Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. This is the one outside the Jomtien complex near the Bar that has the singing band?
  2. You must be one ugly MF having to pay for it all the time considering you said you were in your 30's
  3. I pranced around wiggling my big hairy bum !! No one seemed interested though ๐Ÿ˜”
  4. I bet you have never jumped from one end of Cocka2 bar to other ...admit it !!
  5. Most of the "easily offended sensitive" ones will be gone hopefully in the next 5 years โ˜ ๏ธ The new generation are much better๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ I gave up on mixing with old people in bars etc , I prefer the younger farangs . Every time I went to the gay bars I would attract some old miserable farangs bitching about life and their sicknesses ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿฅต I remember jumping ๐Ÿ•ด๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฆ˜๐Ÿฆ˜๐Ÿธfrom one end of the Cocka2 bar to the other end and one farang was younger than me, complaining to the owner that I was jumping up & down and scaring people, the owner Rob didn't care less ..in fact he congratulations to me "Your scaring people! Said the farang with his handbag ๐Ÿ‘œ & lisp..."your scaring people!! Be ...forever young...I say ....forever young I wanna be ...forever young ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ
  6. Olddaddy replied to kram987's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Omg your making me jealous.....not to mention hungry ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹
  7. Beautiful ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค ๐ŸคŽโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™
  8. ๐Ÿ˜ Always a country I say I will visit for its beautiful guys ๐Ÿคฉ and of course the scenery!
  9. ๐Ÿ‡ ...yes for sure , thankyou for posting that Will certainly catch up
  10. Olddaddy replied to kram987's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Mmmmmm...... Yum ๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿ˜‹
  11. I always remember this song playing in bars in the early 2000's along with that other song "I will survive " ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ
  12. Thankyou to the guys on here who messaged me personally I have been given hanoihouseboys.com They look beautiful ๐Ÿ˜
  13. Hey Mambo ...๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
  14. End your career ?๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ Priest perhaps??
  15. Not sure what a "union " job is....but sounds good ๐Ÿ˜Š
  16. Olddaddy replied to garygx's topic in Gay Vietnam
    Beautiful post Thankyou Ian Any contact for the tour guide? If you want to keep it confidential you may message me .
  17. Yes I did stay in a few Airbnb's in Bangkok I always get one with a washing machine๐ŸŽฝ๐Ÿ‘—,and close to public transport ๐Ÿš†๐Ÿ›ค๏ธthere are of course positives and negatives to Airbnb I don't feel there's much price difference in comparison to a hotel though and sometimes a hotel is better in terms of getting your room cleaned daily For those who don't like a reception a Airbnb may be better for you and yes I felt more like a local especially when I rented a Airbnb in the North of Bangkok Let me know if you need more info ,you can always Personal Message me if you prefer ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ
  18. Olddaddy replied to sydneyboy1's topic in Gay Bangkok
    I was down in Wagga Wagga last week ,so hot and plenty of Country boys on Grinder ๐Ÿ˜œ
  19. I think it's fantastic ๐Ÿ“ท๐Ÿ“น People love to remember the great times they are having ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ Film away I say ๐Ÿคณ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿคณ๐Ÿฟand enjoy the good times with memory
  20. Olddaddy replied to kram987's topic in Gay Bangkok
    True ๐Ÿ˜…
  21. Olddaddy replied to kram987's topic in Gay Bangkok
    And theres nothing wrong with paying that if you feel personally yourself it's worth it and sometimes you don't get that opportunity again and you regret it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ A few years ago 2018 to be exact I was in PP Cambodia๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ and ended up with the straight hotel Bellboy 24yo ,I just had to have him His English was superb and he has been brought up by a Christian organisation in a group home After work he came along with me and we went to the disco danced the night away , ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟhe nervously came back to my room, never ever been with a guy which made it even more fun Wasn't long before the Viagra๐Ÿ’Š kicked in and his massive cock was hard as a rock especially after I stick my ๐Ÿ‘… in his tight asshole ๐Ÿ‘ He hadn't had sex in years and his straight balls were full of ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง When I had my tongue ๐Ÿ‘… in his ass his cum hit the ceiling ๐ŸŒŠ I paid if I recall $150 US to him for the whole night ...was it worth it ? Yes definitely !!!, because it's a great memory and to this day I still get horny over thinking about our time to together and how many times he blew his load ๐Ÿ’ฆ not to mention the dancing ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟwe did Was probably one of my best nights in Cambodia ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ
  22. Yes Gary I believe Hanoi is more "old type" of Vietnam plus I want to see the War relics
  23. I will be going to Hanoi ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณin March I must ask for a personal recommendation for a tour guide you may have used .๐Ÿฆฎ I'm not interested in their sexualiity ,gender or even their age . I'm only interested that they can speak sufficient English and have a good knowledge of Hanoi . Please don't hesitate to PM ( personal messages) me if you wish to keep it confidential
  24. Beautiful and enjoyable post ๐Ÿ’œ
  25. Multi Tasking Great idea ๐Ÿ’ก

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.