Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MsGuy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MsGuy

  1. Before Lucky jumps my post, no, I hadn't noticed.
  2. God needs to get his ass in gear and bless Tebow with the ability to throw a timing route.
  3. Somewhere buried in the archives of a certain First Presbyterian Church is proof that as a child I attended church and Sunday school 336 consecutive weeks.
  4. Damn it, Lucky, if I can't have sock-puppets to boost my post totals, you sould at least refrain from mining old threads. Shameless post ho!
  5. I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all. Ecclesiastes 9:11
  6. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I loved the George Smiley novels, the later books, not so much. Please review Tinker Tailor here, if you have the time. A non-professional opinion is always of value in deciding what I want to go see.
  7. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Say EZ Finance falls afoul of some niggling regulation about foisting negatively amortized 2nd mortages with a balloon payment on unsophisticated borrowers: would you expect a challenge in the Federal Courts to said regulation avering the agency did not have the authority to issue the regulation because it's head was acting unlawfully to be finally adjudicated in less than two years? (Hell of a sentence, eh? ) ---- And, technically, the appointment is good (or in the case sub judice, maybe not so good) until the adjournment of the following session of Congress.
  8. ha ha ha ha ha ha...
  9. LOL, I looked last night, EXPAT. I suspect Mr. Irvin's vault from extra to star was just too sudden to allow the usual backtracking of his personal history. Patience, my dear EXPAT, patience.
  10. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    And we will find out whether POTUS was successful after some regulated finantial institution ( ) challenges one of the guy's actions in Federal Court. Say two, maybe three, years?
  11. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Maybe, maybe not. This is a recess appointment of murky constitutionality. The President is attempting to evade the constitutional requirement that the principal officers of US agencies serve with the 'advice and consent' of the Senate. The Senate is attempting to block his power to make recess appointments by means of sham sessions that are themselves of doubtful constitutional efficacy. It's just one more example of the day to day mechanisms of our government seizing up under the pressure of excessive partisanship.
  12. MsGuy replied to axiom2001's topic in Gay Asia
    But the always reliable Chinese authorities have assured us it was a flu variant not transmissible from human to human. Just don't go touring any duck farms, I guess.
  13. And EXPAT ain't making up that quote. Who knew the Prez was so fast on his feet. ---- Sorry for doubting you, EXPAT.
  14. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in Politics
    Substitute "Does" for "Could" above and the answer is "Yep."
  15. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Not participating in the contest? You mean I wasted all that time scheming how to out-manuever you?
  16. My strategy is already working. Lucky has been lulled into a foolish complacency. Fair warning, TY, you're next on my list.
  17. I'm touched by your generosity, hito. I wish I could reciprocate but my winnings are already earmarked for certain SPB college lads needing help with their tuition.
  18. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in Politics
    On his new twitter account, Rupert Murdock allows as how Santorum is just the thing, Expat. Proves your point, I guess. "In another tweet, Murdoch said, 'Good to see santorum surging in Iowa. Regardless of policies, all debates showed principles, consistency and humility like no other other.'"
  19. I resolve to take $500 bucks off OZ! ---- Point of clarification for the posting competition: OZ, if I create several sock puppets to run up my post numbers, do I aggregate the posts into one total or does each sock puppet count as a separate entry? Can it be at my option or is there a fixed rule? Do I have to declare now or can I wait until May and see how the numbers play out? Or is sock puppetry considered cheating? Since I fessed up and gave an honest post count for my start point, does that earn me any slack on this issue?
  20. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Sad? Depends on how many of those you viewed from the famed back row seats of Bangkok theaters... And with whom, OZ, and with whom.
  21. OK, OK, it's 1475. An innocent mistake.
  22. Me too! My current post count is 143.
  23. "Your search - smalldickeddwarfvomit.com - did not match any documents." Did you give us the correct address, BBB? I am almost certain that is one of the site names OZ has on reserve.
  24. Butt now Paul Angelo, MHA, MBA, Gay Matchmaker Extraordinaire, thrusts his theory straight up our collective discourse. "Clench those buttocks tight," says he, "and experience a surge of masculinity such as you've never imagined." No, really, it all obvious once you grasp the fundamentals of Neuro-linguistic programming. Essential Details Here How could we have missed this all these years? It's not entirely clear to me exactly how we manage things if we all convert to dominant tops, but I'm sure Mr. Angelo has thought of something.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.