Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jamiebee

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jamiebee

  1. Stay safe everyone. Also be careful and wait for the aftershocks, it could range from mild to Intense.
  2. Woah good thing I have arranged my trip a week after Songkran and reaching after 25th April. Avoiding the crazy crowds and hopefully most if not all boys/business are already be back work after spending their holidays back home.
  3. Thanks for this, I was wondering what those emojis actually mean in some of the guys profiles. Good to know, helps avoid accidentally joining their sessions due to ignorance. ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
  4. @bkkmfj2648 I'm sorry I can't really help you with any suggestions at the moment as I'm out of touch on everything back home. In 2010, I left the Philippines at 22yrs old and been one of the so many expats working here in Dubai, since then I have gone back only every 2 years for less than a month each time๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ
  5. @bkkmfj2648 Speaking of rain and Typhoons, have you took in consideration that we in the Philippines go through an average of 20 Typhoons every year? But I think Cebu does not get hit quite often as other part of the Philippines though.
  6. I really enjoyed reading your trip reports and your adventures and misadventures while searching for an alternative place to retire. As a Filipino myself, you are ๐Ÿ’ฏ correct. Before becoming an expat I was also like this, this way of thinking was ingrained to everyone's upbringing. Just follow and don't ask questions, otherwise you will be pointed as being disrespectful for talking back. ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
  7. Thank you for this trip report and the current rates for drinks and off fees. Your report have shed some light to our curiosity towards what's happening in The One. It seems that is now just an empty shell and a shadow from its former glory.
  8. Nice, I'm not really into twinks but I like his face. I'll off him just with that alone. Thank you for another great trip report!
  9. What was Arena's Line again? Kom did gave out his Line on my previous visit but I mistakenly used the Line account of disposable tourist sim and now it's gone ๐Ÿ˜‘. If you could share, it would be much appreciated. ๐Ÿ˜
  10. Yeah, hope someone could help Arthur setup their social media (LINE, X, Instagram, BLUE SKY, Facebook, and the heck even TIKTOK, etc.) to establish more internet presence and awareness. Or maybe a Google review from guys who experienced ATLAS first hand.
  11. Most probably in my room after work, same every year for the last 10 years. Holidays are just normal days for me and others working in Hotels. Especially here in Dubai, people (expats and tourists) tend flock to places with great fireworks as usual but all I see is the trouble exiting these venues, last time did I reach my flat around 5AM then worrying if I'll be able to wake up for work later that day at 9AM ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ hahahaha
  12. Nice, this was the usual format of Tawan shows I've seen in the past. Hope they don't tame it down soon..
  13. Ahhhh Arthur ๐Ÿ˜. My first off in Tawan, my first off in Bangkok/Thailand and my first bodybuilder I got to muscle worship ๐Ÿคค. He and D are my favorites in Tawan, I wonder if D is also in Atlas now.. Can't wait to be back soon. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  14. jamiebee replied to Jimbillp's topic in Gay Bangkok
    I have the same sentiment. My only purpose in visiting Bangkok is for the Food, Sightseeing, and Tawan Muscle Body Builder type boys. It's sad that things are going downhill for The One/Tawan due to mismanagement and may be lack of drive from the boys themselves. Now that there is a competitor, I hope they up their game. Otherwise, they will be swept along with other bar closures and be forgotten completely. I hope I see more Trip reports of Atlas thriving.
  15. One of the best reports I've read recently. Very informative. Hope I could write a good one too when I visit by April.
  16. The first one definitely is the old Tawan. I still recognize a handful of the men from my last year's visit. So even then they it was a mix bag of chubs and big beefy guys. ๐Ÿ˜
  17. Now I'm getting excited for my planned trip April next year ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. It sucks that during my visit Tawan was still closed earlier this year ๐Ÿ˜‘.
  18. This true. I was in Tawan(The One) in last year and I had a boy from Myanmar sit with me almost every time I was there and I always buy him a drink. But one time he said it's better to give him direct as a tip and no need to buy him boy drink since they are not getting much from the bar for the drinks bought for them. I was there by April when the bar is full during shows but very less offs happening.
  19. My experience with Raya last month was also very good, way better than the small thin-walled "room" of The Quarter Silom. Raya didn't take any deposit from me though. And was able to check in by 12noon. Stayed at the 7th Floor room facing the highway and was not bothered by any noise. During my stay they never closed the front access even as late as 3 am. The only thing they are a bit lacking for me is their very limited breakfast. I also like that they provide a clothes rack for hanging a few clothes to dry. I really found value staying with them.
  20. jamiebee replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I totally and honestly forgot the term "Chubby-Chasers" ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ I've finally know now what perfectly describes my boy preference. I really love my boys big and chunky ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿป๐Ÿปโ€โ„๏ธ๐Ÿท
  21. jamiebee replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I guess one can never know what they are missing until it was pointed out. Hope they get new boys that represent the old Tawan when it was on its peak or the current boys get motivated to toughen up and gain back their physique. Otherwise they may lose their remaining admirers if they don't do something soon.
  22. jamiebee replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I was always at the impression that Tawan/The One's type of boys has always has been the big, beefy, chunky, bit chub, bulking muscle men (whether on season or off season). I love Asian Musclemen ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. But yeah sucks to see them just in the corner playing with their mobiles instead of showing off what they got on stage. Hope their operations get more traction and for them to up their shows like before. Otherwise it will be hard to survive with the bars big/muscle men niche in predominantly Twink offerings of Thailand.
  23. jamiebee replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Woof! ๐Ÿคฏ I would definitely keep a mental note and a reminder to ask for this "special show" if they still do it next time I'm back in Bangkok.
  24. jamiebee replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    When I visited Bangkok last year April 2023, Tawan still had fucking shows almost every other night where they go around the audience with their tip box while going at it. I'm not sure about other go go bars though. My trip this year May 2024, I didn't see any fucking shows at all in any of the bars I've visited (Hotmale, Goodboys, and Dreamboys) so sad ๐Ÿ˜ข.
  25. Sorry man can't help to you there, have not been based in PH for quite some time now and no longer knowledgeable for anything local there. I left PH in 2010 and only visit once every couple of years and that's only for a 2-3 weeks at a time. Damn, I even got lost ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต travelling back and forth throughout Manila last month when I was there as too much was changed since my last visit๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.