Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. Bit late ....it's been 2026 all day ๐Ÿ˜‚
  2. I think you are thinking of the very big guy who looked a lot like actor John Goodman (at that time anyway) I believe his name was Ned or Neil or something similar, I believe he passed on route to his home country I remember a "bitch board" called Baht Stop many years ago , I'm not sure but I recall the owner(s) died in a car accident , I could be wrong
  3. Sounds like your talking about the Big Bang Theory?
  4. Happy new year ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ May 2026 bring you plenty of sex Plenty of cock and butt ๐Ÿ† You only live once ...this could be your last year...grow old disgracefully !!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰ And to you TMax get well this year my friend and travel to Thailand I hope it's a better year for you 2026 , To you Florida Rob I enjoyed your company back in March 2025 ,did I tell you about the African boy who ๐Ÿ‘…my ๐Ÿ‘ And you VINAPU , thankyou for your inspiration and motivation and your saying to look to the future not the past which I keep thinking about And you PETERRS you annoy me but I still love you I don't know why ๐Ÿ˜‰ And you BKMFJJ please come back and post I love your phillipines and Vietnam reports , it's 2026 we need you mate And you BJORN ...yes I'm going to wear my colourful shirt ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒปjust like your work colleague used to do and dance again in February on the cocka2bar and annoy Rob the owner๐Ÿ˜‚ And thankyou Dr UNICORN for your medical info Happy new year 2026 from Sydney !!!!! VID-20260101-WA0003.mp4
  5. It's midnight Happy new year it's 2026 ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰
  6. I will be back on February 24th I will need accommodation ๐Ÿ˜‰
  7. I'm drinking my Rum & milk 30 minutes to midnight ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท
  8. I'm pretty sure there was a owner who lived in Canada before Moses ,was his username Surfcrest?
  9. Oh get out there ! Im sure you will meet some interesting people out there at midnight ๐Ÿ˜‚ especially where your located in Australia ๐Ÿฆ˜ ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ
  10. Dancing?๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ Any fireworks ๐ŸŽ‡
  11. Well I'm on the Sydney Harbour bridge tonight ๐ŸŒ‰ Where are you or where was you if your reading this after midnight ๐Ÿ•“โฑ๏ธ๐Ÿ•• where was you when the clock strikes midnight ๐Ÿ˜ ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽ‹๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ†
  12. Plenty of African boys ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿฟ I had my most in 2025 ( March & September ) with two trips to Thailand and a total of 12 African moneyboys fucking my old Daddy ass๐Ÿ‘ I took a lot of prep , i noted in my diary which I keep detailed the prices I paid ranged from 800 to 2000 and was from licking my ass ๐Ÿ‘… ๐Ÿ‘ to getting fucked I also had a few free meetings from Grindr , two indian guys๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ one malay indian ,and one older German guy๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช in Sansuk sauna For foreign moneyboys I had a Russian guy ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ22yo 1500 baht cost , white skin , skinny twink he fucked me March 2025 I had a UK boy๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ 20yo boyish looks backpacker (September 2025) was travelling with his friends so came during the day ,straight top,he hadn't cum since he fucked his girlfriend in the UK a few weeks before He needed money , 3000 baht ,he had to watch straight porn on his phone as he was fucking me on my back , my legs on his shoulders as he pumped my old Daddy ass , he was directly over me but was looking at his straight porn phone as he got faster his young balls ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€slapping against my butt cheeks Then all of a sudden so fast before he moaned hard saliva dripping out of his mouth He erupted his young load ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’งin my ass , took a massive load and it was dripping out and down my ass cheeks ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ง I said excitedly " you cum so much " expecting him to say he enjoyed it ..but instead he said "that's become I haven't cum in 5 weeks! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 3000 well spent
  13. For free or same price as in Thailand?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  14. I never knew , I thought the owner was the username elephantspikes?๐Ÿ˜
  15. I was in Bangkok in March 2025 , i thought I saw some of Chatachuk down
  16. Last time I was at chatuchuk there was an earthquake,is it all back open
  17. Letters yes But ..speaking to my postman who delivered to my building today in Sydney he says he is very busy ..they had to employ an additional postman over Xmas because of parcels ...Temu etc I think Amazon however use private couriers not the postal service
  18. I don't think they will have a future I know of 2 otter specific gay Thailand boards ,one will go when the owner leaves the earth , probably within 5 years and the others may fade out eventually The younger generation moving in don't seem to be interested in writing on forums anymore
  19. Interesting...thanks Peter Sultan Hassanal heads the Brunei Investment Agency which owns the Dorchester Collection, an operator of some of the world's top hotels including the Dorchester in London and the Beverly Hills Hotel in Los Angeles.
  20. I know we all go for sex โ™‚๏ธโ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿฟ But....on my two trips in 2025 I did .... Cabbages & Condoms๐Ÿฅฌ restaurant...nothing exciting but I had to go there to say I had been there Skywalk๐Ÿ™๏ธ ....looking over Bangkok on the glass floor ceiling Bangkok river cruise...๐Ÿ›ณ๏ธ๐Ÿšข I went on White Orchid river cruise,nothing special and next time I would pay more and pick a 5 star one with better entertainment and better food
  21. I had a guy in Bangkok last year do the same , his plan is the end result when your leaving expect to tip big . I think I even done a post about it in October 2024 He also worked in a bank ,I'm sure he said this ๐Ÿ˜ณbank or accountant something like that He did go to DJ station dance๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ club with me,jazz clubbing , restaurants , wine bars , Hilton Bangkok so he was worth the gift I gave him when he came to see me off at the airport They usually hang around the bars in Silom on weekends One guy is half Thai ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญhalf German ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช he is a free service until the end
  22. I can't see any posts on here about Bridget Bardots death at 91 โšฐ๏ธ I was a little shocked when the newsreader announcing her death said she was once in trouble making homophobic sluts ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ
  23. Olddaddy replied to kram987's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Omg ๐Ÿ˜ณ It's cheaper in Australia ๐Ÿฆ˜
  24. I know many of you do message each other privately It just dawned on me today I haven't seen "Reader" for sometime and "kokapelli 2" Is there others who have passed?
  25. Oh don't be silly this is 2026 !.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.