Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marc in Calif

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Marc in Calif

  1. Yes, you're absolutely correct! The dirty old men on these forums have only one interest. And they need even more help and tips on how to indulge those interests as the years go by. It's one of Newton's laws! 🍎 🌳
  2. Exactly right, my friend! But some folks on these forums apparently practice it full time when abroad. They post "reports" that document 24 x 7 sexual encounters or visits to sexually oriented venues. I know you're not one of those, correct? 😘
  3. So you live in India? Nepal? I'm not talking about Indian expats abroad, especially in the "suburbs." They're precisely those South Asians who have left their motherlands because of nationalistic and religious thuggery. \ Thanks for demonstrating my point! 😍
  4. Well, this thread is about Thais and visitors from India, isn't it? American thugs have had their own threads in these forums -- richly deserved! 🤓
  5. People from the South Asian region -- and especially Indians -- have a reputation for violence and thuggery, particularly in mobs In fact, the English word thug is derived originally from a Sanskrit word used to describe those who murdered and robbed travelers.
  6. Yes. One for me and one for you. 🥰
  7. Marc in Calif replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    A perfect recipe for increasing the number of air disasters! 😨 Shiny new budget airlines in Southeast Asia don't have such a great track record for safety. Many have eventually gone bankrupt. Are the regulators ready for an increase in licensed airlines?
  8. Are tattoos a requirement to work at Adam's Apple? 🤓
  9. Thanks for the new year's wishes too! I'm very grateful. 😘
  10. He also makes it very clear that he hadn't ever read his Kaiser Senior Advantage policy carefully. He seems to think he's the first one who discovered the worldwide emergency benefits. And he doesn't know how to pronounce "Chiang Mai" even though Joy, his Thail "girlfriend", assuredly pronounces it correctly. 😉
  11. "depressive" "bitter" "angry" All of these are simply retorts from people who don't like what others say online. FYI, I'm having a great December full of light, sun, movies in actual movie theaters, concerts, and good food with good friends. Just like all my other months! And I'm picking up my new Google Pixel phone tomorrow on my (late) parents' anniversary. What could be better? The only ones who are "bitter" and "angry" are the old daddies who seek comfort and cheer only through sex tourism. Like you, perhaps?
  12. Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it! 🌲🌲🌲
  13. Do you know exactly why I took offense? I've already explained it above. The "Merry Christmas" greeting was offered to me as a sarcastic joke and not as respectful or polite. Please DM me if you need more details.
  14. Art works have been stolen, plundered, and looted for centuries from Cambodian sites. But this is one of the few where the provenance can be traced, leading to eventual repatriation. 👍
  15. So you're admitting that you still haven't realized that you CAN delete all the words in your post? 🤡 I'm not at all surprised! 😘
  16. And you're an idol worshipper. You know... it's what we call "pagan" in other parts of the world.
  17. And a joyful overthinking to you too, my dear @reader ! 🥰
  18. Yes, I know Vinapu and his kindness and cheerfulness. I always reacted to his comments with likes and thanks and laughter. That's why it surprised me recently when he joined other sarcastic posters to belittle certain people. I guess you didn't realize how Mr Vinapu wished me those holiday greetings. The "too" he added at the end left the perfect note of snark, for I hadn't mentioned anything about holidays or the season. Nobody else in this thread had mentioned it either.
  19. Well, it looks like you still need to learn the difference between a "boaster and a "booster." But you're definitely both here on these forums. Celebrate it! 😇 FYI... I don't say "Merry Christmas" to anyone unless I know that they celebrate it. I know that I don't celebrate. What about you? Or do you always send sarcastic holiday greetings?
  20. Yes, I do know. Thanks for taking the cowardly approach! 🐔 🙃 🐔 Unfortunately, one of those "parties" is no longer on these forums -- due in part to snarky comments such as yours. "Boosting" is such a lovely way to describe many of your own posts and comments. So what's wrong with "boosting"? 🥰
  21. Which posters are those?
  22. It's also the standard right-wing Republican talking point -- originally spouted by Drumpf himself. 🙃 His buddy Vlad whispered it in his ear and the dummy started believing it. 🟥
  23. https://www.hyatt.com/andaz/utpaz-hyatt-andaz-pattaya-jomtien-beach The top ❤️ is the Jomtien Complex. The bottom ❤️ is the new Andaz resort.
  24. In the world of escorting, morboso can mean "into fetishes." It's best just to ask about specifics when you contact them.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.