Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

scott456

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by scott456

  1. On Friday I went to a gay cruising sex bar(boring), then to a gay/mixed dance bar (boring). I slept in at my hotel room for the rest of weekend. Nice comfy bed. I had planned on going to church on Sunday, but overslept. I am looking forward to the Hustlaball Berlin in a couple weeks.
  2. scott456 replied to jdp103's topic in Gay Thailand
    In the heat and humidity, all the traffic and car smog.
  3. scott456 replied to a post in a topic in European Men and Destinations
    Hustlaball Berlin 2022 is coming up. I will be there, got VIP weekend ticket and booked Axel.
  4. I belong to the older generation, but I am never keen to get married either, to a man or a woman. I don't believe in marriage, or monogamous relationship.
  5. scott456 replied to jdp103's topic in Gay Thailand
    It's always a pleasure to welcome a Thailand virgin in this forum.
  6. Speaking of personal experience, I have lost 2 mobile phones in Brazil. One was stolen from my pocket in a gay club, the other one was grabbed right out of my hand on street. (I know some of you may say I should have been cautious about this and that, so it may sound like my own fault). My purposes for visiting Brazil has been cheap sex, never been tourism. As I grow older, sex is becoming less important. So I may visit Brazil less or stop it altogether. It's becoming a rather unpleasant experience now.
  7. I hope I won't have problems connecting in AMS on my upcoming trip to Europe in November.
  8. I only stay at hotels that have room rate exclusive of breakfasts. I stay up late, wake up late, don't want to pay for something I never use.
  9. To me (only me), spiritual living is to seek comfort and peace within my own soul. I don't preach, I don't impose my religion to anyone and I don't judge someone if they don't share my belief, (I am religious but I am not a priest). It is his own theory that a priest is a "job" like the "job" of a pilot is to fly a plane. He fails to lift spirits or heal souls, he thinks that is the purpose of his priest job, if he fails it, who's fault is that? But what about lifting his own spirit and heal his own soul? Did he even accomplish that? (I think some priests do lift spirits and heal souls, especially in people's grieving process).
  10. I am glad to hear many inputs. 🤔 Thanks for taking the time.
  11. I have never been to Cartagena, but based on my experience in Bogota and Medellin, guys in Colombia are quite reserved, they don't even take shirts off at dance clubs. This is the main reason I skip Colombia's (and Mexico's) parties and head down directly to Brazil. But, I believe Europe have the wildest parties in the whole world. Hustlaball is coming up later this month, and I have booked the trip for it.
  12. Please don't wear flipflops or slippers to the church 🤣
  13. I am a Christian, very spiritual and religious. However, I haven't come out to anybody in my family or anyone associated with the church. When people make negative comments about gays, I just ignored them, and I divert their attention to the corruption of the church itself, most of them would shut up. I don't belong to one particular church. But I pray, I listen to gospel songs and catholic chants everyday. I visit and pray at many beautiful cathedrals when I have the chance.
  14. As I mentioned in my other post (and other posters too), Jupitor is not recommended. Too many bad experiences from them.
  15. so, did he threaten your safety?
  16. Not sure where to post my question/comment, so I am hijackng this thread. So, I don't understand this. There are some GPs who just sit and talk with pariticular client(s), and don't even look around and check if there are other interested clients. Am I correct to assume that this GP has already sold his gozada for the day, and is just relaxing with the client and a drink? I said this because I had the experience where I am interested in a GP at Lagoa, but he was chatting and drink with a customer. I kept looking at him, he eventually came over, we went to the room, he was personable and playful, but couldn't get hard. So I just pay him R100 and called it quit. From then on, I would not hire any GP who was not actively cruising for customers. In retrospect, I probably should have been direct with any GP and asked if he had sold his gozada for the day before I hire him.
  17. Philippines hotel prices are higher and worst quality than Thailand.
  18. I was drugged by a guy at G.O.D., I think he put something in my drink while we were flirting and making out in the "love seat" area on top floor. I passed out for a few minutes, all the money in my pocket were gone. (Not a lot of money though, maybe a few hundred baht, I always bring just enough to cover my clubbing for the night and I always stay in Silom area within walking distance of the actions)
  19. I think it's the cultural difference. Most asians are not into rimming or being rimmed, they probably don't even consider this to be anything sexual.
  20. Because every president cuts the pie differently, and gives to different people.
  21. The scratchy feeling in my throat usually starts a few hours after I give someone a deep throat blow job. It's like how we feel when we are getting down with a cold or a flu, starting with the throat, then maybe adding coughs and/or running nose. I think I should put a condom on every penis from now on before I blow it.
  22. Oh ok. I was just thinking perhaps I should put condoms on guys before I suck their cocks since the penis usually has bacteria. But people would think I am weird.
  23. Why do I feel scratchy in my throat everytime I deep throat somebody? It take at least a few day to recover, sometime I even developed coughs.
  24. scott456 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I am happy to report that I am fully vaccinated with two doses, 1 month ago. the second dose was done on Sept 13th. However, the injection leaves an ugly dark spot on my arm.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.