Everything posted by scott456
-
Is it just me? Am I too old?
I don't have family members or any significant others to worry about. I don't want to leave any money to anyone. So I just need to figure out a way to time my death and money spending.
-
SP/RJ Return Trip
Just take it off please.
-
Where are the cheapest Gay4pay countries?
The cost of paid sex overseas is greatly influenced by airfare and hotel cost. To be cost effective, you most likely will have to fly cheap economy class and stay in a low to mid budget hotel/airbnb.
-
Question for the experts on SE Asia
I am interested in sexual meets and night life, not into culture or nature.
-
Megamillions now 1 Billion USD
The more expensive property you buy, the more property tax you will pay. Can you imagine if you live in a 100 million dollar house, you will be paying property tax in the millions too. Now, I like to buy a nice property that has very little or no property tax.
-
Megamillions now 1 Billion USD
You can give it to me.
-
Question for the experts on SE Asia
Yes. If you only have one week and this is your first time, you should just go to Bangkok. You will love it.
-
how is the scene in Mexico?
Agreed. I find the club scene quite boring in Bogota and Medellin. However, there are dance clubs in Colombia with naked gogo boys (yeah completely naked, with on and off erection), which you don't get in Brazilian dance clubs (not sauna).
-
Where are the cheapest Gay4pay countries?
I was not referring to the language. I was referring to the ability to just go on the street, find and negotiate with boys. Of course anybody can use the Apps nowadays, but I am sure you know there are problems with Apps meets by just looking at photos.
-
Is it just me? Am I too old?
My suggestion: Next time, you should stay less than 6 weeks.
-
Where are the cheapest Gay4pay countries?
Your friend plays the role of a mamason for you. But do you think you can negotiate a boy yourself without your friend's help?
-
Where are the cheapest Gay4pay countries?
I think I should pay a visit to Indonesia. For me, Thailand is a good place for night life, i.e. bars, clubs, foods, messages.
-
Bangkok Trip Report 2022: The wait is over. What was I waiting for?
Nice colorful pictures and reports. Did you have to pay for all Tiago's food, temple tour, and boy bar tour? (In addition to business class airfare/miles ticket, and accommodations while staying with you, and a previous trip to Mexico) That's very generous of you.
-
My long-awaited and glorious return to Thailand
Some people are predicting another Covid wave that will cause shutdowns in Fall/winter.
-
Marijuana (in Thailand)
Popper gives me headaches. I am happier with taquila.
-
Bangkok Trip Report 2022: The wait is over. What was I waiting for?
I would like to hear more on Tiago's comparison between Thailand and Brazil. What does he (or you) think Brazil is better than Thailand.
-
Axel Barcelona - thoughts ?
I recently traveled to Berlin for some gay parties. On the first day I got home in the U.S., I developed fever and sore throat, and was tested positive for Covid. Although I recovered in less than 7 days (but I still feel my lunges are heavier when I breath now than before getting Covid). This experience made me think twice about future traveling. I flew business class but the cabin was full. On the plane, they give you full meal services, hot towels, drinks. At the airport, there were big crowds, long queues, most people were unmasked, at the lounges, there were open buffets and self service drinks, again most people were unmasked. Any of these contact points can spread Covid. I am lucky I recovered this time. But I don't know if I want to risk getting new Covid variants(spreading like common flu and easily break through previous vaccines or prior infection immunity) and monkey pox(via casual sex with strangers).
-
Bangkok Trip Report 2022: The wait is over. What was I waiting for?
And now it's >1500 baht. I.e. >500 massage + 1000 minimum tips
-
efficient way to learn Portuguese?
Is he cute?
-
efficient way to learn Portuguese?
The big advantage of going to language classes in central/south America is, you go to class, and then you have cheap sex the rest of the time.
-
efficient way to learn Portuguese?
The local community college here in the States charges less than $15 per hour, not one-on-one but small class (less than 10 students per class), the teachers are certified, and with graduate school degrees. Classrooms are standard American college classrooms, with central AC/heat, clean, good furnishings. All of these are superior to most of the language schools in central/south America.
-
how is the scene in Mexico?
My observation on Mexico is that, it's a conservative country. You go to gay clubs in Mexico and no guys take shirts off, whereas in Brazil, at least half of the guys would be shirtless. In fact Mexican guys prefer wearing buttoned shirts over tshirt or tank tops at the clubs. In general, guys in Mexico don't go to gyms, whereas Brazilians are very body conscious. Brazilians love to party, in SP there is always some clubs you can go, even during the week.
-
efficient way to learn Portuguese?
-
efficient way to learn Portuguese?
Exactly, Brazilian Portuguese is only good for Beazil. That's why I am still deciding if I should just go to a language in Colombia and learn Spanish. Spanish covers a whole lot bigger geographic area than Brazilian Portuguese.
-
efficient way to learn Portuguese?
I plan to actually spend a couple months in Brazil and attend language classes (anybody has recommendations on language schools?). I believe the better way to learn a language is do it in "live" action, not just on-line.