Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
An Australian boomer retired in Thailand on an $18,000 annual pension
Your still working? Your going to 70?๐ฎand there's nothing wrong with that,I'm still working too ,but my job is more part time and easy I couldn't imagine putting snow chains on trucks at over 60 Physical work gets hard over 60 I work mostly because I want to travel every 3 months , but soon I will give it away because life is not meant to be working
-
Closest hotel to bars
And apparently Captain Cook too
-
Bangkok Trip Report: August 2024
I love walking in Lumpini park I want to try that other park Benjamin park? I will have to start updating my map knowledge of Bangkok
-
Closest hotel to bars
Thanks ๐ I will.look.this hotel up
-
Closest hotel to bars
Walking is not a problem to a certain degree but I'm a big guy and lazy ,I'm very fit although big belly I'm also very lazy , especially in heat and I mean the weather heat ๐ , I am a powerlifter in competition ,although cardio is much different from strength training But .....I don't like trying to cross traffic and last time I got a Grab motorcycle it took ages for him in traffic all the way to the bars
-
Closest hotel to bars
Last time I was in BKK ( April) I had no idea the bars had left opposite the Tartawan hotel Reader on here was the one to tell me So this time I'm looking for a gay friendly hotel near those bars ,is it Soi 6?
-
Saunas please
I wonder why Babylon closed ?
-
An Australian boomer retired in Thailand on an $18,000 annual pension
If pensioners can survive in Australia on that then he can in Asia
-
Being lonely on your trip
I must admit ,whether that means I'm weak , is that my last long trip to Thailand I became "lonely" This time my Filipino partner will arrive with me for a week during my 3 weeks I did at times substitute the word "boredom" for lonilessness Your thinking shock ๐ฒ horror how does one become lonely on a trip to Thailand with all those boys ? Long trips or trips where I stay the same room, my weakness seems to be gloomy thoughts or boredom Hard to explain But this trip 3 weeks duration my Filipino friend will come along I will write more into later ,at the moment I'm heading to the gym before I think of an excuse not to go โบ๏ธ
-
Saunas please
๐คฃ๐๐๐I'm on the bus now I think though Saunas ,the cruising type are going out of fashion. Babylon was good
-
Saunas please
No, I couldn't be bothered I will let others tell me ,same as catching a bus ,I don't bother looking at timetables apps ,I ask people at the bus stop where the next bus is going
-
Saunas please
I'm going to Bangkok October Rather than comb thru the threads , I'm looking for current saunas in BKK Thankyou guys
-
Vitamins
I had no idea !! I take 2000.ie a day I see some people bodybuilding say take 12000 a day !
-
Vitamins
Never But I see a few gay couples in my area pushing prams
- Bangkok Experience
-
Vitamins
I take vitamins everyday Mostly B and vitamin D Over the last few months I have tried Zinc and another called Tongkat Ali They seem to be working in making me more "horny " and increasing sperm cum I have ditched the vitamin E and multi vitamins they don't seem to work and the Berocca is another May any of guys share your vitamins regime and comment if you think there is any actual benefit particularly in regards to sexual health ,and old age health Vitamin B complex X 2 a day Zinc X 1 Tongkat Ali X 2 Vitamin D 2000ie a day
- Bangkok Experience
- Bangkok Experience
- Bangkok & Pattaya October / November 2024
-
The ability to be "horny "
Taking injection monthly , too much level ,1500 , Doctor told me to cut down But ...the very first week I take it....๐๐ฏ๐๐๐ Skyrockets in โ๏ธ ๐ ๐ซ๐
-
The ability to be "horny "
The most important part of my next trip is to work out when I will be horny. That actually is the most important part of my trip ๐ Frustratingly my last trip I was "horny" only about 60% of the time I remember there was one week without taking any guy from a bar or apps๐ฏ Then the following week on my trip I would take 3 guys in one day when I became "horny " and in the mood โบ๏ธ I'm going for 10-12 days my next trip in October, I'm hoping when I arrive I'm in the mood ,I can't be everyday , I don't know why ,that's despite being a non drinker non smoker . I do feel guilty if I'm going on a short trip not to take a boy everyday like I used to. I mean thats 80% why I'm going there in the first place . As I get older though I'm gravitate to sexy massages more ,( without ejaculations) It's not a erection issue ,I'm a bottom,it's a the mood or desire issue ,it's not happening everyday of my trip but when it does happen I end up having 2 or 3 guys a day I will try the vitamin Tongkat Ali and Zinc a couple of weeks before I go along with other other vitamins and no sex / masterbation for a week before. I feel guilty if I'm not horny whilst there I remember I wasn't horny the very last week of my last vacation only to get very horny as I was boarding my flight back home wanting to be fucked by the pilot Other then that ,just have to let nature take its course and accept it
-
Other things to do in Bangkok
Ok next trip I'm taking a friend of mine , Gay Filipino guy 32yo We are both travelling to Bangkok from Australia He has never been before Now because of work commitments he will only stay a week in Bangkok I'm not a Bangkok guy so don't know it as much as Pattaya So in that week he has with me , other than gay bars ,what other places can I take him We are both interested in gyms so is there any outdoor gyms ? Parks ,I guess Lumpini park Benjamin park He is into going to Cafes , restaurants ,small bars etc Maybe a river cruise , the big markets . Probably won't be interested in museums like I am , After a week it will probably get boring for him I guess tagging along with a guy double his age Maybe show him Pattaya for 3 days or so out of that 7
- Bangkok Experience
-
Phnom Penh report
I stayed there back in 2019 But ended up next door at a cheaper rate Forget the hotel name something resort
-
You think 7 nights is too short?
Only 3 nights in Pattaya??๐ฑ As for Business class,it's ok if they don't wake you up...I found 1 hours into the flight they wake me for snack service , then another 2 hours a meal service etc etc I know ...I know...I'm complaining ๐ฅดI should just be grateful I could afford Business class ๐