Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. I love you vinapu ๐Ÿ˜
  2. Isn't it all ? Isn't all Pattaya ... Fake? You have raised an interesting topic The African guy who blew his load into my bum๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฆ also was putting on a fake performance, they're all fake ! Fake smiles ๐Ÿ˜Š fake personality The whole world ๐ŸŒŽ is fake Fake smiles at work. Fake smiles , fake talking , fake interest Amazing about fake interest, you have to fake be interested in some people telling you things ,not me I don't , I walk off sometimes as they are half way through a conversation I had a work colleague ask me on my return " how was your holiday old daddy ? I immediately replied "don't be fuckibg fake and mind your own business!!.
  3. You have a boring life , have you tried knitting ๐Ÿงถ Fold your leg over the other leg whilst your doing it ,and pout those lips ๐Ÿ‘„ Oh don't knock knitting , I once saw a woman security guard supposedly on guard in a supermarket sitting down doing knitting,oh please leave the idiosyncratic opinions about knitting to the knitting community
  4. Yes ! Very good ๐Ÿ˜Š I never thought of that
  5. Where is this ? I'm in Pattaya !!!!
  6. If you all could give me a list of Showtimes the Go Go bars are on I don't want to turn up and they say "show now and there's no show ! I'm not putting up with it ๐Ÿ˜ก So I would like a list of Go Go bars and their showtimes ,I'm talking Pattaya ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ And perhaps if I could just add if you could hurry up and reply as well as I may go tonight...oh and a couple of other things , prices !๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅsyrely that's not too much to ask I'm not paying 500 b for a drink ๐Ÿท Now if you could all reply to assist me please ! I won't be sitting here waiting I can assure you I prefer it written in a way as ... Name of Go Go bar Showtimes Price of drinks Thankyou !!!
  7. And here's more in Pattaya ...I cant afford them ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  8. 5000 baht is too much for me ,but if your interested in Brazilian guys in Pattaya who claim to have 20cm cocks .....here's your guys !
  9. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Hey that's a thought lol ๐Ÿ˜that would really shock them especially if I put a pink wig on.๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธ Mind you with some of the hardened moneyboys they couldn't careless they would fuck any old hole for the money ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฐ
  10. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    I'm only interested in my self receiving the pleasure if I'm paying for it ....im a selfish bitch !
  11. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    I certainly do , but not for paid sex
  12. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    True advice for those who can't defend themselves and of course you should do your "due diligence" before telling them your location and that could mean video chat if your suspicious
  13. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    A few guys still not wanting to use the live video chat Had a guy from the Philippines ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ wanting 1000 baht , said he was 23 , hesitant to use live video and when he did he was dressed as a ladyboy ๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธlucky I didn't tell him to come over
  14. And where is Mike's Mexican ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ
  15. Oh let's not get too pedantic sweetheart , uncomplicated life is all I want ๐Ÿ˜˜
  16. What is the Mexican food like ? I never had Mexican food ,not like there everywhere in Australia ๐Ÿฆ˜
  17. Guys ,don't believe any of this BS about no farangs going to Thailand All the gay bars I saw last night were busy , I must say the clientele however appear to be younger farang couples more so ,eg young middle aged German / European gay couples and young Chinese Asian, obviously all gay couple tourists I doubt they hire moneyboys though
  18. I was in a bar last night in Jomtien complex and it was busy ,hard to get a ๐Ÿช‘ seat I saw one young farang sitting by himself at a 3 seat table so I walked over to him and I pointed at a seat opposite him "is anyone sitting there ? I asked No , he said "Is anyone sitting there ? I said pointing at the other seat๐Ÿช‘ "No ,he said looking surprised "What about that seat? I asked ,pointing at the third seat "No ! He said ๐Ÿ˜ก "Your got no fucking friends pal " I said before walking off ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ
  19. Omg...Im in the Jomtien complex now walking around and you wouldn't believe who I walked past....the whinger expat from last night !!!๐Ÿ˜ก He said hello and I nodded my head , " I have more to tell you ! He says almost excitedly "Oh fuck off dear ! I shout back ๐Ÿบ
  20. Yes I stayed in the ๐ŸŸชHOTEL ZING,๐ŸŸช don't confuse it with ZING RESORT in the Jomtien complex the last few nights , booked through THEIR website at 900 baht a night , you can actually become a "Zinger" member , which means I could check in early , no other benefits that I can see , they let me check in at 1145am whilst I saw others sitting in the reception you can actually get it cheaper on Agoda I'm sure , I'm sure in low season they go down to 750b The rooms are small , here you will see a picture of my room which was a twin bed , To get value for my room, I set the alarm on at 3am so I could sleep in both beds and changed over ๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐Ÿ›Œas you can see by the pic both beds have been used The negatives are , you will have to get a baht bus๐ŸšŒ to the Jomtien complex or walk the 20 minutes ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ They have a medium sized swimming pool which was full at 10am this morning with European people , these people like to SHOUT on their phone as they are talking ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธaround the swimming pool. The swimming pool is not as big as Jomtien complex zing ๐ŸŠโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŠโ€โ™‚๏ธ No rooms have balconies โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ It's a budget hotel and they admit it It's on the main road Breakfast 199 baht buffet ,average value ,not great ,not bad Would I stay here again? Probably not ,rooms too small ,no balcony to sit n have coffee , too far from action , and I don't like Russians shouting , oh don't be racist please !!!
