Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

davet

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by davet

  1. Any alternatives within the 100 km radius?
  2. Roger's was my first everything. I think I went to Estacao but vaguely recall it being in the zona norte. Anyone remember a sauna in the Maracana area? Was 202 called something else briefly? That's it for the Rio sauna de programa trivia.
  3. You mean he's a daddy now? yum! He said he has several brothers, all of them just as hung. One was briefly in the business.
  4. That would not be Reinaldo because I don't think he ever goes to Rio. But now I'm very curious about Rey.
  5. Whenever I start feeling nervous about gay sex tourism, I'm reminded that the straight version is 10-20 times as big.
  6. I was at the two saunas in Medellin about 4 years ago. One definitely had rent guys (all 3 of them!) and about 3 customers. I think it was the already-fading Tobi. The other must have been 55 and had the hottest collection of men I've ever seen in a regular sauna. More movie-star quality than the old Hollywood Spa in downtown Hollywood, which was the very distant runner-up. It was a little confusing, but I think pay service was available at 55. Two cute guys started getting frisky with me in the steam room and said something about a massage. I later understood that they were house masseurs. Based on their interaction in the steam, I think a very deep and probing, full service massage was on the menu list, but I didn't do it for some reason.
  7. LOL. Once one gets to a sufficiently large sample set, one can start making informed calls about the biggEST/fattEST. I have a very scientific mindset. I can use my wrapped hand to get pretty accurate measurements of a specimen. There might have been 1 or 2 who were longer than Reynaldo, but in combination of long and thick, I think he's no. 1. Not that anyone minds at all continuing a search for bigger/longer/fatter/harder.
  8. davet replied to a post in a topic in European Men and Destinations
    That means he's ready and so am I. Cutie!
  9. As they say in the business, 2-out-of-3 (body, face, or dick) is pretty good. I interpreted the original, somewhat brutal "nails pounded into the face" to refer to a tattoo needle (hate face tattoos) or maybe acne scars (strangely, never been a huge turn-off for me). As opposed to actual wounds caused by metal spikes.
  10. We should be talking more about old-school infections like gonorrhea and syphilis too.
  11. I've been to Ecuador. I've done research. Middle of the pack, far as I can tell.
  12. Thanks for the good news from Barcelona. I was intent on going this year, pulled back due to war and pox, but now am determined to make it back in the fall.
  13. Lordy I hope this is referring to face tattoos.
  14. I first met Reinaldo in 2009 when he was in his early 20s. So I'd say early to mid 30s now. He still looks fine and that dick doesn't get worn down. I would not doubt the wife part.
  15. The boarding pass looks Canadian but the street scene doesn't. I assume you're in SP and will be reporting soon about Thermas Mikonos.
  16. Whaaa? You see that scenario in porn all the time. How can it be sleazy? LOL
  17. This is mostly true, but I think there's a difference in attitude between the classes. The higher up in social class, the more you might see the typical Western/Northern sexual hangups. I had a Brazilian language instructor who sniffed about the sex tourism in her country. She was referring to the straight sex industry, which is probably 20 times bigger than the gay one, but still. During an overnight, my garoto had a long phone call with a sister who was clearly not happy with the "work" he said he was in the middle of. It's all quite fascinating to me.
  18. This is so very interesting. Had I known about it, I might have done the same. Street/bus station trade are not necessarily the prettiest, but I can imagine the frisson of danger. Sometimes I wish I had discovered the Brazilian saunas in my 20s. Would I have "gotten it out of my system" by my 30s or 40s? If any of us had discovered it during our peak hormonal late adolescence (which, for some, was apparently quite adventurous), would the universe have survived?! LOL
  19. Does this suggest that he's Finnish? Funny because he kinda reminds me of Bradley_Blue on Rentmen, who is Finnish, but the tattoos don't match.
  20. Where did you find him?! He's right up my alley. I tried Goggling bradley 1001 pop and bradley1001pop and came up with nothing.
  21. I have an issue telling anybody that I pay for sex. Which must mean I have issues paying for sex.
  22. This is a most sobering realpolitik post yet. I've been to only 1-2 non-garoto saunas in Brazil. Other slight differences are that, in Brazil, you might find some "very few" really attractive men, whereas in the US, you won't find one at all (at least since the Hollywood Spa closed down, LOL). And the guys in Brazil are a little more friendly and less stand-offish because they are still Brazilians after all.
  23. Salvador was the one time in Brazil where I got mugged (about 10 years ago). The historic center is like an island surrounded by very sketchy neighborhoods. This was the one city I should have heeded all the warnings about, but I was cocky from my good experiences in SP and Rio. It looked like such a short walk from my hotel in the colonial center to the sauna ...
  24. Plaza Espanya is one of the hubs of Barcelona, with a shopping mall, fountains, parks, and lots of restaurants. It's a few blocks from Thermas sauna and a 10-minute walk to the culinary wonders of Sant Antoni and Carrer de Blai. If you've already done the medieval and Gaudi tourist things, I'd consider Pl. Espanya to be the center of the action.
  25. How would one find a trainer one can take back to a motel? My dream would be to find a real training session, followed by joint shower/jacuzzi, massage, and whatever.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.