Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

zoomomancs

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by zoomomancs

  1. Tonight I'm offing 2 Vietnamese men I know from Dreamboys to drink beer. Yes, I know a lot of Vietnamese men. Drinks at Freshboys now 450 for Songkran period. Customers increasing as we enter the Songkran orbit. I haven't yet seen a flowered shirt I want to buy.
  2. Big Boys: some young men on stage, a big muscle man displaying his body, three men doing big cock show, two Vietnamese men I know who were displaced temporarily from the usual place they work, three women customers and me, quite a few people who appeared to be staff. I was charged 500 for drinks. I went to see the Vietnamese men.
  3. I was in Doha airport Tuesday. Quieter than usual but many flights operating semi normally with a few cancellations on the boards. Flights from UK to bkk to avoid the gulf with one change (eg KLM, Turkish) were maybe £1,000 more than middle east airlines for short notice flights.
  4. I managed a tour of Dragon Bar, Good Boys, Big Boys and Freshboys. Customers thin on the ground at all venues on a Wednesday night. Plenty of men available. Big Boys making some effort with a show though 1500 bt for a beer and cokes for 2 men I knew there seems on the strong side.
  5. Sorry if it wasn't clear. In Thailand I have just paid £30 for a 3 months package of grindr xtra so I can see more men. In UK where I live no monthly package is offered to me. All that is offered to me in UK is a free week then £9.99 a week. That is £118.88 for the first 3 months and £129.87 for all the following three month periods.
  6. I just arrived for 9 days. It should have been ten but my plane was late at Doha and Qatar Air added an 18 hour delay - with a hotel and meals but that wasn't the plan. I see the atm fee at TTB bank has gone up to 350 baht. Is that now the same at all Thai atm's? On the plus side I discovered that, though Grindr in UK only offers me a free week then £9.99 a week -so no monthly packages - that I can get 3 months for £30 here. I wasn't going to pay £43 plus a month but £10 a month seems more doable.
  7. I've not used it but the internet seems to think that Wise funded by a bank transfer is best. My experience, over 15 years and some 56 visits to Thailand, is that the families start nagging the man we like for the foreigner to send money for 'urgent' reasons. That is very hard for the man we like to resist.
  8. zoomomancs replied to Dannyxxx's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Nowhere is as good as Freshboys and Good Boys if you like that type. Go back there. Dreamboys has a few similar.
  9. I've paid a Cambodian man and a Vietnamese man 4,000bt a day for a 3 day trip, once to one of the islands and once to Phnom Penh, plus I pay the bar off fee plus all expenses of course. To them it's the whole package that they assess - 12,000 bt and a mini trip to somewhere they haven't been before. They were happy enough. When I'm fond of the lads they only need to say they've never been in a plane and they've never been to wherever and I say: 'Let's go'.
  10. I've known some of the higher rooms, which are a bit pricier, to have a safety deposit box. We can ask for a kettle as well, though they aren't standard.
  11. They don't. I suggest trying: สวัสดีเจ้าเหมียวทั้งหลาย เจ้านายของพวกเธออยู่บ้านไหม? เสื้อผ้าของฉันต้องซักด่วนเลย จะได้มีกลิ่นหอมๆ ไว้ต้อนรับเพื่อนใหม่ๆ
  12. I don't recommend the laundry shop near Magic Touch; the one I suggest is further down the alley.
  13. A good laundry shop is about 120 metres from the Meridien on the left along the alley. Usually has cats at the entrance.
  14. I always say 'you do massage?' to avoid being handed on
  15. As Vinapu says, Silom Soi 6 has a number of massage shops where the men are ready to deliver exactly what you describe. They will probably pitch for 2,000 baht in the room (plus around 500/600 baht for the shop for the massage). In all of the shops you can choose which man so don't get railroaded by their suggestions. Start the conversation early in the massage about what you really want so you don't get 45 minutes of massage and ten minutes of 'extras'. The men usually want to deliver a premium service as it gives them a premium fee. All the men have seen/done it all before so don't be embarrassed.
  16. No surprise following poll: https://shorturl.at/8p3PP
  17. and: https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/3193620/nacc-finds-44-exmove-forward-mps-guilty-over-bid-to-amend-lèsemajesté-law?utm_campaign=Article&utm_source=article_suggestion_thailand&utm_medium=reccommended&utm_content=suggestion-article
  18. Is Infinity Bar Infinity88 on Silom Soi 4 or somewhere else?
  19. And also, over time, Vietnamese, Lao, Thai and Myanmar acquaintances who I value. It's possible they all just see me as a walking wallet but I'm fond of many of them regardless. They have added to my life since my English bf died of alcoholism 16 years ago.
  20. And Raya has the rear car park lift. I know a member said recently reception didn't bother about bringing a man back but I like to be sure that the guy's id won't be an issue. Feeling poorer these days I tend to stay at 56 Surawong now.
  21. I have often gone to the door of Freshboys and paid 500bt off fee to take a lad out. There was a period when it was 800bt to take out a waiter. I don't know the current situation. Many times a lad I want to meet has said he isn't going to work there but to give him the 500bt off fee and he will give to the bar. Maybe the bar sometimes wants to try to be more strict about popular men in the show. I think I would resist sudden price increases.
  22. zoomomancs replied to Lewislord's topic in Gay Bangkok
    "Shier" is also used, particularly in American English.
  23. zoomomancs replied to sydneyboy1's topic in Gay Bangkok
    As said above it stops promptly in Bangkok but continues in Pattaya. In Bangkok it can start the evening of the 12th when the official start date is 13th.
  24. Once a hotel in Pattaya gave the wrong id back to my guest. We were 30 miles away before he noticed this. So I advise our friends to always check a hotel has returned the correct id.
  25. 56 Surawong as it doesn't ask for id of men we bring back. Also lower rooms at the back of Tarntawan have a view of a wall. But Tarntawan can be quieter as it's further away from the road.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.