Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. You will die of the bleach before covid I just put bleach in my bathroom here at home and .......๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜ซI can't bloody breathe now
  2. Call me paranoid but the last few days in Australia I have been wearing my mask when I been out shopping ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท Some lady in the supermarket coming past said "wearing a mask? as she walked past ,then proceeded to sneez๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคง
  3. I remember Sunee plaza back in 20o8 same thing except I used reversed psychology I was sitting with a boy at the Corner Bar,a European farang came over and started speaking to him whilst I had bought the boy a drink ,& sat on the other side of him The boy for some reason I can't remember got up to get him a drink I think ,and I started speaking to the farang ,I told him he was more sexy than the boy ๐Ÿคฉ,your a sexy bastard I said , you Sir are a sexy old man, he was elated When the boy came back he told him to "piss off " and bought me the drink.๐Ÿท We started talking and I saw the boy out of the corner of my eye now drinking with another farang whilst i chatted to this "cunt " I made him buy me another drink a cocktail ๐Ÿน and told him I wanted to lick his ass ๐Ÿ‘… I then excused myself to go to the toilet and "pissed off " myself to the exit The stupid old cunt was still sitting in the same place 1 hour later when j walked past. ...waiting for me ..
  4. Oh don't make it into a difficult science Just go to the hotel shower ,unscrew the shower ๐Ÿšฟ head and shove the hose up your ass ๐Ÿ‘ I find the Tartawan had the best showerheads so next time you use the showerhead from Tartawan it could of been up my .......
  5. Sounds disgusting
  6. I prefer it in AUD i๐Ÿฆ˜๐Ÿ๏ธ
  7. How much is 60dt? What's the equivalent in US
  8. I believe the conspiracy theories,... because they let them in and knew about it
  9. I'm hearing more positive about Brazil / South America I remember FloridaRob telling me it's much better
  10. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Some of these airline points are rubbish I have 24,000 points with Philippines Airlines ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ›ฉ๏ธ Flew twice Sydney to Bangkok business class 24,000 points ! Where does it get me?๐Ÿ˜ณ ONE economy flight free Bangkok to Manila !!! ๐Ÿซฃ
  11. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    You use the Qantas app....book hotels through them and pay with points They have a cash or points option to pay
  12. I had forgotten until another farang mentioned....there has been NO peanuts or wet face towels now for a few years Cost cutting ? Different generation? When I start my Go Go bar I will introduce these things back !!
  13. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I use them for hotel bookings It's usually around 20,000 points to stay at The Tartawan for a night
  14. Sound very optimistic Where you planning on being in 2029?๐Ÿ˜„
  15. Yes !! I remember too Can't remember the names though ๐Ÿค”
  16. He must of been ๐Ÿ˜„ thrilled
  17. My favourite was that one with Matt Damon where he played a new Detective and his Uncle was a Irish๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช gangster , I think it was set in Boston what was the name of that movie please ? I think the Uncle was Jack ... someone? And another movie I love was NO PLACE for old men , I think that's the title
  18. Could you do comparison reports please on Cebu vs Da Nang in terms of cost๐Ÿ’ฒ , lifestyle,transport , gay life ๐ŸŒˆ especially for retirees
  19. I wonder if you could do Borocay next ?๐Ÿ๏ธ๐Ÿ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ
  20. These are not go go bars though
  21. What Go Go bars do we have left ? Nice boys ,Winner boys, Boyz Boyz Boyz , X boys
  22. I did hear someone gossiping about you & that...oh I better not say ๐Ÿซฃ
  23. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Boyztown is a great place for him relocate. There is really no great restaurants in that part
  24. On some occasions,Bangkok ,Manila etc I didn't pay for sex with moneyboys Were those people I met either on the apps (Grindr) or Saunas exactly my type , probably not ,but my "type" changes continually One day I may want an older Asian guy ,to a African guy ,to a young twink So I have been thinking why I pay,๐Ÿ’ฒ and not just surf the apps to meet someone for free ,which I may say in places like Pattaya is very difficult unless your into older guys , although I did meet a young Filipino๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ guy off Grindr for free I guess it comes down to various reasons I prefer obviously not to pay for sex Obviously if your type is twinks ๐Ÿ‘ฆyou will be paying๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฒ Going back to reasons why? Because I may want something/service/ fetish that I can't really get from a free hookup. Eg Rim my ass ๐Ÿ‘…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.