  21. Bali ....with all the Aussie bogans ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅดeven worse than listening to old Nev tell me his stories of woe
  22. If you don't like it....LEAVE ! And this is exactly what I said to one Pattaya expat last night in a Jomtien complex beer bar ๐Ÿบ. I was in no mood to listen to negativity He sat down near me and the conversation started well until he told me he had retired to Pattaya Yada Yada years , ( no idea what yada means ) but anyway you get my drift, probably a lot Then he goes into what a terrible place this is ..๐Ÿ˜ก.and how the other expats are terrible people,he wished he could go back to his home country etc ,but sold his house , I presume in the UK , I didn't ask him because I couldn't get a word in !! ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ..non stop whinging...ahhh the old whinging pom quote ,oh don't be racist People are wanting money from him and not paying him back , he done favours for expats and when he asked for a favour they didn't, apparently some other expats was driving to Bangkok he did a favour for and he asked if he could get a ride but the guy said no room in his car ๐Ÿš— They are making him go to some office every 90 days for a visa and he is not happy ๐Ÿ˜  He is telling me see that expat over there ,don't talk to him etc It went on for 30 minutes before I shouted "If you don't like it ..... LEAVE!!!! LEAVE !!!! He then looked shocked and said ," " your a nasty person ...and why you wearing your sunglasses at night? ๐Ÿ˜Ž...I then immediately launched into the 1980s song singing ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽตI wear my sunglasses at night...so I can.. so I can ..see the light ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ "Your a fucking weirdo " he said ๐Ÿ‘€ before grabbing his drink ( which he asked me to buy as he supposedly was going to buy the next round) ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ " Takes one to know one ! I replied Anyway....I'm sick of negativity and negative people , enjoy your life and enjoy your time in Thailand, and if being an expat doesn't suit you then visit a few times a year and if that doesn't suit you ...there's always ALICE SPRINGS in Australia ๐Ÿฆ˜ ๐Ÿฆ˜ And ...if you don't like it.... LEAVE!
  23. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    I didn't want to argue with him Maybe that's his modoranden or whatever the word is ? ..to shout in the hotel corridors so you pay him Thanks for ruining my night ....ALL of you !!!!
  24. Olddaddy posted a topic in Gay Pattaya
    My fault for not using live video chat on Grinder๐Ÿ“น A guy turns up at my hotel room , looking at least 10 years older than his pics ,in fact he is balding , ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿ‘ด His Grindr pics are a 25 yo cute guy , sure its him.....15 years ago ! Cute pics actually,he was a stunner 15 years ago ... He turns up balding and fattter double chin wearing a baseball cap , I said take it off , thinking bald patch and then i was right As soon as I saw him I knew he was close to 40 telling me he was 25 How the hell does he think he still passes for 25 Not even for free would I take him ,, looks like he on the ๐ŸงŠ๐ŸงŠ๐ŸงŠ๐ŸงŠ To cut a long story short he demands 500 baht ,he said he had to get a motorcycle taxi here ๐Ÿ›ต I give him 200 baht , I could of argued but better to get rid of him. 200 wasted on a lying moron ๐Ÿ˜ and time wasted setting appointments Reminds me to use live video chat next time although I recall not every Grindr subscriber has it I believe Maybe use WhatsApp then Oh STFU ! ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•and mind your own business Thanks for NOTHING!!!
  25. Today I'm speaking with a Russian๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ accent, I find you can get discount on most things with this accent

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.