Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. What a stupid thing to say ,you win DH award of the week so he shouldn't say his sexual preference because YOU think it's racist ... What's attractive to you may not be attractive to him sexually .. doesn't mean his racist because he prefers a black cock๐Ÿ† instead of Sammy from Scotland Next it will be ageism , oh don't state your preferred age could be ageist , Where does this rubbish end
  2. Olddaddy replied to kram987's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Sounds interesting ๐Ÿ˜ƒ What does it do for bottoms๐Ÿ‘
  3. Where was this ? Wouldn't they have CCTV?๐Ÿ“ธ
  4. RIP Monty โœ๏ธ
  5. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    And the reason I said that ...is because some may be not happy ๐Ÿ˜‚ How dare he post in the Pattaya forum...how dare he !! ๐Ÿคฃ
  6. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Great to see reports on Pattaya Go Go bars
  7. In the words of a old cantankerous Sunee Plaza bar owner who used to say this to customers such as yourself ..... "If you have to ask the price you can't afford it ! ๐Ÿ˜‚
  8. Olddaddy posted a topic in Gay Cambodia
    I want to take my Filipino๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ boyfriend to PP for one week 6 days I would rather have a tour guide for a few days Who can you recommend? I have been to PP twice last time in 2016 What can we see there nowadays that's of interest? I think we will stay in Arthur & Paul's again , it's been a long time I didn't like that spiral staircase they had 5-6 days will be enough
  9. Absolutely! But you see it's the Generation aged 70 plus They are full of hate ,even the miserable old expats in Pattaya walking around with scowls on their faces ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘บ You even get them on here angry and unhappy others are having a good time !๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ The next generation are much better and happier I never forget a few years ago in a bar in Jomtien complex seeing a elderly farangs sitting there watching me dance ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟhe had the most miserable look I have ever saw....โ˜น๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ I said to him "are you ok ? He said " I'm waiting for my Thai boyfriend " When his boyfriend arrives it was the most funniest thing I ever saw ...the old Thai boyfriend probably in his 50's looked like him !!!๐Ÿ˜‚ Two miserable old geezers sitting together โ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธ Angry at life ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“
  10. Omg...I loved him too ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ Such a sad world ๐ŸŒŽ ๐Ÿ˜ญ I thought last time I saw him he was in Chiang Mai
  11. Reminds me of the time I was stopped in Soi Yensabai back in 2008 riding a moped without a helmet "Just give me the 300 baht and I will give it to the Police department" said the kind officer ๐Ÿ˜‚ "Thankyou for doing that ,I said, handing him the 300 baht๐Ÿ’ต ,waiing him ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ before driving off still with NO helmet on ๐Ÿ˜›
  12. Mini Siam , Art house , house of benedict
  13. I don't think it's the money , more the principle
  14. disgusting ๐Ÿ˜‚
  15. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Koh Samui
    No need to be a party pooper ๐ŸŽ‰
  16. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Koh Samui
    In all my travels to Thailand over 50 trips I have never been to the South . I'm not a "island" ๐Ÿ๏ธ or beach person but this place sounds fantastic especially the party ๐ŸŽ‰ nights !
  17. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Singapore
    Very interesting post thankyou I may look into as I love travelling by train. Years ago I took the Bangkok to Chiang mai route I have always wanted to take the long distance trains in Australia Sydney to Perth along the Nullarbor ๐Ÿš๐Ÿš†
  18. I think you did the right thing, they lost out because of their greed. Good on you for not backing down ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ
  19. I usually start 7pm except if I'm doing a all nighter ...eg going to dance at DJ station ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ,then I will go later maybe 11pm I have found out you need to plan your sleep / recovery if you do that If I know I'm going to DJ station on Friday night ,I won't sleep Thursday night or have maybe little sleep ,then I will sleep Friday afternoon ready for the all nighter Friday night ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธ I don't drink as much nowadays because my recovery is not as good ...not easy growing old I also try to eat carbs before going out ,bananas etc and take a Berocca vitamin drink ๐Ÿ’Š
  20. Olddaddy replied to kram987's topic in Gay Bangkok
    I always put the kit kats in the freezer , nice and crunchy ๐Ÿฅถ I will bring some Cherry Ripe double dipped with me next trip to give to you ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ
  21. Olddaddy replied to Dannyxxx's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Very true I haven't been to Chiang mai in years I must do another trip , we never have any reports on CM
  22. Olddaddy replied to Dannyxxx's topic in Gay Bangkok
    I guess if your willing to take the plane to North of Thailand to Chiang Mai it's worth visiting for cultural stuff
  23. I will be there in March , so just send me a message when you arrive I love going to DJ station dance club etc ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ As for Grindr no need to put "can be generous",just put your normal profile
  24. Some people are lucky....don't have to work ๐Ÿงjust travel the world ๐ŸŒ and YES I am jealous!!!
  25. All gone to God thank God or soon going !!. Good riddance to that generation!!!! We will be free of them ,they all should be gone within 5 years

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.