Everything posted by Latbear4blk
- Palm Springs next week end, anyone?
- Palm Springs next week end, anyone?
- Palm Springs next week end, anyone?
-
Palm Springs next week end, anyone?
I did not travel for the sex. I traveled to socialize and, of course, have some sex in the process. I had all kinds if sex, payed and not payed, and if I did not have more was my fault, I just need long times to feel comfortable in new places. I am planning to return to Canyon Club and take much more advantage of the play room and the maze. I am writing detailed reports for my blog. I just published day one, which was not a good day for me. More info is coming, and more pictures. The guys in the picture are Victor Powers and Tristan Baldwin, two very popular providers right now. I tried Victor, and soon you all will have a review. I do not share information about the sex I have or not have with guys who do not advertise as providers. I can give you clues, but if you want to know more, you have to join the club.
-
Palm Springs next week end, anyone?
Sir, it was an honor meeting the founder of such a nice tradition. I really enjoyed the week end. I struggled the first day because of my shyness, but the friends were so welcoming and nice that soon was able to mingle, relax, and enjoy the company. It was my first time in a gay hotel, I should have done this decades ago. I am developing some very nurturing and mutually supportive relationship with many friends, and I would love that more people from here were willing to jump the fence and participate. I understand Daddy will not be there next year, as he attends every other event. If his presence is the obstacle, he will not be there in 2019.
- Palm Springs next week end, anyone?
- Palm Springs next week end, anyone?
- Palm Springs next week end, anyone?
-
'Sex workers fear violence as US cracks down on online ads: 'Girls will die'
Do you mean the British press? I hope you are right. I did saw last night a block of Fox 5, DC local station, promoting the project to decriminalize sex work in the city, with a female prostitute as a guest.
-
something you can do...
... if you are a DC resident: call your city counselor and lobby ir this law, introduced last October: https://legiscan.com/DC/bill/B22-0516/2017
- Palm Springs next week end, anyone?
-
So where will the guys go now?
Look, I am aware of how bad and strong the Purintan wave is. Perhaps even more than you are. You seem to think that the target are unconventional sexual behaviors. No, my friend, I think it is much worse than that. They are coming for sex, period. They are coming for the expression of any sexual behavior, for the whole adult entertainment market. I would even say that straight porn and prostitution are in a much more vulnerable place than we are, because they are on the spot, we are not. So yes, the situation is quite bad. However, I am still relatively optimistic mostly for two reasons. because the situation is bad but it is not apocalyptic as many panicky reactions are making it. The legal situation is still evolving. It is wise to get ready to make quick changes once we know what exactly the law of the land is, and how exactly it is going to be implemented, but making radical changes now when we do not yet exactly the new context, it is premature in my opinion. Many civil right organizations seem to be optimistic about the chances of stopping this law in the courts. because I think History evolves through cycles. We are in a counter cicle now, it is not only the sex market being attacked, but there is a huge controversy right now around freedom of speech in social media, and how to regulate it. Hold your pants, organize, stay your ground as much as you can, and be ready for the next cycle favoring us.
-
So where will the guys go now?
I do not think porn is threatened by SESTA/FOSTA, but that does not mean it is safe. The threat comes from campaigns and policy like in Florida, where they declared porn a public health issue, with consequences still to be seen. We are in the middle of the Puritan wave, we have to hold it together and will pass. Future is ours.
-
Palm Springs next week end, anyone?
- Palm Springs next week end, anyone?
- Palm Springs next week end, anyone?
Thank you for the empanadas recipe! I was going to attend with Ron, who used to be my favorite guy, but has now retired. For the second time. It is going to be my first PS event, and I already booked hottie Victor Powers before one of those motherfuckers out-pockets me. I cant wait for that hole.- Palm Springs next week end, anyone?
Thank you for the good vibe. I do fail to understand how "Members of this site use to be invited... but that stopped a few years ago". I am not the only one who participates in both forums. This divide, I dare to say, is generational. More and more people like me do not care about that beef and appreciate both forums as two valuable communities. The time will come when we will party together. Soon.- Palm Springs next week end, anyone?
I do not expect gold. The chance to hang out with a large group of guys sharing a fabulous, very misunderstood and misjudged hobby, does fill me with excitement, though. So far I attended twice the DC gathering during MAL week end and, despite my shyness and lack of social skills, both were great experiences. Palm Springs sounds like an even more positive experience.- Backpage.com is Shut Down
- Palm Springs next week end, anyone?
- Photos From 117 Last Night
That doubles my motivation to visit Rio. The 90s are way behind, now I am 55 and out of shape. I do not feel in the mood to go around walking with just a towel. Knowing that I can enjoy the saunas scene in my bermudas and t-shirt makes it just perfect.- Photos From 117 Last Night
I am a little confused, please educate me. I always thought that Brazilian saunas were like NYC bathhouses. All my experience with bathhouses has been in the 90s in Manhattan's West Side Club. Going there and remaining dressed was absolutely unseen and inappropriate. However these pictures show a place very much like a typical South American gay bar, with a stage for shows. All that dressed people in the pictures is not naked because of the special event or there are rooms in the saunas where you can hang out without undressing?- MUELLER WILL FIND SOMETHING ON TRUMP AND HE'LL BE IMPEACHED IF DEMOCRATS WIN, REPUBLICAN STRATEGIST SAYS
- Looking for advice, New to this world
Are you talking about becoming a profesional escort? I wish you luck, because you will need it. You look like an average attractive guy in his 50s. The niche in the market for you I am sure exist, but if you are planning making a life of escorting I am afraid you will be disappointed. If you are looking for fun and adventure, go ahead though.- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOTALLY OZ
Hail to the Olimpian @TotallyOz! Feliz cumpleaños!