Everything posted by Latbear4blk
-
New Years in Rio...
I am not daring the risk, but I wish you good luck @Badboy81. Keep us posted about your adventures, so the sad locked down old ladies like me can borrow from your fun.
-
Race & the Coronavirus Vaccine Race
Yep, most of my Blk friends are very cautious about vaccines and medicine trials.
-
New Years in Rio...
No vaccine or medication is 100% effective.
-
Bit more Baldwin
- The disgusting escort market in Morocco
I hope I was clear that I was describing traditional culture living. Next to the Medina you also had modern European buildings with all the comfort we are used to. I stayed in hotels in Tanger, Casablanca and Marrakesh, and we had no shortage of water or modern comfort.- The disgusting escort market in Morocco
I did. I visited Marrakesh in 1993, traveling with a friend. We asked to our hotel concierge and he pointed us to a hammam nearby the main market. Sorry I do not remember the details after almost 3 decades. I was very discrete and did nothing "inappropriate". My friend was caught masturbating with one of the young men and both were asked to leave. I do not know how the situation is now. Back then there was nothing like a sauna where you can have sex. Most people had very limited access to water, and these are the establishments where they actually deep clean themselves once a week. I stayed overnight in a family house in the Medina in Tetouan. I was told this was a lower middle class family, she was employed as a cleaner in Ceuta and he was a musician (I found out that women in Morocco have all the hard jobs and all artists are men). Their house in the local Medina was quite roomy but had only one water source in the room where they cook and also pee and shit. No shower, no place to take a bath. I was told this was a regular arrangement in the whole country.- Bolsonaro lung infection
Many will even when many already have.- Brazil reopened to tourists
Marcelo is adorable, you will need Portuguese or a translator to communicate with him. I have been thinking a lot of Salvador lately, as I am traveling only in my screens and imagination. PM or email me if you have any question.- Brazil reopened to tourists
Hey, keep us posted but make well informed decisions. Do not feel overconfident about being immune, there is a lot of debate about whether or not you can be reinfected.- Brazil reopened to tourists
Where did you find that you need proof of neg. test for covid? What I read is that you need proof of health coverage for covid.- Brazil reopened to tourists
On one hand, I agree with @msclelovr and I feel I should refrain my impulse to go South as soon as possible. On the other hand, this is a unique time for traveling. Visiting the places that are normally overrun by tourism would now be a radically different experience. In that corner, my survival instinct pushes me to stay locked down at home; in this corner my curiosity and adventurous spirit want to travel. I think my adventurous spirit is getting old and tired and losing the fight.- Brazil reopened to tourists
https://g1.globo.com/politica/noticia/2020/07/29/governo-prorroga-restricao-a-entrada-de-estrangeiros-no-brasil-ate-o-fim-de-agosto.ghtml- Brazil reopened to tourists
Yeah! Specially when the health care system in the country you are visiting is overwhelmed. Very tempting, but I think I must pass. Will I?- BoyToy in Twitter?
I agree that many escorts are now offering their services throughout other outlets. But Rentmen and other escort sites are far from dying. Their monopoly is dying, but they will continue to exist as one more alternative. I think. We do need to be in Twitter if you are somehow related to the adult entertainment market. Rentmen is there.- BoyToy in Twitter?
WhatsApp groups are very popular in Latin America. Many models hold their own group, you pay them to be subscribed, and they keep the stream of pics and videos coming. An onlyfans without intermediary.- Forget Réveillon
I was not talking only about sex. DC is just a horrible place to be at in summer with a pandemic. Not only Grindr. Actually also Scruff and A4A work quite well and have a generous provision of young guys into older guys. However, I am avoiding sex. In the last 4 months I hooked up only 3 times. To avoid temptations, I keep my apps logged out. I only log on when I am too horny to respect physical distancing. You are outdated. Gentrification has radically changed the city. If you want Black and Latino guys, look in DC NE and SE, and check the surroundings. Before the pandemic, I was having many hook ups with college guys in NW around Howard University and in Hyatsville and South Maryland in general.- Forget Réveillon
Bad Luck? Why? He is in Rio and he is healthy. Bad luck is when you get locked in DC during summer. At least I went for a hike today, after 3 weeks of being locked down. IMG_5101.MOV- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
This is commentary about Argentinean political situation, but it also works perfectly for the USA- Seriously, how is it not 25th amendment time?
- Seriously, how is it not 25th amendment time?
- Seriously, how is it not 25th amendment time?
- Streaming suggestions thread...
Doom Patrol, in HBO Max. Another twist to the superheroes/mutants/antiheroes narrative. It is a dark comedy with ups and downs, but several times made me laugh loudly. One of the main characters is a closeted former Air Force pilot. One of the plot twists is an abnormality who is not a person but a place. Danny The Street is a teleporting queer gender neutral street that welcomes all queer people, with a never ending drag queens cabaret show. Acting could be better, but it is entertaining.- Gumball machine mask
Tech revolution. For how long do you think these machines will require coins? Post pandemic. For how long do you think coins and paper bills will still be massively used? Soon you will get your condoms and tampons crediting the 50c to a card.- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
- The disgusting escort market in Morocco
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.