Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
Who was being rude?
i have a very good gay friend who comes to see me in Sydney City a few times a year He is originally from Indonesia and trained to be a funeral embalmer, he restores facial features etc We were going to my nephew's birthday, he told me NOT to tell anyone his occupation But I did.... The end result was he was answering silly questions all night usually from drunk girls , on do you sew the lips up etc etc He wasn't amused
-
Who was being rude?
I heard you were a Psychiatrist Vinapu 😂
-
Jomtien Complex Memories
Is that gay hotel that used to be in Bangkok?. I went there in 2017 or 2018 after booking a room...turned up one afternoon to see a group of guys playing pool with hard banging iron maiden music playing so loud I couldn't hear them Ended up leaving and getting a refund ,glad it closed
-
Have you ever given or received bathroom instructions on a party invitation?
My condo here in Australia is 54sqm one bedroom and balcony in the heart of the City 🌆.with gold faucets in the bathroom Some would say it's too small but I love it Big enough to party 🥳 🎉
-
Hiv
Does that discrimination still go on in some countries?😳😳
-
Hiv
Mmmmm....I see a lot on Grindr asking to be "cum dumps" ....that's their fantasy and that's why they're on prep I guess
-
Fawlty Towers Star Dies Aged 93
93 😳 done good I loved Fawlty towers 🏨 Some great comedy back then
-
Which sauna in BKK for two old fossils.
I don't agree Sauna is better if you want to have a fun time ....with someone who wants it and is horny 🔥 I mean you could spend hours walking around getting no one ...but ..that's part of the game If you just want a quick fuck with no emotion then pay4play ... Wham Bam thankyou mam !
-
Jomtien Complex Memories
Two faces became Cocka2 bar I liked Sunee better ..it has or had that less "clinical " feel Grotty steam air streets with potholes Oh those were the days my friend......🎵🎶🎶
-
Jomtien Complex Memories
Ganymede , Wasn't it Zing resort
-
Jomtien Complex Memories
Ahhh the pour house owned by the Australian guy and the little baldy American guy😄
-
Sunee Plaza Happy Boys
What happened to all those Sunee.plaza business owners ,? I think that guy named Mark.. spectacles🤓? that run Krazy dragon in those days.. went to Dubai he sold it I believe to a retired New York America cop who only had it a few years after What about Mike who had Le cage ,and crabby with the corner bar.....oh those were the days my friend ....🎶🎶🎶I thought they'd never end da da da da those were the days !
-
First time Pattaya report
I'm broke now working overtime at work to pay the credit card debt 😭 😭
-
First time Pattaya report
I get confused with these two One is the one in Jomtien complex and the other the purple 🟣 colour one on the main road towards Pattaya much cheaper
-
Barry Kenyon dies in pattaya road crash
I didn't know he was gay?
-
Barry Kenyon dies in pattaya road crash
Exactly 🤣
-
Hiv
When I was in Thailand I started PRep medicine a few days before my travel In hindsight I should of taken it a week before In fact some days I missed my dose I started to get flu symptoms on my return to Australia It was a silly thing to do , thankfully I tested negative for my HIV test although my doctor said he will need to test again in 2 months As he said there is no assurance that Prep works 100% and you may want to consider your partner using a condom if they are in the high rusk category eg sex workers I have no idea of any of you are living with HIV and you may not want to disclose that . Apparently you must take anti virals everyday , Unfortunately as I got older I became complacent , I won't take Prep everyday though unless I'm travelling I do wonder if many of you who have HIV are still ok in your lifestyle
-
Another three nights in Bangkok
They done that to me last week A guy at the front desk with glasses on , I ended up having a argument with him I booked the junior suite not a small room, they ended up changing me to the room I booked They tried me though ,not this little black duck 🦆
-
Sunee Plaza Happy Boys
It's actually hard to pronounce the "work" word in Thai I thought it was tam nghaan
-
Sunee Plaza Happy Boys
Yes ! Remember it well Those were the best days and times in Pattaya boy scene 🕺👯♂️👯♂️ I recall a blonde hair German or Scandinavian farang running it It was up the back of sunee Oh those were the days my friend I thought they'd never end ,now I sound like some old Cxnt reminiscing about the old days 😂
-
Scottish bar Jomtien
Didnt see the Scottish owner of the bar in Jomtien complex this time around Zak ? Is he still around?
-
BKK Short Trip - Sept 2025
Great trip report 👍 I can't afford Bangkok 😭
-
What can I do tonight I'm bored
A lot of the younger generation do this unfortunately to travel
-
Hiring moneyboys
Christian ,I thought you lived in Bangkok? Did you move ?
-
What can I do tonight I'm bored
Yes I will contact him My next trip won't be until about May June next year though ,have to go back to work after that Capella bill 💵