly. Generous and reliable: I've been paying for it since 1973. Friends consider me handsome: It says so in my yearbook. Successful executive: Have my own desk at work. Laid back: Check pulse every few minutes. Gregarious: Drunk. Looking for long-term arrangement: Rarely get a second chance. Sugar Daddy: Freezer full of Häagen-Dazs. Good physical shape: Oval. Attentive: Stalker. Fun loving: Sometimes forget to pay.
-
An old wheeze, updated for MER
The cute young escort lay in bed looking up as his elderly client undressed and sat on the edge of the bed. The young man watched as the old gent slipped on a condom, stuffed a wad of cotton up each nostril, and put in an earplug. "What the heck are you doing?" asked the nervous young bottom. "Well," said the old bird, sliding in the second earplug, "at my age it takes me an awful long time to come, and I don't like hearing all the yelling, and I can't stand the smell of burning rubber."
-
Credit where it's due
Andre? Welcome to Riyadh! Don’t let the burka fool you. It’s me, Adam!
-
Hockey Mama for Obama
- New Macbook laptops to be annonunced on Tuesday
If you put a value on your time, or moving from to , then the Mac might start looking like a better deal. It often surprises me when folks are willing to spend hours "upgrading" and cursing their Windows system because it's "cheaper" than a Mac. A friend of mine bought a $700 PC laptop for his parents last Christmas. He also offered to help them set it up, get it connected to the internet, and transfer their software from their old PC to their new PC laptop. I saw him when he was one week into the process, and he was bitching up a storm. He had spent at least ten hours getting almost everything to work, but he was still having trouble getting all their data transferred, and their email still wasn't working. He had spent the morning on hold with tech support, he was on his way to Radio Shack to buy a cable, and he was going to have to spend most of his weekend trying to get everything working. He was not a happy camper. We figured out he had saved almost $400 by not buying them a Mac laptop, but he would gladly have paid $400 to save himself the aggravation he had already gone through, and it wasn't over yet. Without rubbing it in, I told him what I had gone through when I bought my Mac laptop a couple of years ago. I turned it on, and it asked me a few easy questions, one of which was "Would you like to transfer information from another Apple Macintosh?" After I said yes, it told me to connect the two computers with a firewire cable, and to restart my old computer while holding down the "T" key. That set my old computer up as a target drive. Then my new computer asked me if I wanted to bring over everything from my old computer, or just certain applications and files. I told it "everything", gave it my password, and it told me it would take about an hour. When I came back and restarted my new laptop, it was the spitting image of my old desktop. Everything was there, my desktop wallpaper, my applications, my files, my old emails, my browser bookmarks and cookies, even my passwords. No more to do, and everything worked. A few months ago, my friend got an iPhone. His next computer will be a Mac. Me? I can't wait to see the new MacBooks!- What goes up and doesn't come down
I've been casting about for a robust yet stylish headband that would allow me to have a discrete Cialis IV drip installed when the time comes. This thread has got me rethinking my approach to the looming Golden Years.- Blame Candada
No breakfast today for the West Coast viewers!- Have We Become a Victim of Our Efficiency?
Next time leave your webcam on and click the "AutoReview" button. It'll be posted before the door hits him in the ass!- Size: how big is too big?
Aha! I found his bio in my browser cache. Make that 7". I seem to remember them bigger than they actually are. Imagine that! http://www.flirt4free.com/models/?model_id...hat&small=1- Size: how big is too big?
Wish I could tell you he's right outside your door, but I stumbled across him yesterday on Flirt4Free. I think he's Russian and that usually means St. Petersburg. Can't recall height and weight, but there was an 8" in there somewhere. He had one review, a four-star, and it said he preferred to chat and was shy about showing his butt. Still, I like to think that if you were in St. Petersburg, you could reason with him.- Size: how big is too big?
I agree with BiBottomBoy, Lucky, and others who like the site as it is. Of all the websites I visit, this is the most tastefully designed. The only thing I'd change is that fire-engine red border around the Flirt4Free models. Rather than Red (#FF0000), why not try DarkRed (#8B0000) or FireBrick (#B22222) instead? It would still pop, but wouldn't be such an an island of tacky in a sea of good taste. Another country heard from.- Size: how big is too big?
At last I understand the question you're asking. I'm no expert, but this guy is: http://www.hobo-web.co.uk/tips/25.htm He says to optimize for 1024*768, but use a liquid design with percentage widths to control layout. That way, almost everyone will have a good experience, no matter their screen size or browser settings. Since you asked, my screen size is currently 1280*800. But I can't tell you what it will be next month, when I hope Apple will release new laptops. And I'll want Xerx to look good when I spring for an iPhone too. So here's a vote for liquid design!- Letter from Cyberpimp to Friends of Hustalball
:rolleyes: Popping my cork as we speak! :rolleyes:- Martha Stewart Likes Big Wieners
When a bow just isn't enough . . . (That's me on the right!)- Martha Stewart Likes Big Wieners
You'll have to pin the Blue Ribbon on AdamSmith for that one; I missed it entirely. And once again you've sent me trundling off to the dictionary, this time for moue: A small grimace; a pout Awfully sorry if my fun causes you any distress. I'll be checking each post from now on for inadvertent doggerel or anything that jingles. You did remind me, however, of a favorite piece of graffiti, floating above a urinal in the Tenderloin some twenty years ago: I'm not going to do it, that's all there is to it. Oops! I've done it again. Thanks for the memories!- Martha Stewart Likes Big Wieners
Au contraire! In fact, I was hoping you'd join me at Martha's upcoming Chile Reception; assuming, of course, I can do something with this drooping derrière.- Chrysler gets into electric car race
In 1957, Ford showed off its nuclear-powered concept car, the Ford Nucleon. Rumors swirled that GM was close behind with its Chevy Chernobyl.- Martha Stewart Likes Big Wieners
Missed the show, so I'm playing catch up, but would relish any tips she had for sagging buns.- How do quotes work?
Howdy, There may be better way, but here's a way that works for me. Pick the chunk you want to respond to and type [qu0te] at the beginning of that chunk and then type [/qu0te] at the end of that chunk. (Except spell "quote" the right way with "o" instead of "0"; I had to misspell it, or my words would have appeared in quotes.) Then you can type your response to that chunk. When you're ready to quote the next chunk, just type [qu0te] at the beginning of the chunk and [/qu0te] at the end of the chunk, and it will appear in quotes. As you noticed, when you hit the "reply" button, the [qu0te] and [/qo0te] commands are inserted for you automatically, but for the entire post you're responding to. To break it into chunks, you have to insert the extra [qu0te] and [/qu0te] commands yourself. Far out! I never noticed that. I have no idea what that button does, and maybe it's the secret to a whole better process. In the meantime, thank you, I'll just enjoy flipping between red and blue. You're welcome, and happy quoting!- Daniel Radcliffe
"I will not exaggerate its size, or minimize its potential."- NYC Gay Marriage
To think my perversion helps foster subversion!- Size: how big is too big?
Personal proclivities aside, I'm not sure I understand the question. I can make the screen any size I want, up to the edges of my computer display. Which I usually do. Or are you referring to the blank spaces along the sides of the page? I hadn't really noticed until you asked the question, but this site does have more "air" around the content than most. If that's what you're asking about, I think it's fine the way it is, but I wouldn't complain if you took back some of that real estate either. If I've totally missed the point, I hope you'll ask the question again. I like the way you guys look for improvements. - New Macbook laptops to be annonunced on Tuesday