Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
Find me an interesting place
Other than Pattaya / Bangkok where else in Asia have you been and had sex with with either / both non money and money boys preferably in the last 10 years My next trip will be coming up...I haven't yet booked flights I'm bored with Pattaya I'm thinking of Brunei 🇧🇳which I have been told is up & coming I'm thinking Chiang Mai Hanoi , Da Nang? Philippines🇵🇭....mmmm...boring , too busy , professional beggars annoyed me , crime ,been there 3 times Laos ....boring 🥱been to vietniane Cambodia,Phomn Penh I stayed in Arthurs guesthouse...boring 🥱 Now leaves Malaysia.🇲🇾..maybe never been inside ,nice Indian malay boys Jakarta🇮🇩 ? Mmmmm...maybe ..compare to Pattaya prices...much to do there?? Bali?? Is it cheap for moneyboys ???? Compare to Pattaya prices please !! Singapore....too expensive I heard
-
Have prices doubled?
I stayed there last visit and good value , breakfast included,gay sauna entry all included in the hotel price which was about average 1200b a night for a standard room
-
Be aware of your safety
Unfortunately it can nowadays especially with young farang males full of testereone who have been on the 🍺🍺🍺
-
Safety Tips for Saunas in Sao Paulo and Rio
Bloody hell....your a walking target How does that happen?
-
Be aware of your safety
I wouldn't say I'm a hyper vigilant person but I'm always aware of my surroundings & safety I recall back in July I was sitting in the Cocka2 bar in Jomtien complex, very quiet weeknight with only a few old farangs sitting out the Front Now before I came into the complex I observed 2 young farang guys and a young farang girl walk into the complex. They were drunk ,UK accents ,I had a bad feeling about them so walked around them ,skylarking with each other pushing each other etc Anyway sitting in that Cocka2 bar no one else seem to observe them , I was watching them they walked up to the very old guy with black rimmed glasses 🤓 and said "fucking pedo ...they walked into that laneway past Yupins that goes to the Zing where one of the young guys says loudly to his friends " I don't wanna walk past pedos'..lucky no one was walking hand in hand in that laneway at the time And another thing be even more be aware of safety , eg taking photos Don't make it obvious your taking pics of people especially young drunken males Today I watched on the News a Norwegian tourist man in Melbourne Australia being attacked by a group of teenagers because they said he was taking photos of them ,a mob mentality attacked the poor old guy kicking him on the ground ,maybe he was maybe he wasn't,but be aware of surroundings , You have drunken topless male teenagers and he started taking pictures of them .. allegedly He apparently was so shaken up he took a flight ✈️ back to Norway immediately Even when I go to the Philippines I'm aware what's going on around me more than Thailand . Maybe some of you are not "trained " or have no life experience in being aware of your safety and I have seen people like that first hand where they will "walk" into situations not aware, completely oblivious of their surroundings Even going into bars I look first to get a "feel" for it ,if I get a bad vibe I don't go in I walked past a bar down at Jomtien beach that was playing live music , I looked before I walked in to see 4 young farangs so drunk they were spilling their glasses on others ,I didn't go in I actually had one farang from Europe sit next to a boy I bought a drink for in a gay bar and proceed to talk to him like I wasn't there ,of course the boy responded to him as he seemed to be a regular So I could of abused the farang ,started a fight etc arguing but I chose to walk away and said to the boy take care and paid the bar drinks and left Sure there's 100 stories that work out well but if your an old guy with young Asian money boy you are not going to start kissing him beside the hotel pool with 20 drunken🥴 young Aussie tattoed farang around say in Bali or somewhere,use your commonsense please
-
Have prices doubled?
Omg 😳 😱 Shouldn't mix business with ....
-
Have prices doubled?
One reason...well all the reason actually,why I don't go to Thailand during Christmas is the higher prices 💲💰 How much are guys charging right now for short time? I refuse to pay more than 1200 baht I bet they are asking for 2000 plus...supply ,& demand ... I had a guy last October, wouldn't budge from his 2k quote ,but I really wanted him ,28yo big cock ,turns up to the Condo in a Raptor 4wd and wanted parking , he then boasts how much $$$ he makes The positive side of high season in Pattaya is you can go to Sansuk sauna and it's crowded with guys from all over the world 🌎and if your not over choosy you can get many cocks to suck 🍆...all for free ...well the 250 entry fee anyway
-
Christmas/New Year Meet Up
I will arrive February 25 Will you be still waiting?
-
Are you a night afternoon or day person
I don't know how the guys do it staying up all night drinking in bars 🍷🍸🍺🍹then get up the next day .
-
Are you a night afternoon or day person
One thing I have to work on when I arrive in Thailand for my trips is the hours , sleep💤 and time 🕕 I have found nowadays unlike 20 years ago ,guys(boys) are available 24 hours from the apps so no need to stay up late or early hours anymore I usually rise at 4am in Australia,go to gym , then start work at 6am and bed by 8pm Now I did that last time when I was last in Thailand and it worked well, I had more energy,boys were cheaper and available,and believe it or not I had many boys messaging me at odd hours such as 730am Would you describe yourself as a day or night person?☀️🌘🌙 When your in Thailand are you up early hours or late afternoon?
-
Why is this man still allowed in public?
Shipping law? How boring .... criminal law would be the best
-
Why is this man still allowed in public?
87...he done well
-
"All I Want for Christmas"
I'm also arriving February 18th Only 7 weeks 😄
-
Christmas/New Year Meet Up
I heard you must also provide your WhatsApp number and he calls to interview you
-
Do some accents or languages get on your nerves?
Usually cockneys ...
-
Do some accents or languages get on your nerves?
Kiwis/ New Zealanders always end the sentence with "eh" "It's good eh bro eh !
-
Anyone planning on Philippines in 2026?
I may stay in BGC this time Although Makati is probably better for guys to meet up
-
Anyone planning on Philippines in 2026?
I will be there in February Are you in Manila or Cebu ? I think Manila is better to meet guys right both paid & unpaid
-
Anyone planning on Philippines in 2026?
Your "Thailanded " out 🥱 A lot of India there 🇮🇳 I heard Nepal is good
-
Do some accents or languages get on your nerves?
Americans annoy me Keep saying the word "like " ... like... Another word being used by this generation annoy me ...constant use of word "bro "
-
Anyone planning on Philippines in 2026?
Anyone planning on going to Philippines for guys in 2026 or your not interested in the Philippines ?
-
Bondi Beach Massacre Kills 10
There's shooting deaths here in Sydney every week in the *Muslim" Sydney suburbs, no one seems to care about that The shooter had a firearms licence with 6 rifles .... unbelievable
-
Did you do much in 2025?
Wow No Australian embassy there 😮
-
End of House of Male Sauna
Any updates on Chiang mai ? I'm thinking a week in March next year
-
Why is this man still allowed in public?
Why do you think prison is the answer , throw him a jail cell 📲 The poor man must be helped ,listened to , and assisted in life with his problems ,hugged and loved Show some empathy please !👨❤️👨👨❤️💋👨🤎