Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vessey's August Adventures

Featured Replies

Well I would obviously like to think that Vit was looking forward to  my next trip, and perhaps he is?

 

I keep in contact with him via social media, and he has recently had a traffic accident - a collision with a car he says - probably on his bike. Lots of pictures of bloody knees, bandages and 'no money for medicines' and not able to work for a week or so - and yes Vessey to the rescue with a little help from Western Union. It wouldn't surprise me to hear others had contributed as well - he seems to have a reasonable fan base despite all his 'Pattaya very quiet now, no customer' protestations.

 

I miss him of course!

I saw Wit for a chat on Saturday evening. He was in good spirits but frustrated at not being able to work due to the bloody knee and was walking with quite a limp. Indeed it was an accident on his motorbike. He hoped to be working again by Monday. Glad you gave him a little help from Western Union. I bought him a drink and gave him a small tip too. Also saw Chet on Sunday who had a HUGE smile on his face having bought a brand new very flash bright yellow motorbike four days previously.

  • Replies 125
  • Views 32.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Ok, first of all apologies for being a bit of a 'drama queen' with my last post, but Kokopelli's attacks left me feeling entirely discouraged from posting any more - as no doubt they were intended to.

  • Vessey's Adventures in Boyztown - PART ONE     Day 2, Wednesday 17th August     Following my adventures earlier tonight in Sunnee Plaze I walk down Soi VC and across to the soi that leads down p

  • Vessey's Adventures in Boyztown: Part Two – Days 11-21.   Day 11, Friday 26th August   Vit 'accidentally' wakes me about 7am, he has had no sleep he says and proceed to play back to me a clip he h

Posted Images

On my way to Thailand now.  Reading this report has been quite the primer for my trip...not that I needed much help.  LOL  

 

Anyway, well done Vessey.  Love your attitude, your preferences on Thai friends, and all the rest.

 

For those that caution about the photos and details, this is nothing...absolutely nothing...compared to the reports on the straight forums.  Full on hard core, X rated photos of all the bar girls and their falang friends in action,  plus names, details, and the like.  I haven't seen that much pussy since a visit to the animal shelter.   :shok: 555  Granted, they are in an "advanced members" section, but that is hardly a deterrent to a determined outsider.  Any BIB trouble at the bars is not due to agents scouring the internet forums.  Much more likely for tea money issues, or grudges being settled for other reasons, etc.  

 

In lieu of an advanced members section here, I would say that PMs are not held to the same restrictions on explicit content.  Anyone with good photos that would like to share....my box is wide open.   :spiteful:

 

Now off to the airport, and thereafter to Pattaya.  I am not a regular Boyztown visitor, but if I should happen to run into Vit, I will say hello; provide drink and tip on behalf of Vessey.  Build you up some more good will for your return in January.   :good:

 

Cheers.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

QUOTE

Of course I should just have checked bin there and then and left, but no, other eyes are smiling at me, including the third boy that I often buy a drink for – ok one for him too. Then there were two other younger looking, and more effeminate behaving boys that I have been noticing the last couple of times I have been in.

UNQUOTE

 

HUM, I will off the nice young man sitting beside you with the Cap...

So handsome!!!

In lieu of an advanced members section here, I would say that PMs are not held to the same restrictions on explicit content.  Anyone with good photos that would like to share....my box is wide open.   :spiteful:

 

Incidentally, there is now a photos section on this board.  

So that's a slightly better level of protection for photos of people you meet, but of course, I believe the rules on nudity there are the same.   At present.

Ok, I give-in, I am out of here. End of Trip Report!

 

Don't give in to negativity.  Your report is interesting, and I find it more genuine and less heavily embellished than the reports by the My Untouchable and My Unmentionable.  Take the opportunity to cultivate thick skin!

 

Maybe you could invalidate some criticism by moving your report to the "Photos" forum?  There should be an increase in members with the required number of posts,  and it may be no difference for us if it is here or there.

