Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

scott456

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by scott456

  1. I am predicting the hotel and other things to be priced in foreign currency, not Rubles.
  2. Guys take shirts off when the rain pours down. There is no point to wear shirts.
  3. Thailand's raining season is during summer months. You can't go to Thailand before September, so you won't be there in raining season. 🙄
  4. I always stay in zona rosa area where all gay bars are located.
  5. What do you do when you go see those competitions? Can you hire those models for your pleasure?
  6. Dear size queen.
  7. Congratulations on your 80th birthday today!! I hope you continue to enjoy Thailand.
  8. I don't think you have to commit yourself when you connect with someone from the APPS. You can promise to his taxi money to come meet you first. If the guy look quite different from his photos, you can just tell him no.
  9. Not sure about African guys, but I have seen Russian escorts (this was before Covid), their prices were at least double the local Thai counterparts rates, and they were very popular among the affluent Thai customers.
  10. My theory is, anyone on Blued would also be on Grindr. So what's the point of having Blued (unless you are Chinese)?
  11. This just give me a new reason to visit BKK again.
  12. Not everything in Thailand is cheaper than in the western world.
  13. The advantage of joining a gym in BKK is to meet and hire trainers, which can easily develop into something more if you are willing to pay extra money. They are more expensive than Tawan boys, but they have nicer bodies and faces.
  14. I have never encountered any problem bringing overnight guests to my hotel rooms in Thailand, never needed a short time room.
  15. Good for you. But I am afraid most of the posters on this board don't have 20 years or more to take in the risk.
  16. This picture reminds me of Jeff Stryker.
  17. In short, if authentic Viagra and the generic Sildenafil are the same price, which one would you get? If the price is a big deal to you, you would certainly get the cheaper generic Sildenafil and convince yourself they are the same thing.
  18. Absolutely, if you get a window seat flying in/out of SDU, you are getting the view of Rio equivalent to those 15 minute helicopter ride, but for free.
  19. Right, just use your fingers, you won't even need Viagra.
  20. Well, not the only criteria but the most important one, for most people on this board.
  21. But does Paris has affordable activities in the redlight district? I don't think so.
  22. I have been to Salvador once. There is nothing to write home about, but if I go again, it'd probably because of weather. Rio and SP is too cold for me in winter months (June to August) to enjoy outdoor activities, and there is no indoor heating in Brazil.
  23. Last time (2 years ago), the clerk at the drugstore won't sell me Ambien (sleeping pills) without a prescription. They could not produce a prescription at the store either.
  24. I am curious why you want to maintain (top up) a Brazillian cell phone number when you are not in Brazil.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.