Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latbear4blk

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Latbear4blk

  1. Latbear4blk posted a topic in The Beer Bar
    All the FOSTA drama caught me in the middle of un upgrade to my blog. Check the new look and let me know what you think: http://ilikepinga.com I am still making some adjustments on glitches from the format migration, but that is pretty much the new look and organization. I am sorry if you miss the big picture of my dick. This week I will be opening an onlyfans account, associated to the blog, with extra pictures and video. Fuck FOSTA.
  2. I have my blog hosted in the USA, paid until June. I just started scouting for servers hosted abroad. This really sucks. I just paid for the redesign of my blog and I am about to open an onlyfans account. This mess torpedo my plans when I am about to expand.
  3. His intelligence was outstanding, but his character was the most inspiring.
  4. It is not only Brazil. My mother and all my old aunties are nostalgic and praying for the military to take over. If Brazil is like Argentina, it is just the older generations. Our democracies started in the 80s. As a democratic culture grows and ages, the younger generations are losing the experience of living under authoritarianism.
  5. Indeed Southern Brazil is whiter, however I would take very cautiously any statistic on ethnicity coming from Brazil and the South Cone. Because of our specific racist culture, Whites tend to be over represented by national censuses and other data sources. The case is not the data being manipulated, our local racism has much deeper roots. Most people who are mestizo or mulato but look White enough, will self-identify as White.
  6. You just have to be creative with the search words. Make a google search with any combination your are looking for and add "gifs". For instance: "suck it up gifs", and google it. Click on Pictures and choose your favorite. There are also several gifs banks, the one I use the most is: https://wifflegif.com I feel like giving away all my secrets for free. Where would Coca-Cola bee if I would have been the one inventing the formula?
  7. I would be slightly more tolerant than thinking of banning anyone. Let me try my way to say it, I think I am tuned with those criticizing @Badboy81's post. If you want to be negative in a not constructive way, just to spit your disgust for someone or for something, please feel free to do it. But suck it up when you are called out as the negative asshole you are, without bringing freedom of speech to the table. Just suck it up.
  8. "Garota" means "girl". You are trying to say "garoto". I am not a spelling nazi, in this case it is not misspelling but a misconception.
  9. Ask the bottom. I am a top and the difference between wrapping or not is huge. My partners say that they feel the difference in their asses and like it better bare. It is really up to my partner. Many of them ask me to wrap up, I guess they share your point of view.
  10. I also hate them, but a little one every 2 months is not that bad. Right now I have to face a needle every three months when I do my STD check up.
  11. The NIH is sponsoring world wide clinical trials (stage III) of a new drug, cabotegravir. Instead of taking a pill every day, we would get an injection every 8 weeks. PrEP rules! http://www.aidsmap.com/Long-acting-cabotegravir-injection-shows-promise-for-HIV-prevention/page/3160501/ https://aidsinfo.nih.gov/drugs/513/cabotegravir/0/patient Just a gift to celebrate:
  12. My favorite is the gay plane dressed in red in her own fumes.
  13. I have not been in Rio, but if it is like São Paulo I am sure you also have deliciously unhealthy street food, very affordable.
  14. No. Just weak sphincter.
  15. We will live for ever, Adam!
  16. I wish I had that sassiness.
  17. You cannot expect anything but shit from a thread opened to spread shit.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.