Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. With the coffee boy โ˜•
  2. Is sleepyboy similar to Grindr?
  3. Funny you say that...last year I was staying in Zing resort It was a rainy Saturday night and I felt like junk food but too lazy to go out ...so I ordered via Grab from family mart which if anyone knows is just a 5 minutes walk from Zing Now the problem was ..I still had to go down to reception to collect my stuff .. didn't make it worth it
  4. More fool you . But that allows more people like myself to ride the "gravy train"...๐Ÿš‰thanks ๐Ÿค—and I will certainly be thinking of you as I get my free flight to Bunbury in Western Australia next week โœˆ๏ธto attend an Aboriginal memorial service Mind you I was in Geraldton back in 2019 helping with an investigation , oh terrible place , and the police aren't much better Can you believe it takes the same time to get from Eastern Australia to Western Australia as going to Thailand ๐Ÿ˜ Well I know where I would rather go ๐Ÿ˜„
  5. Certainly nothing wrong with being on the disability pension ๐Ÿ˜„
  6. I use the Aboriginal Medical Service ,no cost to me ,even for dental work and prescriptions I must get a root canal this year thanks for paying ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟfor all of this ๐Ÿค—
  7. Well I guess with all your ailments it would be hard ๐Ÿฅต A young man like you unable to walk..I have empathy mate
  8. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    As a matter of interest has anyone tried ๐Ÿ˜บ Cat meat in Vietnam or Cambodia?
  9. You lazy....Cxxxxx๐Ÿ˜... getting as bad as me ๐Ÿ˜ Next you will be taking Grabs from tartawan to the bars
  10. Olddaddy replied to kram987's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Did you book on a Tour group?
  11. I would have to be a bit cautious nowadays,a lot of "sensitive" people on here, strangely they are mostly in our generation You'd be surprised at what personal messages I get where someone has wrote to me to say " I was shocked to read your post where you wrote that you got fucked in your big ass , I feel others too could be traumatised"๐Ÿ˜ณ
  12. Olddaddy replied to kram987's topic in Gay Bangkok
    As a matter of interest where does the Jomtien bus end up in Bangkok?
  13. Fantastic news ๐Ÿค— I will check them out for the experience
  14. I believe there is also a newly opened "Gay hostel "๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ although I'm not sure of the exact location but I intend checking it out next trip
  15. I'm surprised no one said Quarter Saladang ๐Ÿ˜ณwalking distance and swimming pool and good gym .
  16. Olddaddy replied to kram987's topic in Gay Bangkok
    By the time you go to the bus station๐ŸšŒ๐Ÿš๐ŸšŽ, wait around ,slow trip , book Grabs ๐Ÿš“etc , I find it easier just to pay the 1,200 baht for a taxi๐Ÿš• direct to my hotel in Bangkok door to door ๐Ÿšช But I guess it's an experience ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธ
  17. Olddaddy replied to kram987's topic in Gay Bangkok
    As a matter of interest did you kiss any of the African guys ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜
  18. Beautiful and positive post ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜
  19. Capella?
  20. Olddaddy replied to kram987's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Fantastic news ๐Ÿ˜˜
  21. Olddaddy replied to kram987's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Beautiful guys ๐Ÿคฉ I have had them all ๐Ÿ˜€
  22. Siam Heritage is ok with guests as such I stayed there last year, beautiful old fashioned hotel
  23. Just to add I couldn't really get into Some Mothers do have 'em Love thy Neighbour of course could never be re-run nowadays because of its "racist" language I also loved the Comedy with Granville in the grocery shop,forget the name now ,was it Ronnie Barker in it Man about the house had a American spin off called Three's Company with the great looking guy who sadly passed away ..John Ritter was it ? American comedy I loved Alice
  24. Ahh Keeping up Appearances was my favourite too from the 1990's. The guy who played the husband died just recently too You can't beat the old British๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ Comedies though , I used to love Steptoe & Son , On the buses , and to a certain extent Love thy Neighbour and my favourite George & Mildred & Man about the house "

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.