Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in The Beer Bar
    Oh ๐Ÿ˜ฎ What about those hotel workers ?
  2. 2001? Omg 25 years ago ...must have been fantastic and beautiful to remember ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I love great memories, and to tell you the truth that's all we have . I had a work colleague at work who works all the overtime and never has been overseas say to me recently that my trips to Thailand are a waste of money as all I have is......memories !
  3. Wow I never knew such a bar existed ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ
  4. In more ways than one! ๐Ÿ˜‚
  5. How did you know I had a toothache ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
  6. True same here And the white teddy bear on the lounge in the reception is good too ,I love cuddles from him ๐Ÿปโ€โ„๏ธ๐Ÿปโ€โ„๏ธ
  7. I'm sure your the life of the party Jimmy .. Don't forget to make a list of all your sicknesses son so you can fit in with the rest of the moaners ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ซ
  8. Beautiful ๐Ÿ˜
  9. Thankyou Christian ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ I must message you later ,I am unable to access your blog for some reason.
  10. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    I know you sound shocked .....but ....he looks older than 21 I know ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ
  11. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    I thought you had ....Bette Davis eyes ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
  12. As a matter of interest what does the eating ass pic look like ?๐Ÿ˜› Great idea by the way
  13. What a beautiful way to put it ๐Ÿ˜
  14. Absolutely ๐Ÿ˜ I'm not sure if you would interested in my activities however
  15. Absolutely ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ I am now learning the tango ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฟthey say though it takes two to tango ! Feel free to join me
  16. Yes another fantastic bar for fun I remember walking up the street when the performers had finished their show and they all lined up outside where they were given tips and hands shaken by the farang audience leaving I decided to line up with the performers where several farangs hugged me and thanked me ..no tips though ...no idea why ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ I had just danced non stop at a few bars in Jomtien complex and was soaked in sweat๐Ÿ’ฆ , maybe they thought I was one of the dancers?
  17. I want to be Boy George ๐ŸŒบ I want to sing ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ"Do you really want to hurt me...do you really want to make me cry ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  18. I agree . The Baguio ๐ŸŒบ flower festival held every year ..๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜
  19. As long as your happy and content in life doesn't matter what you have as long as the negativity is controlled Don't sweat the small stuff ...time is ticking โฐ I give up on what people think... couldn't careless..in fact I "danced" on the treadmill ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟin the gym yesterday and a lot of people were watching and laughing ,I couldn't careless My life is good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ
  20. No ...im young at heart โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’– Age is just a number ...you can choose to be old & miserable or old & ๐Ÿ˜
  21. Beach resort would be Boracay ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ๏ธPalawan , Siargao Boracay being the number one for tourists Do you have your own YouTube channel TD?
  22. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    I used to absolutely love BBB many years ago when it was owned by the lovely Madam Jim๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ I hope they don't allow smoking , I'm not against smoking just I start coughing around smoke ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿšฌ
  23. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Koh Samui
    Sounds like your ageist,๐Ÿ˜ณ
  24. I also enjoy Quarter Saladang although they have got rid of some of their gym equipment in the past year. .namely the glute machine ๐Ÿ‘ It's unfortunate I had to give them a recent 3 star rating I now prefer AT EASE hotel
  25. I will be there in a few weeks,when are you going home? I'm not interested in negative old people though , I want to dance๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ , I want to laugh ๐Ÿ˜ƒ, I want to go to the gay sauna I want to wear my flower Fijian shirt ๐ŸŽฝ ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒป I want to drink wine ๐Ÿท I want to be ...forever young...I want to be ..forever young

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.