Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. Surely you can stay off the poison for one night !!. Then again some people have problems in their life I guess
  2. I haven't been in there since 2022 where I paid each boy 100 baht to line up whilst I gave their dicks a 20 second feel ๐Ÿ‘
  3. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Nope ..it's Golden Anus
  4. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Koh Samui
    as a former work colleague used to say to every conversation " Oh very interesting my dear fellow , very interesting indeed !
  5. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Koh Samui
    Some people just won't retire , I often wonder why ๐Ÿค”
  6. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Last one is good ๐Ÿ˜Š
  7. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Or Gold Faucets !
  8. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Koh Samui
    I can't find that words listed , but I may say very beautiful description ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ
  9. Certainly is , at least he kept himself fit ....unlike some
  10. There is plenty of up to date info in other forums , sounds like you expect someone else to be compelled to give it you
  11. Love it ๐Ÿคฉ,๐Ÿ˜‚
  12. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Koh Samui
    No excuse for mistakes!!
  13. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Women in uniform.. .๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
  14. Great report ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ
  15. What are we watching?๐Ÿ˜ณ Maybe give us some insight
  16. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Lol... Good point ๐Ÿ˜‚
  17. Muscle factory is not air conditioned , I don't like it I have been to every gym in Pattaya as I do powerlifting ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ I had to start cardio too ...despite powerlifting a few times a week for years ,I went to a boxing class and could only last 10 minutes before I got out of breath๐ŸŒฌ๏ธ๐ŸŒฌ๏ธ๐Ÿ’จ
  18. Excellent point...love it ๐Ÿ˜
  19. ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถIf you leave me ...can I come too ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
  20. Am I only the only one who prefers AT EASE hotel Oh beautiful pool ,gym , rooms and one thing I like is the walnut Doors ๐Ÿšช I have a fetish a fascination for gold plated faucets
  21. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Oh you & me , although I'm more into 35yo plus masculine guys
  22. It always concerns me when people import things such as antiques not an I questioning their honesty A work colleague ( who I must say hasn't spoken to me since ) told me he was importing a religious statute from Vietnam Having noticed he was buying new cars ,holidays etc ,I immediately told him I believe he has "nefarious" goods inside those statues !!!
  23. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Koh Samui
    Oh please...I actually agreed with him first ... No need to copy me ,no prizes for second best !
  24. Perhaps you really should not be prejudice when it comes to this Country Club bar is also great and is on the main road near Subway with live music There is another open air live music bar next door to the ZING hotel in Jomtien. May I suggest you also "challenge" yourself if that's the right word and go into Soi Bukhao and dance with your partner there
  25. And many would say ....many parts of the community tolerate but don't agree with homosexuality The flaunting , the short shorts showing bum cheeks , etc no wonder many during the World gay week in Sydney Australia were taunted and even assaulted I too was abused by these American gays going about my business I may be gay but I have no respect for them and even I get into the abuse if I have to I remember sitting in a Australian bar over in Soi Bukhao in Pattaya sitting outside with the other Australian tattooed shirts off farangs all drinking heavily๐Ÿป๐Ÿป when we spotted two gays walking past holding hands with each other , a middle aged Asian guy who looked Chinese or Korean and a fit looking middle aged farangs complete with his man bag ๐Ÿ‘› I immediately held my beer bottle up to them as the Aussie guys sitting next to me , said " look ..faggots ! ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Pointing at these two slowly walking past holding hands ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ฌ I yelled out holding my beer ๐Ÿบ bottle up to them " Get outta here ya faggots !!!!๐Ÿ—ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ค I yelled ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ—ฏ๏ธ And Don't come back here ever ! They scampered , both wearing man bags ๐Ÿซฉ the cheers of all the tattooed Aussies who bought me a beer later , I felt a kind of liberated after that , a freedom of expression and it felt so good ๐Ÿบ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.