Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

scott456

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by scott456

  1. No, not an an absolute 10, probably a 6 at most, and he is 35 y.o. (that's what he said, but people lie about their age all the time). That's why I didn't follow up. I price him at $150 in the U.S., but I am not good at pricing and it's a very subjective thing, so I could be wrong.
  2. Vaccination doesn't prevent you from infecting Covid. It help preventing serious symptoms and hospitalizations. So you may test positive and can spread virus even though you have been vaccinated.
  3. Another consideration is the price. I contacted a guy on Twitter in Bogota 3 years ago, he quoted USD 150 per meeting in Bogota. He is a 30 something gym toned average looking brown guy. I did not follow up because I am not interested in paying American price when I travel to Colombia. But I am sure some fellow Americans will pay. I personally know someone who paid a gorgeous BelAmi type guy from Czech Republic to come meet him in the U.S., with all travel expense paid. Money talks.
  4. A doorman gives you one extra layer of security....just my two cents. (I have read some terrible stories about Colombia on internet)
  5. Oh good. So we have two posters who will be telling their upcoming stories with the cam site models in Medellin. I am looking forward to it. Most posters come here to ask for info but don't give much feedback. I hope this to be different this time around.
  6. But if you visit Brazil you sure will be doing some activities there that you don't do in the U.S. That could increase your risk factor. 🙂
  7. No, my humble speculation has no merit.
  8. Exactly. You see those gorgeous models on cam sites, but in reality, unless you have made arrangements with those models, there is not a way for you to find them physically when you are already in Medellin. They are not on Grindr (the ones on Grindr are not those good looking, toned, muscled types you see on cam sites). And there is no GP saunas in Colombia like in Brazil. The cam site models are certainly not going to be in the parks or on the streets looking for customers. While we are on the subject of cam site models, my speculation is that, they are happy to expose their beautiful bodies online for some tips, but that doesn't mean they are looking to have sex with older, unattractive men/women for a Colombia price or any price. So, you may have a lot of fantasy while watching them, but your fantasy is just a fantasy.
  9. Do they have a safe box in the room? 😂
  10. The moral of the story: Do not marry a Brazilian.
  11. High price items are priced at USD there, not the local Argentina pesos. So if you want to buy an expensive jewelry, you'll be paying the current amount of pesos equivalent to the set USD price. Same with cars and real estates. Better yet, they would just rather take USD than pesos.
  12. Wow..round trip from Europe to Colombia for €1329 is a real bargain. What airlines is it? Aeromexico?
  13. I am not black. But I think people still judge me based on my appearance: how I look, how tall/short I am, what I wear and how I talk. Of course one is expected to wear and act in certain way if staying at 5 stars hotels, fly business class, or dine at fancy restaurants. Pre-covid time at GRU, there used to be one handsome officer standing at the start of immigration line greeting/directing arriving passenger. He knows the first few passengers are always first/business class and he was super friendly and greet/chat with these passengers. Then, a total different attitude toward the following big crowd. This is no racial discrimination, it's "class" discrimination.
  14. Do you feel the same "white privilege" when you travel to Europe or Asia?
  15. I visited Medellin 3 years ago, stayed at an Airbnb apartment 10 minute walk to Lleras. The area surrounding Lleras is lively on weekends, plenty of nice restaurants, bars and coffee shops. But they are all straights. If you walk alone on the streets, you will be approached by someone asking if you need a lady companion. There was one gay bar on the second floor of a shop, but was quite empty. I had no problem bringing guests to my apartment, but my guests were not locals. One was a blonde white European exchange student, another guest was a white Canadian tourist. YMMV. I don't speak any español.
  16. I personally know one Brazilian guy who came to the U.S. on a tourist visa many years ago and found a client/boyfriend. This was before gay marriage was legalized. So he overstayed his visa and was in the U.S illegally for many years until he and his boyfriend got married. They did not have a prenup. Throughout the years, the Brazilian guy never had a job, and always fucks around with other guys behind his boyfriend. I guess it's a dream for many Brazilian guys that's too good to be true, but it really did happened.
  17. It's great that those onlyfan models can make money. But personally I won't pay to be an onlyfan follower, and I don't understand why people do that.
  18. An "authentic-looking vaccine attestation" such as?
  19. Some people, especially the younger ones, are more adventurous. But for me at my age, I am just content with the saunas in Rio and SP, heck I don't even have high demand for sex. It would be enough just to feel those firm, muscled young bodies, and their hard cock oozing out their men juice. I have no energy to travel up and down the country to explore new possibilities. That's just me tho.
  20. On one of my previous trip to SP, I went to a gym near Paulista every day. The trainers there all greeted me when I passed by them, perhaps they were trying to solicit business. I didn't hire any of them. I later saw one of them at the Week, and brought him back to my hotel. That was easy.
  21. It won't be difficult to find a trainer(professor) at any any chain or upscale gym in Brazil if you speak the local language. After all, English is not widely spoken in the SA. Most trainers are well connected with the gyms, and there are plenty of trainers at any chain gyms, hotel gyms or upscale gyms. But if you are looking for a escort+trainer, it will be a different story.
  22. I would like to know where to hire pre-op ladies. Guys who have both female breasts and functional male penis.
  23. I thought it's always a good idea to follow the advice of medical experts.
  24. Yes, Tmobile works well. But if you don't have Tmobile, you can just buy prepaid Brazilian sim cards on Ebay or Amazon before you leave for Brazil, and you don't need to hire anybody to activate it in Brazil.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.