Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Photo Forum

Featured Replies

I think the 200 cutoff may have unintended consequences and suggest it be lowered. I counted just 89 members who have posted more than 200 posts and 32 of those have not posted in a year.  The members page lists 826 pages with 20 per page, so you have over 16000 members.  This doesn't include the folks who may be reading without becoming members.

 

In my case, do I really want to continue reading the forum if the pictures are gone/unviewable for me?  Do I feel like posting for the sake of upping my post count? I get bored fairly quickly so it is more likely I will drop off as a reader.

 

 

Go on pornhub.. A forum is for discussion. 

  • Replies 119
  • Views 24k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I tend to agree with the many comments and PM's I've received.  We want the photo forum to be restricted but not restrictive of active members.  We will move the count to 100.  It will not be moved be

  • worldatlarge
    worldatlarge

    It was getting to the point it was no fun to read any posts.   Can we just go back to giving information about hotels, restaurants, food, bars, boys, beaches, tourist sights and places? And add pic

  • I enjoy reading sweet and short trip reports (for eg vinapu's and arsenal's on SN).  Even then I skim through them.  I pass on serialised, long-winded, Mills-and-Boons type  scripted 'reports' as I do

Damn, I wish i had responded to some of the criticisms leveled towards me in my post yesterday. Now I don't have permission ;)

 

And that is good. Friends have told me the photos where removed. Thank's Scooby.

Do not post photos of Thai boys who are not money boys again. I ask you kindly. 

 

Just because a THAI boy has facebook or grindr, doesn't mean he is a money boy. He might just be gay? 

I was in DJ station tonight with the boy that caused this "issue". He is very happy action was taken. 

 

Thanks again Scooby. 

 

jfarmer017.... Don't make fantasy posts about my friends again. Thanks!

 

What is also does is cut out the trolls and idiots who want to steal innocent Thai boys facebook photos and make up stories about them being money boys, when in fact they are just gay Thai boys. 

 

Never did such a thing.

 

 

jfarmer017.... Don't make fantasy posts about my friends again. Thanks!

 

 

Are other people's friends okay? Or just yours?

 

I don't come here for pictures.

 

The most popular post on this forum by a long mile is the "Some Model Photoshoots" post. Obviously quite a few people do come her for pictures, your sensibilities notwithstanding.

Hey, Idiots. 

 

There is a clear message here. Scooby has made a wise choice and limited photo activity to a place where regular members can post. It makes his life as an owner and administrator easier. 

 

What is also does is cut out the trolls and idiots who want to steal innocent Thai boys facebook photos and make up stories about them being money boys, when in fact they are just gay Thai boys. 

 

Thank you Scooby. I to can't see this new forum. To be fair, I don't really need to. I don't come here for pictures. What I will say is thank you for being proactive in preserving the roots of this community. You are a star! 

 

 

 

Go on pornhub.. A forum is for discussion. 

 

 

Go on pornhub.. A forum is for discussion. 

 

I have a different opinion.  Limiting access to photos to the top 50 posters is not the same as limiting access to regular contributing members.  Many faithful readers and posters are left out of a photo thread which has been active for some time with minimal problem and more positive comments than most other threads.

 

I agree that the separate thread using photos without permission and combining with fake stories was a problem.  But it could have been addressed without "throwing the baby out with the bathwater".

 

Sorry, but viewing tasteful pictures does not equate to pornhub.  

 

I respect the owner's right to do as he sees fit and wish him the best of luck. It is a thankless job. I think he will see an impact on traffic.

Scooby - recent comments and postings seem to have necessitated this...being proactive is good.  Think a review after some time (6 months?) might be a good idea.

If you want to post images of hot guys that you see online and not taken by yourself and have the right to those images, please use the photo forum.

Very strange comment - let's face it: all photos at the forum either private photos taken by the forum members or they are stolen (copied) from other sites and the forum members don't have rights to post them here, actually...

Go on pornhub.. A forum is for discussion.

 

Threads with photos are definitely among the most popular on this particular forum, so keeping in mind what this forum is all about, enriching posts with photos doesn't look like a bad idea to me.

 

With regards to your friends and your maternal-esque instinct to protect them, you and people like you have the option to ask for redress when the need arises, and that's obviously a good thing. I just wished you'd handle it more appropriately, in private.

Yeah I guess the downside is that we will see an increase of posts that are written with the sole purpose of increasing the author's post count.

Perhaps somebody in need may create separate thread called " post generator" where members short of goal may put anything and others , warned in advance,  will not even bother to look at it? 

Damn, I wish i had responded to some of the criticisms leveled towards me in my post yesterday. Now I don't have permission ;)

 

Don't worry.  Just start in the main forum many more "odes" to cute young Thai boys, with 70 posts where you describe one different boy in each WITH WORDS instead of his picture.  This can be even more erotic than an image...

There are dozens of nonpornographic tumblr sites with vast numbers of pics of young Asian guys in various states of undress. Many of those pics found their way on to the Model site here. If you are concerned about your daily cuties having disappeared just check tumblr for a feast!

There are dozens of nonpornographic tumblr sites with vast numbers of pics of young Asian guys in various states of undress. Many of those pics found their way on to the Model site here. If you are concerned about your daily cuties having disappeared just check tumblr for a feast!

Yep, so the best thing here was a combination of photos and discussion about them :) of course, when it is not a "muscle vs slim" war

Ah im 13 post short of 200 lol anyway. Good move scooby. Easier for you to moderate those pictures now.

You're almost there

addressing other members and contributors "idiots" is NOT a community building exercise

agree ... hope to hear an apology from samebb 

Wow - this thread is blowing up really quickly. :D 

Is it that much of a controversial decision ... 

Samebb clearly in love with his "friends" and how he behaves defending them akin to a lover defend his lover from being hurt. But no reason to resorts to name calling and end up hurting other people here who also have "friends" that might do the same.

Don't worry.  Just start in the main forum many more "odes" to cute young Thai boys, with 70 posts where you describe one different boy in each WITH WORDS instead of his picture.  This can be even more erotic than an image...

 

That is true. Of course, the whole thing started as a rash decision to add "narration" to what originally were just going to be additions to the "model photoshoots" thread. For what it's worth, with the exception of the photos from a commercial porn site (clearly indicated by the photo's watermark), every picture I posted was either taken personally by me or was sent/given to me by the subject. And every picture posted is of someone I have known personally. No photos were taken from the Internet or "stolen" from anyone's social media account. 

Yup i know lol. And ive been a member since nov 2016 only.

 

Thats pretty active/quick. :D 

I'm predicting a lot of boring posts...

like this one...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.