Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Photo Forum

Featured Replies

  • Replies 119
  • Views 24k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I tend to agree with the many comments and PM's I've received.  We want the photo forum to be restricted but not restrictive of active members.  We will move the count to 100.  It will not be moved be

  • worldatlarge
    worldatlarge

    It was getting to the point it was no fun to read any posts.   Can we just go back to giving information about hotels, restaurants, food, bars, boys, beaches, tourist sights and places? And add pic

  • I enjoy reading sweet and short trip reports (for eg vinapu's and arsenal's on SN).  Even then I skim through them.  I pass on serialised, long-winded, Mills-and-Boons type  scripted 'reports' as I do

This is an excellent idea, although it might be useful to check that a good percentage of the 200 posts have some substance, just to discourage spam posts.

His last pic in the thread shows he behind the back of the boy, smelling his neck. Maybe thats non sexual friend in your culture but certainly not mine :)

 

I also find that the the posture of these two is not typical of that of a platonic friendship.

It rather looks like an older small guy exhibiting his beautiful young lover.  

Looking at the photo, I see conflicting emotions.

Despite standing very close and touching the boy' s body with both hands, the older guy's closed palms portraying his denial (or being denied) of the full access to the boy. The boy's attitude is natural but the older guy is painfully rigid.

 

It also reaffirmed my belief that I should never take a photo together with a hot Thai boy. haha.

Conflicting because he wanted to post that picture here rather for his own use? Either way, i would never take that picture posing like that with any of my non sexual friends lol

Looking at the photo, I see conflicting emotions.

Despite standing very close and touching the boy' s body with both hands, the older guy's closed palms portraying his denial (or being denied) of the full access to the boy. The boy's attitude is natural but the older guy is painfully rigid.

It also reaffirmed my belief that I should never take a photo together with a hot Thai boy. haha.

Great analysis of the photo. You should become an art critic! Lol

Looking at the photo, I see conflicting emotions.

Despite standing very close and touching the boy' s body with both hands, the older guy's closed palms portraying his denial (or being denied) of the full access to the boy. The boy's attitude is natural but the older guy is painfully rigid.

 

Could his closed palms reflect an effort of self-control to avoid being seen in the picture grabbing the cock and nipples of the young boy?  We also cannot see how hard his cock is pushing against the bun of the boy or if the boy's neck is wet from the man's saliva. I agree that the older guy looks painfully rigid, maybe from the pressure of repressing his total arousal ?

Ok lets post useless posts to get access. What a stupid move to make this site less interesting for most members.

 

On the other hand, people who HAVE contributed to the forum don't have to listen to people with 1 post complaining about their photos.

I'm all for the new policy. 

Although, it might be wiser to say "people with 200 genuine posts may be granted access to the photo forum, but those with a significant number of spam posts will not.   Or something similar.   This kind of policy works elsewhere. 

Ok lets post useless posts to get access. What a stupid move to make this site less interesting for most members.

 

59 more posts to go if you can make it. Keep in mind nobody has to let you in that is when you become eligible. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.