Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

scott456

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by scott456

  1. Right, and if you have a positive result on PCR test, you are not allowed to board the plane even if you have no symptoms.
  2. Sorry to hear that. I hope you are ok. Next time, you know you should take a Uber to and from any location in Brazil that has dubious reputation, especially bars and clubs.
  3. You will be fine, just need to take Uber to and back from this club, never have to put a step on the street. Same with any clubs in central area, and the Week a bit far out.
  4. I am fully vaxed with Pfizer, but I am still too coward to go to Brazil, not to mention to do the things in Lagoa or other bars, clubs.
  5. I wouldn't mind hiring a man and a woman together for 3some.
  6. I put my butt plug/vibrator in the carryon.
  7. Exactly...after a few trips to Brazil, I could actually speak a few words in Portuguese, but I still rarely spoke it. I always got into confusing (worse) situations when others talked back to me in Portuguese with enthusiasm, and I still had to disappoint them.
  8. Before the COVID pandemic hit, I was planning on long staying in Brazil and attending their language school. Unfortunately, this plan doesn't seem to be viable in the near future.
  9. As I remember, election Sunday in Mexico means no selling alchohol starting on Saturday (hence bars/clubs are all closed) until election is over on Sunday.
  10. Most of the better looking guys have escaped to europe (spain).
  11. This is your very first post. Welcome to this forum.
  12. I am into smooth, thin guys. So the above three guys will be my preference.
  13. I am so jealous of you pfizer/moderna vaccinated people.
  14. Right, all the handsome young Portuguese men have left Portugal for the better parts of Europe. Same with Czech guys. They need to import more guys from outside.
  15. Indeed, the stock market and crypto currencies are making a lot of people very happy. I have been in early retirement and traveling around for sometime(until Covid started), while keep my house in the U.S. as my home base. But I am seriously thinking about getting a condo instead. It's much easier to just lock up a condo and leave. Plus, I wouldn't want to maintain a house in my older age even when I quit traveling. But that's just me.
  16. How do you sponsor a young handsome Cuban to leave Cuba?
  17. Very nice. I am sure there are some wealthy men who are able and willing to pay his price.
  18. That must be at least 20 years ago.
  19. This video is not available.
  20. WOW: Several US Cities To Brazil Business Class From $470 Roundtrip
  21. Airfare deals may change or disappear in a matter of minutes or hours.
  22. I want to get the better vaccine: Pfizer or Merdena.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.