Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latbear4blk

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Latbear4blk

  1. What a sad story. I am sorry for the poor man. I hope his last sight was a beautiful naked man. We should have something hotter than Secrets in DC.
  2. I am missing Rockhard DC so much.
  3. I do not think the streets will be back. We would rather find creative ways to hook up in social media than getting out of our phones and devices back to the streets.
  4. You need therapy, man. In my humble opinion.
  5. Great. Thank you!
  6. Ooops, my bad. It is not your reading skills. I am sorry for your intellectual deficit.
  7. You are delirious if you think I have to specify that every single thing I post here is my mere opinion. Should I apply for credentials in your high office?
  8. Please, do not project your own needs. My opinion is my opinion, with no more or less authority than yours.
  9. Hey, if you do not want to see what you are actually doing, and what I am actually saying, I am fine with that.
  10. Indeed. Again, you need to improve your reading skills. When someone behaves like an idiot I am for calling him out.
  11. Oh, I see.... the problem is your reading skills. I am clearly talking about a specific behavior.
  12. I just discovered this boy in a William Higgins porn. Any information about him?
  13. So, @TotallyOz, how do I log out? The interface tells me I have to log in.
  14. Thank you, I needed some air. It is clear you and others do not like him. I could not care less about it, I do not like many people, what a big deal. But I do not follow those people and invest considerable time and effort in long posts insulting them and explaining the many reasons for my disgust. Of course you have all the rights to behave like a psycho virtual stalker, this is a free country. But I have the right to call you out when you do so.
  15. I am not going to leave @AdamSmith alone here, I also like @RockHardNYC a lot. My life in boytoy is much shorter than mosts, but I do not recognize him or the quality of his participation in the descriptions made by @Suckrates. To be honest, and paraphrasing Sucky, the only ones "being dicks and sucking the life out of the thread" are those who came to hate and attack.
  16. I came back home after hours off line. The top menu says I have to log in. However, I am still logged in and posting without r entering my user name and password. Dios mío! I am doomed to be logged to boytoy for ever!
  17. Something is wrong with the log in/log out. I am supposed to be logged out, but I can post and my status in the list of on line users shows as logged in. Actually, I did notice this kind of issues before this last overhaul.
  18. Naw, my dick should be bigger for that.
  19. I think it will always be most guests. Did you notice there is a filter at the top of the Online Users lists, to the right? You can use it to make it easier for you to see whether or not I am online.
  20. It seems to be working faster than ever before. I did notice, as @Suckrates, that the list of members on line has disappeared. I miss to see who else is online, but I am happy no one can see me.
  21. I liked her performance. I think the reaction of the WHCA is shameful, defending Sarah HS because she was called a lier???????
  22. It took me longer than usual to log in (after I entered my user name and password I gad to wait about 1 minute), but it seems to be working fine now.
  23. Is everything OK @TotallyOz? We have been struggling to get in from the USA.
  24. I did not even open it and I am not planning to. I do not come here to watch videos or pictures, although I have posted some in my days of nothing better to do. Sorry you are disappointed!
  25. Latbear4blk replied to Lucky's topic in The Beer Bar
    I was actually joking and not meaning any single word. But it looks like I bingo with bitterly.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.