Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. Oh what a bit of negativity! And to top it off even spelt "doesn't ' incorrect ! Oh spare me the negative dramas please , I'm not young anymore
  2. Yes well guys we can all meet and sing songs dance and drink wine ๐Ÿท I am all for it ๐Ÿ˜„ I love youse all โ™ฅ๏ธbut please. .. no weirdos ๐Ÿคช
  3. I have the air conditioning on 21 degrees ๐Ÿ’จ This is my 3rd cup the whole bottle ๐Ÿพ is now empty ... Care to join me ?
  4. 2 out of 3 ain't bad ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต Was that meatloaf?
  5. As I sit here drinking hot Rum n milk im thinking of that song "oh baby baby ...๐ŸŽต Look let's face it , myself looking at that picture im thinking of big cocks ,๐Ÿ†others are thinking of abs , and the miserable are thinking how much money it will cost them ๐Ÿ˜–
  6. Sorry to reply again but I must clarify the reason I put down the singer of the "memories" ๐ŸŽตsong Years ago when I was doing a part time University course assignments we had to put down the authors of the paragraphs we were quoting from Many times I just made it up myself and used a name "Smith 1982 France๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท psychologist academic University" etc then one sunny afternoon the professor caught me out and failed me ,he said I got you because I knew there was NO academic in a French University with the last name Smith ๐Ÿ˜ฒ should of used Pierre or something he said
  7. Absolutely beautiful, thankyou and sometimes enjoyment and life is not all about money , life is there to be lived ,the memories ,the thoughts ,the memories of pleasure ,the fulfilment, the hug the caresses the kisses Your taking all those memories to your grave And sometimes those thoughts are worth millions , millions believe me and you certainly had a great experience.โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธyou only live once , but you have memories ๐Ÿ’to take with you . Oh please correct me if I'm wrong ,,,๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽตmemories was from Barbara Streisand a very very lovely lady ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถMemories ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต
  8. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Now if I may ask thankyou, or should I perhaps be pushing it and demand that those of you in Pattaya or Bangkok ask at pharmacies๐Ÿ’Š for me and report back please !. Surely that's not too much to ask๐Ÿค” One must make life decisions as we get older that could impact on quality of life , oh please spare me the drama ,I wasn't born yesterday!!! Risks in not wearing a condom vs PrEP taking ..๐ŸŽต oh baby hit me with your best shot ๐ŸŽต..
  9. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Thanks but I just received a personal message, it seems Tim's pharmacy in Pattaya may sell it without need for a blood test first , I just want a quick buy over the counter ,don't want /need blood tests or going for prescriptions at expensive clinics Just a wham bam thankyou mam buy, just like Viagra over the counter, that's all I want ,just a quick transaction Thankyou!!!!!
  10. Olddaddy posted a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Possible to buy the Tenfovir pills in a pharmacy in Bangkok or Pattaya without a prescription and / or blood test? I would rather you PM me Please PM me if you prefer ,
  11. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Love it !! I'm sure many would agree ๐Ÿ‘
  12. On another forum I often read one poster who does this although he asks them bluntly and straight to the point ...I mean it all could be bullshit for all I know ๐Ÿ˜… Apparently he even propositions the hotel managers and they say yes !
  13. None my type , I would rather much older Asian guys for free in the sauna
  14. Fantastic positive post ๐Ÿ˜ Loved reading it ๐Ÿ‘
  15. Very expensive in Bangkok compared to Pattaya ๐Ÿ˜ฒ And there's nothing wrong with that ! ๐Ÿ˜„
  16. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Singapore
    I remember years ago must 15 years at least ,driving up that way we stopped at a country town called Nimbin ๐ŸŒฟ.... where I was shocked to be offered marijuana cookies in the local cafe ๐Ÿ˜ณ Nimbin the marijuana hippie town
  17. Would of....could of .... should of . ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถBut nothing will change my love for you ๐Ÿ˜ โ™ฅ๏ธ
  18. Even draw up a contract using chatgpt
  19. Actually no, some members don't post publicly but have been members here years ,quite a surprise ๐Ÿซข Maybe they just prefer reading not posting . I have booked a beautiful condo right near the beach thanks
  20. You think with you having a small ๐Ÿ‘he would of given you a discount!
  21. I get a lot of pms now , I guess people are nervous about posting on here so they PM me instead I have had 7 messages in the last 24 hours
  22. $150 AUD ..wow ๐Ÿ˜ณ
  23. It's ok I have had several personal messages one by a Airbnb condo owner offering me his condo
  24. Too much for me !!!! I may have to stick to Pattaya ๐Ÿคซ
  25. Look I do find the moneyboys on Bangkok grinder are near western prices in some cases eg African guys wanting 3000! Plus for their big enormous weapons but so be it I don't want to pay that , but most times I do and bend over and take it like a man !๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ† Only you personally can decide if it's worth it Some may be .

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.