Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Search for British tourist who disappeared at Bangkok airport

Featured Replies

  • Active Members
7 minutes ago, reader said:

That's the spirit, Riobard. 😃

Thank you. There’s a good boy. I knew a course correction was within range. I simply lacked faith.

Was that so difficult? It’s late. Go to your beddy now. Lights out in 1, 2, 3.

5 minutes ago, Riobard said:

I simply lacked faith.

It's not faith that you lack, Riobard

It's veracity. 😄

8 minutes ago, reader said:

It's not faith that you lack, Riobard

It's veracity. 😄

Let's play fill in the blank.....I'll go next.

It's not faith you lack, Riobard

It's ________________ (this is the fill in part)   Social Skills 

Riobard, I really liked when you were testing AI and letting it post...things made a lot more sense 😉

  • Active Members
3 hours ago, Riobard said:

...Weren’t you one of those suckered into posting a redacted travel ticket when accused of fabrication? (Going from memory, admittedly, I wish my brain would filter out the painfully boring.) ...

I wish your brain would filter out reality from hallucinations. Maybe you should cut back on the magic mushrooms.

i-think-he-suffers-from-hallucinations-boris-karloff.gifHallucinations GIFs | Tenor

  • Active Members
On 8/8/2024 at 11:44 PM, unicorn said:

You're arguing with a loon...

Day 77 - Don't be a loon

Says somebody addressing an anti-science transphobe, each stuck in their particular looniverse. 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.