 

 

First of all I am not an anonymous or a stupid troll nor a naysayer, nor an asshole as has been posted above. I have made over 2000 posts in the past 9 years .

 

LOL! Welcome to selected group of Connoisseurs who need to defend themselves from tags of "troll" or "naysayer", etc.  You made over 2000 posts in 9 years and I made over 1000 in a fraction of this time...  Again, take the opportunity to cultivate thick skin.  Bashing is cheap!

Don't give in to negativity. Your report is interesting, and I find it more genuine and less heavily embellished than the reports by the My Untouchable and My Unmentionable.!

You just can't help yourself can you? Still bashing numazu in other threads. Give it up. Please don't pollute others threads with your obsession with him. I hope Scooby is watching.

 

LOL! Welcome to selected group of Connoisseurs who need to defend themselves from tags of "troll" or "naysayer", etc.  You made over 2000 posts in 9 years and I made over 1000 in a fraction of this time...  Again, take the opportunity to cultivate thick skin.  Bashing is cheap!

Yes, bashing is cheap and you are good at it.

You just can't help yourself can you? Still bashing numazu in other threads. Give it up. Please don't pollute others threads with your obsession with him. I hope Scooby is watching.

 

What is all this negativity?  How am I bashing someone by judging that the report in this thread is more genuine and less embellished than the report in another thread?  Gimme a break!   Is there an interference from a solar storm that introduces evil in the internet connections between the US and BKK?

Steve, how can you judge that a post is lacking in genuineness or is embellished?    You should include some evidence to support an opinion like that when you bring it to a thread.    IMHO.

Welcome to selected group of Connoisseurs who need to defend themselves from tags of "troll" or "naysayer", etc.  You made over 2000 posts in 9 years and I made over 1000 in a fraction of this time...  Again, take the opportunity to cultivate thick skin.  Bashing is cheap!

Kokopelli is a respected member of this forum. Number of posts has zilch to do with quality of posts. You will be well advised to take note of the history of one Beachlover. He made thousands of mostly pointless posts over a very short time. He got banned - permanently.

Kokopelli is a respected member of this forum. Number of posts has zilch to do with quality of posts. You will be well advised to take note of the history of one Beachlover. He made thousands of mostly pointless posts over a very short time. He got banned - permanently.

 

I'm neither a beach lover nor do I make pointless posts.  In fact, some of my posts seem to be seen so pointed that they get me in trouble... A truly unintended consequence.

Good idea, what about giving us a break with all that bickering ?

Your trip report perhaps?

 

I wish I could fill these pages with trip reports...

For the last two years I had to cancel three times trip reservations made months in advance.  Last year's songkran was an exception and I made a short escapade that was enjoyable, but the consequences at home were not so good. This reaffirms my decision to wait until my BF recovers and gets stronger.  It seems that I hang around here and post more in lieu of trips, but I should cut down on this.

Steve, how can you judge that a post is lacking in genuineness or is embellished?    You should include some evidence to support an opinion like that when you bring it to a thread.    IMHO.

 

I didn't say anything about "lacking".  I wrote to Vessey that I find his report more genuine and less embellished than another that seems to be the gold standard, simply to give him encouragement as he seemed disappointed and ready to quit.

Steveboy has more warnings than a cat has lives.   ;) 

 

  Scooby

 

 

Newbie

  • photo-thumb-10472.jpeg?_r=0
  • Administrators
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 681 posts
  • Gender:Male

 

 

Posted 08 June 2017 - 03:34 PM

 

Steveboy has been warned for the last time! Alexx said it better then I could.

 

Somehow steveboy has a knack of making every thread he posts in all about himself. I enjoyed reading vessey's trip reports, but the last few posts in this thread have been all about steve. I think he does this in every thread he goes to - like the Prodigal son thread just posted. And he picks fights with posters and calls it opinion.

 

Vessey, please come back to posting your reports. 

I'd also love to see Vessey resume posting trip reports. Especially an update regarding Vit, I pretty much fell in love with him just from reading Vessey's reports!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.