Everything posted by Mavica
-
Who bombed the Nord Stream?
Simply assuming as accurate whatever any nation's intelligence agency says is true would be ill-advised.
-
Is Indicting Trump A Good Idea?
- David Geffen Marries Hunk
Obviously, you have not comprehended what I wrote.- David Geffen Marries Hunk
Ok. What's your point? There's no registry of "linked" or common law partners in the USA. ✔️- Is Indicting Trump A Good Idea?
Yes, but we learned from the January 6th insurrection, there are active duty military and police officers who hate the USA so deeply they'd support an autocrat like Trump. The Secret Service has been infiltrated as well. I stopped saying to soldier I met along the way ... "Thank you for your service" until I know more about them and their activities or know them personally.- Is Indicting Trump A Good Idea?
If he's indicted, he's not going to be cuffed and led into court or a police station. He will be informed of the charges and the Secret Service will accompany him as he surrenders, is processed and released until the trial. Tump will make this a media event, though.- To those who ejaculate more than once a day
The most consecutive orgasms I've had is four ... within an hour's time. On the kitchen floor with a stunning partner whose oral skills were extraordinary. More often, it's been twice a day - at best (a long time ago). When I was in high school, 16 years of age, an 8th grader living downstairs from me would sometimes blow me twice a day .. for about a year before the family moved away. All he did was suck, no fucking. But, what an ass he had. Someone taught him well!- David Geffen Marries Hunk
Keanu Reeves was publicly linked to Geffen for a long time ... accurate or not. However, if this current report is accurate (not certain it is), the younger partner is indeed attractive. I wouldn't toss him out of my bed!- Ashes of Wild Boars captain blessed at airport
For readers unfamiliar with the individual (such as me) it would have been helpful to link a news or other article providing some context: Soccer team captain from Thai cave rescue dies in U.K. - CBS News- Should Biden run again. And, if not, what's Plan B?
I agree with the above.- Getting use to higher air fares
I fly from Tampa to somewhere in Mexico usually twice yearly. I've been searching for weeks to fly there (Mexico City) and fares are substantially higher than a year ago. Flight options have been reduced to about half what they were last year at this time. Many of my flight options allow for less than an hour flight change in Houston, even for some in Miami; unworkable. It's not just flights to Mexico, but I've been pricing fares to either Rio or Dublin, Ireland. High, high and higher. Some flights I'm searching now have a US$90 baggage add-on fee. For me, from Tampa ... forget BKK.- The Begging Culture of Brasilian Sex Tourism
There are guys who rely on money earned from play-for-pay interactions, and guys who occasionally or frequently offer their talents in a less professional way. In Rio de Janeiro, in Club 117, I've had sex with what I'd describe as professional sex workers ... and others who infrequently engage in GP trade. It may be difficult to discern in advance, but I prefer the "infrequent" garoto. In my 70+ years of life, I've befriended many guys who I first met in a play-for-pay transaction. Some have become good friends. Most of these friendships have been in Chicago, Mexico City or Acapulco. I have and do place the interactions in separate compartments ... successfully ... and oftentimes they are "friends with benefits" (no money exchanged for the sex). But, always, something is exchanged ("in kind").- Brazilian Saunas
My experience has been that it's the garoto who takes my wrist identification bracelet to the cashier or desk attendant (at 117, as an example) to get the room assignment. I've always been present to nod my head to the desk attendant for the charge to be added to my account and paid at the end of the visit. Rooms can be in short supply, so I don't imagine a situation where I'd be given a key and then take whatever amount of time it takes to find someone I'm attracted to.- Do you prefer hotel small shampoo bottles and soaps, or dispensers?
I travel with my own body wash and hair shampoo.- Why don't we post Grindr profiles?
Sometimes I can be questionably critical, and it's not been lost on me that the posting style of the individual we have been commenting on has provided substantial and important / helpful commentary and advice for a long period of time. I respect those contributions here ... and elsewhere. I'm sincerely hoping this individual hears the collective criticism and makes a posting / written stylistic course correction.- QAnon Connection to "Company of Men"
Ok, then let the site die. Someone else will start another site to live another day. In the grand scheme of things, what happens there isn't all that important, is it?- QAnon Connection to "Company of Men"
Web forums serve the business purposes of their owners and advertisers, first. They're not operated in a democratic / communal fashion. Obviously, the political discussions on that site were seen as disruptive, adding no value to satisfy the business purposes. We see the migration here of people who posted there ... and it seems to me the interest in this collection of web forums for them is primarily for political discussion purposes. I've participated in several forums at which the site owners curtailed certain discussions ... and though site visits dropped the owners were happy with their choice.- Why don't we post Grindr profiles?
It's sophmoric behavior. Ignorant, IMO.- Summary judgment for Dominion?
Dominion will prevail, but not to the tune of $1 billion +. Fox will continue its anti-American focus no matter how much the judgment in favor of Dominion is.- Should Biden run again. And, if not, what's Plan B?
As I view the matter, President Biden should not run for re-election and ought to be grooming the next likely Presidential candidate ... someone other than VP Harris. The bench for the Democrats can be deep but out of respect for President Biden those individuals are holding back. Pete has been out front for the President more than any other Cabinet Secretary, IMO, but he's flubbed some important opportunities ... such as the current crisis in East Palestine, Ohio. Pete's an excellent campaigner, too, but the elephant in the room is ... are USA voters ready to elect a gay man President? President Biden is too old, looks too old, looks exhausted and it will only get worse for him. But I remember President Reagan who it's widely believed was suffering from Altzheimer's his last term and his staff and family covered it up best they could. That was then, this is now. If the GOP fields a young or younger, substantially younger candidate to run against Biden ... a comparatively moderate candidate ... then Biden's chance of re-election lessens. It's time to thank the President for his decades of service, and move on to a younger team of leaders.- RIP Kadu
I think many of us posting to this forum have done, sometime in the past ... and for a few who are doing so currently ... engage in behavior which we look back upon as dangerous or risky. I don't anymore ... but have in the past. We take risks after considering what we think are the rewards. There's an excitement we get from living on the edge.- Rio/São Paulo 20231
For me, the "best night" is any night other than Tuesday ... if I want to do more than just window shop. To actually hook-up with a GP, any other night has most always been better.- Why don't we post Grindr profiles?
Grindr isn't the only social app where people lie about themselves, catfish, post false photos, etc. If one or more of us continually have problems with the choices we make using these apps it seems obvious we would simply stop using the apps as a resource. It's not really that difficult to figure out.- Santo Domingo - 1st report - Grindr
One of your goals is to contribute to the redistribution of wealth, yet you seem to attach conditions to your charitable activities.- RIP Kadu
Police in Mexico are notoriously corrupt, most residents consider police the enemy and not someone they would call if in trouble I've been stopped by corrupt police seeking bribes. many times. In each instance, I did not violate any law or regulation. - David Geffen Marries Hunk